While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" She cried, looking up again. Afraid that she might be insulting us, it seemed. "Not at all, I just thought... Guys sometimes feel like..." Jane squirmed. She was wrung out physically- was she also wrung out emotionally?

"That they have to be the only one ever to know your pussy?" M finished for her, his tone soft. "Nah, we're not like that, baby. I mean, just by sheer dint of our desires." He used his fingers to draw up her chin, and turned her head so she'd be able to see him well enough. "We share everything. Including you, so being wrapped in your tiny cunt with our brothers' seed inside you is... transformative. It makes our bond real." M knew just what to say to calm her, reassure her, and I recognized the dance before me. Jane needed aftercare, and that meant taking care of her body and soul.

"We like knowing all three of us are mixed together in your cunt, you sexy slut," Randy just put it out there. "It felt fucking awesome. You were slick, swollen, and hot as hell! Why shouldn't we all experience that? Our own cream, blended with yours, smeared all over us? That's a fucking sacrament, baby!" I heard a little suck of breath, but a smile began to bloom. Yes, she'd been afraid. I had to cap this off, proving to her how much she meant to us.

"Jane... You made us whole." I stroked her head, dampening her hair. Once the two of us were sufficiently clean (I gave myself a good rinse too), we moved to the back of the shower and let the guys have a turn. They cleaned up while I helped her step out of the cubicle and onto the bathmat. "Sex with you tonight was absolutely everything they just said, and more. I have to be honest with you, here." I grabbed towels for both of us, and gave her back her glasses. She put them on before wrapping herself in the cotton. "This was the first time in my life I ever really liked sex." At first she seemed confused.

"Do you mean like, had actually good sex?" Just mechanically, she implied. I shook my head.

"No, baby girl. That was the first time I ever cared about it, wanted it, needed it, enjoyed it. And you gave that to me. So did the guys. Knowing they were both inside you, that they came in you just before me, made the whole thing better. More intimate. We can't undo this now, and this was sort of our version of 'blood brothers'." How could I even accurately tell her what it was like? How silky and creamy all that cum made her? How much she squelched when I fucked her, and why I loved having her cunt like that?

My friends joined us about then, grabbing their own towels to dry their damp skin. We'd only rinsed off the sticky, sweaty, fluid-smeared parts. Jane hadn't even gotten her hair wet.

"Wow... That's so... Um, I'm glad, Master." My sweet subbie was all bashful again, but happy. Relaxed in our reaffirmation of affection. I pulled her to my body.

"We won't turn on you, Jane," I said quietly, finally answering the unspoken feelings she'd been broadcasting subtly. "We loved this, tonight. We loved feeling each other in your pussy, and we are so fucking grateful you're willing to give that to us." A shuddering sob escaped her and she sagged against me. Man, what made her so recklessly horny, but afraid of being let down right after? What kind of guy had that ex been?

"I'm sorry," she whimpered. "It's not you guys..."

"Shhh, don't apologize, honey. You're gonna build your trust in us over time, I know that. We haven't proven anything of who we are and how we operate yet. You're not stupid, and you've seen some shit: I get it." She was, in a sense, bracing herself for the worst. "We're the real thing, and we won't let you down. I promise."

"Us too," M chimed.

"Damn right!" Randy.

She smiled. All we had to do was demonstrate our delight with her. Eventually, she'd be perfectly at ease, used to us.

We gave her a chance to use the bathroom, and afterward I placed her into the center of the bed. The three of us took turns getting ready to sleep- pissing, brushing teeth, etc., before we all crawled in with her. She'd used the opportunity to pull the sheets and blankets out of the military-grade tuck job, and it was a lot easier to get comfortable. Her glasses were on the side table for the morning. Soon we were all settled, and I cradled her in my arms, petting her hair, keeping her close. She needed this affection and a sense of safety after such intense sex. She had to know she made the right choice.

Our girl fell asleep bit by bit with our bodies to shelter her, our hands to stroke her. We chatted quietly as we lulled her off to dreamland, needing to wind down ourselves. Just when I thought she'd drifted off, she gave a tiny laugh at something Randy said, then mumbled:

"Oh, my Lords. So silly." Then she quietly fell asleep. I stifled a chortle and looked at my friends.

"'Lords', eh? I could get used to that."

"Oh hell yeah," the dirty boy agreed.

"Sounds perfect. We are her lords- her princes or knights, and she is our lady, our princess." M was thrilled. He was such a classic romantic it was ridiculous. I knew he'd be increasingly eager to "sweep her away" to our "castle" as the weeks went by.

"Let's rest up, guys," I told them. "Sounds like we'll have a hell of a day tomorrow."

"Yeah, it's gonna be great! G'night guys." My little bro bedded down in the same position as earlier, next to Jane with M behind him. On other nights to come I would make M my little spoon, but that first night, I needed Jane right there with me. She'd broken through so many barriers in me that I had to absorb the comfort of her presence as I explored all the new feelings and questions I had about myself.

"Night, my dear brothers," M lilted before turning himself to slumber.

"Good night, you two."

We fell asleep with her in the middle of our knot, and I can honestly say I hadn't slept better than that in a long time.

***

Jane

I woke up hot, groggy, and struggled to escape my blankets, which were apparently wrapped all over my body. A band corded my waist tightly, and my arm was wound too, my legs pinned. I started to pull, with absolutely no success. Reality started kicking in, and I remembered this wasn't my bedroom. I was in one of the fanciest historical hotels in NYC with three men who'd absolutely fucked my brains out the night before. The blankets covered us, but it was arms and legs tangled with mine that kept me trapped. Rather than disturb my new lovers, I sighed and snuggled back down, still sleepy enough to possibly pass back out.

Two things kept that from happening. One, I had to pee. And two...

Cal was pressed so close to my body I could feel his magnificent erection, nudging my ass. He wasn't awake, but it certainly was, and I entertained some very dirty thoughts about reaching down to stroke it (thus waking him in a most pleasurable way), but we hadn't discussed that yet, so I opted for the subtle wiggle and press. My soft warm body would be the first thing he felt when he finally surfaced, and I hoped it would be soon. I really had to go.

Before me, Randy was close enough to see, and he snored lightly, his mouth partly open as he slept. He's the one who had my arm wound up in his. M was a muzzy gold figure close behind, and his left arm extended over Randy's slight body to my thigh. I don't know how we'd remained so close together during the night. Maybe this is just how we all wound up again, but I realized that I'd slept deeply. Like my whole body had given up any pretense of restlessness, and instead went comatose.

I didn't even know what time it was, and I couldn't move enough to see the clock, much less read it. My only hope was that one of them would wake up soon, because I didn't want to be the one that had to disturb them- the sexy, naughty angels who'd absolutely rocked my world. I contented myself with studying the growth pattern of Randy's facial hair and the thick steel length snug against my ass.

It wasn't too long before I heard a 'mmm' from behind me, and I rubbed myself into the huge erection smashed into my bountiful cheeks. I heard Cal suck in air, and his fingers suddenly dug into my hip. A deep rumble drifted over my shoulder. I turned my head as much as I could- just barely made out the line of his shoulder and chest, couldn't quite see his face. But I knew he was awake when he moved closer, eclipsing me with his huge, gorgeous body, leaning down to my ear. A hand slid between my legs as he whispered in a hoarse, just-woke-up voice:

"You're still wet, Jane. I could take you right now. Do you think they'd wake up?" He sounded playful and heated, and I shivered.

"Eventually, Master," I croaked. "If you go slow, it might take a bit." Cal chuckled throatily. His arms moved, letting me go, and he gripped my ass, parting

me so he could reposition and slide below the curve to find my core. I gave a quiet yelp as he notched himself into my tender slit and sloooooooowly drove himself all the way inside.

"Oh God," I gasped, trying to stay quiet.

"Randy sleeps like the dead," my Master informed me. "M's a lighter sleeper, but I bet neither one will be able to ignore this." He angled my hips so he reached a better spot inside me, and I hissed. Still so sensitive. I couldn't believe I didn't hurt. Instead, my greedy cunt was dying to get rammed again, and my full bladder actually made it feel more intense. Calvin didn't fuck hard or fast this time, but kept his strokes deep and measured. I felt everything- all the way in, all the way out. It was actually hard to keep from moaning, yet somehow, I stayed silent. The gentle rocking of the bed shook the two sleeping boys ever so slightly, and even though their features were blurry, I was close enough to watch their faces for signs of awareness.

Cal thrust and thrust and thrust, groping my breasts, sighing deliciously at my neck. He held me close and just made love to me, as if there were nothing better in the world. After what he said last night- about not really 'liking' sex before- I figured the must be because he wanted to experience every kind of sex with me. Not just the group sex, and not just D/s either.

I was more than happy to give him everything he wanted.

Though Cal did reach down between my legs (around my hip) to stroke me,

he did it just to tease and enhance my pleasure with every plunge. I wasn't gearing up to climax, and I had the sneaking suspicion that was part of his goal. Maybe he didn't want the guys to miss out. Maybe he just wanted me to be half-wild by the time they woke. My new lover himself was obviously in no hurry to come, and so, delivered a steady, patient fucking.

By the time the other two started coming to, I was clawing up the pillows in my tension. Calvin felt so goddamn good inside me, but it was all mounting pressure and no release. Something would eventually give and I was afraid it wouldn't be my orgasm.

"Wh-th-f... time is it?" I heard the rusty voice of one Randy Strand, pervert extraordinaire, greet the morning. He opened his eyes slowly and soon processed my predicament, gaining a wide, if sleepy, grin. "Mmm, I like this wake-up call. Shottie next." He yawned, and Cal laughed darkly as M started to join the rest of us in awareness.

"What's goin' on?" M mumbled sleepily. Randy chuckled as his hands found their way up my stomach, to my breasts. He began playing with my nipples, deepening the ache in my cunt.

"Morning guys," Cal grunted, spearing me harder. "I woke up hard, Jane's still wet, no mystery there."

"You're not sore, honey?" M asked me with concern, still surfacing as he was.

"No," I said with surprise. It was strange, but I wasn't going to complain. "I feel like I should be sore, but... fuck, I just want more."

Randy sniggered, and Cal began thrusting for real.

The morning became a test of my endurance as each of them had me, gently for the time of day. I luxuriated in their use, finding a sense of fulfillment I hadn't experienced like this before. Paddy had been a great lover, but our relationship had, for me, been about learning what it meant to be in a healthy partnership, and what great sex for me really looked like. He helped me heal.

These guys were proving to me my purpose- dirty, filthy, nasty sex. All I could handle. And hell, I never wanted it to stop. They could pound me into oblivion and I'd pass out happy. Allowing them to have me like this, like I was their toy, made me feel... completed.

When M finished sweetly inside me, I finally got up to use the bathroom. The guys laughed as I raced the spunk to the toilet. Since the suite had multiple bathrooms, they all used one quickly while I went, brushed teeth, and got the hot water running. When I had finished with the basics, I let them back in so we could all shower. I had every part of my body tenderly soaped and washed, and Randy cackled madly as he used the detachable showerhead to bring me to my first orgasm of the day.

As if they would leave me neglected after taking their pleasure from me.

I was inevitably washed (inside and out), shampooed and conditioned with wild abandon, and was therefore the first to be fully clean. I let the guys hastily get themselves scrubbed before we all abandoned the shower for towels and clothes.

I didn't want them to see what I was going to wear, so I took my bag and got dressed in one of the empty bedrooms we hadn't used. A quick glance at the clock showed me the time: 8:30 AM. Damn, we'd actually gotten up early! Even though they'd kept me up until somewhere between 1 and 2 having sex. I shook my head, not letting myself get distracted by the fucking scorching hot memories. Opening my bag, my thoughts turned to clothes.

The day before, they'd seen me in "femme fairy" mode. Today, I was going to my full "sultry siren" splendor: Red and black. I'd found this delicious little red dress with black lace accents, a sweetheart neckline, and poofy sleeves. Very Little Red Riding Hood. I paired it with black tights and added some accessories: A faux rose for my hair (done up with my 'hair flower' in the back), a heart-shaped pewter pendant necklace with a red stone in the middle, and a black parasol painted with roses- all things I'd gotten from the renaissance festival. I stepped out of the room to find my men, who were ready to roll. I told them to wear good shoes and it looked like they were- due to traffic, parking costs, and the cheap, plentiful mass transit available, the guys agreed that it wasn't necessary to drive. All the stops I wanted to hit could be reached on foot or by subway, and that's what I figured ahead of time. As such, I'd packed accordingly.

Randy had a camera around his neck and was dressed in a pair of black cargo shorts, with a bright tee proclaiming him a fan of an electronica band I didn't know. He had a bulky shoulder-bag slung across his body. M looked tight in skinny jeans and a polo, with playful neon pink high-top Converses. Cal wore a plain black tee shirt and jeans, but the shirt was snug and showed off his gorgeous upper body. His padded stomach begged for my touch just as much as his rock-solid arms. And that scar across his face...

I sighed blissfully as I took them all in.

"Baby, you look hot," Randy remarked, a wide, open smirk claiming his mouth. "I mean, yesterday you looked gorgeous and feminine, but today you look... like a fuck-goddess." I couldn't help laughing. It broke my reverie.

"Thanks, Randy. That's the idea." I ruffled the lace trim on my skirt and straightened my petticoat. "That's what you got last night when you pleasured me beyond my wildest dreams." Well okay, not yet my wildest, but they were certainly on route. And I knew Cal was going to claim everything of me in his time... "I was femme and sweet and innocent yesterday to lure you in, and after you deflowered me for your own brand of sex, today I can reveal to you who I really am." I swept a hand across my body, curved and tempting. Clothed to be decent in public but revealing enough to entice. My cleavage was on ample display and when I bent over, they'd see my lack of panties- because my tights were crotchless. Not something I planned on showing them quite yet. I'd pick a good moment for the flash.

"A succubus," Cal rasped. "A beautiful, insatiable, wild slut with the most loving, giving heart a woman could have." He walked toward me, his breathing rough. It went right to my cunt and I choked. "Red. And. Black. You're wearing red and black." His hands came down upon my shoulders and he dragged them down my arms, tits, and waist. "I'm going to fuck you in this dress. I'm going to stain it at some point today."

I moaned, and the guys cheered.

"You look fantastic, Janey," M cried, coming up to hug me from one side. He rubbed his cheek on my shoulder while Cal petted me. "Soooooo, so so sexy, sweetheart. And ready for us again so quick?"

"I'm a tank, M." Randy laughed loudly. His mirth seemed right on brand, but I noticed he seemed a little pale, even for him. Even with his slightly dusky skin tone.

"You can take punishment, baby, and with three dicks to satisfy, you're gonna have to take a lot." As he sidled up to the group hug, he acted casual, but instead of jumping in, he poked at my parasol. "Is this what I think it is?" M and Cal seemed to pick up on something in their youngest bro and exchanged a look.

"You mean an all-natural, non-greasy, long-lasting sun screen?" Breaking apart from their heat and desire, I pulled up my little painted umbrella and opened it most of the way. Enough to show them the design, but not enough to click the mechanism into place. They all snorted at my pun, and then M and Cal admired the roses with sudden interest, staying quiet. "We're going to be mucking about in the sun all day and I like not getting exposed." Randy was fidgeting, looking at my accessory with a facial expression I found puzzling. There was a sudden "deer in headlights" kind of edge to it.

"Um, could I like, borrow that for a second? I... want to see something." I caught the same emotion in Randy's voice as was on his face, and that made me soften up.

"Sure." Releasing the slide, I allowed the parasol to fold and handed it over. The scruffy one opened it up fully, clicking the shade into place. He then placed it over his shoulder and fiddled with where he held it. Randy sank it so low on his shoulder he was almost entirely covered from sight. I ducked underneath to peek at him. "It's pretty wide, right? Covers a good bit." There was definitely an unspoken reason he was testing this out.

"You don't happen to have an extra one, do you? Or would mind if I maybe shared it with you?"

"Of course not, Randy," I replied gently. "You want to tell me what's wrong?"

"Geez, am I that transparent?" He mumbled. Before he could stop himself, he let it all go: "I don't like open spaces. I get freaked out. I was hoping just having you guys around would keep me from having a panic attack, but now that I see this thing, I feel better. It covers pretty well." The nerd braced himself, as if he expected me to laugh at him for his fear.

"Agoraphobic, huh?" I pressed close and wrapped him up.

"Y-yeah." The hitch in his breath was part fear and part wary optimism. I pressed his face with kisses and held him tight.

"We'll have to buy you one, then. A cool one." I pressed my lips to his ear, then parted to nip and nibble. My intention got through, and he relaxed, his cock the only thing on him that remained at all stiff. "If I'd have known, I would have brought an extra."

"I was embarrassed," he muttered, rubbing the back of his head and looking to the side. One of his tells. I thought it mussed him quite beautifully when he did that. "I'll explain later, but it goes back a long ways."