While Chasing Our Dreams Ch. 02.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so ready to blow, but I didn't want to yet. I wanted her to milk me as she came, and there was an easier way to make her climax than me being on top. So I pressed down without stopping and dug my arms under her back. Simultaneously I plied another bruising bite to her shoulder, and latched on while lifting her body. Jane went rigid against me and moaned, and I jerked my head to the left, indicating to M he needed to scramble. He did, and in a push of strength I rolled- bringing Jane on top of my hips without breaking stride. She covered her mouth with a hand and screamed as my cock went deeper into her on the now-upstroke, and slumped over me bodily.

"You want to be my toy, Jane?" I asked, my words pushed toward the edge of a snarl. Not aggressive but possessive. "My sexy, tight, slutty little fucktoy?" I punctuated my questions with a sharp upward thrust and she jolted roughly with it, giving a quiet wail.

"Yesssss, Master!" She hissed, overwhelmed as her tits swayed above me. Her cunt clenched down, sporadic ripples gripping my erection in delicious pulses. Fucking hell. The grip was almost too much, but I held out.

"Show me," I rasped. "Show me what my slut-toy looks like riding a man's dick. I want to see your breasts thrash as you move. I want you speared on my cock until you beg me to stop."

The rush pounding through me was better than liquor. Better than a hit off Randy's bong. I've never really done anything harder than that, but I couldn't see the appeal of anything else when I had this. This heat, and the irresistible craving to make Jane's body mine.

"Yesssss," she hissed, immediately moving to obey my command. I could feel her legs shaking around me as she shifted, rising on my shaft and dropping. Bracing her weight with both hands on either side of me, Jane dedicated herself to her ride. She started slow at first. Considering I'd just been pounding into her as fast and hard as she could take, I wondered for a second why- until I saw her throw her head back, teeth clenched. "So... deep, Master," she gasped out. Her ass rose, thighs lifting, and she dropped again. The moan she let out was broken. "So deep! You're spearing me so hard, Master!"

Jane choked, hanging over me with her eyes tightly shut as she threw every shred of awareness into doing what I commanded. I watched in pure glee, content to hold one hip as she began impaling herself steadily, and my right hand drifted to her labia. I stroked those parting petals as I watched her stretch around my dick, and found her clit with my thumb. My toy's moans became choppier as I rubbed the tiny button between my fingers, making her shake even harder.

"Faster, Jane," I growled, just nudging upward as she hit the limit of her downward stroke. Her cunt throbbed and clutched me tighter. I heard a warble as she struggled to meet my desire. Her hips gyrated quicker, and soon she was heaving up and down my cock, wrapping me in her molten vise. "Yes, you fucking slut. Just like that. I want you to come for me just like this." I heard her sob, and knew I was winning. It made me feel like I'd conquered Everest, and for a few minutes I just watched every part of her body jiggle and bounce while she rode. My clit stim was getting the results I wanted, too. Everything tight, nipples hard. Cunt had a death-grip as I forced her closer to release. Wanting her right on the verge, I dipped into the slickness pouring out of her so my touch could glide more easily on her nub. After that, I swirled her clit with as much pressure as she seemed to need and didn't let up.

Jane couldn't stop whimpering the entire time she thrashed on top of me. My cock was steel inside her, gloved in the most heavenly, addictive combination of pressure, heat, texture and wetness. So tight. I could feel the ridges of her walls as they scraped my length. Midway through her ride, I couldn't help but start thrusting back. She was getting shaky, her movements erratic. I was ramming all the way to the back of her, and though I could tell it kind of hurt her, she loved it. Normally I would be cautious of bruising her cervix, but experience had proven that not only could Jane handle it- maybe she was even getting a lot of pleasure out of being hit so deep. Further experimentation was necessary. I grinned wickedly imagining it.

"Master," she croaked, "I'm- gonna- cum, so hard... It's- gonna- break me!"

"Good."

I took back control right then and surged upward. Jane wailed, bucking against me. I pounded her from beneath, stroking her into oblivion and forcing her to take everything I had while she began to detonate. As the orgasm slammed her, I don't think she could have moved, anyway. Her cunt squeezed me so hard and so fast, I could actually see her brain shut down. That pleased me greatly. I wanted every fucking ounce of her surrender, of her passion and her desire. All of it, for me and my boys always. She'd all but signed herself over to us, and as I continued to impale her throbbing snatch without holding back one bit, I began to think maybe that wasn't a bad idea.

BDSM contracts were a thing, right? Sure, maybe it wouldn't be legally binding, but if I had ownership of her body on paper, she'd take it as seriously as if it were. And God damn it, I was going to own her in every possible way.

I shoved myself deep inside Jane, over and over, her cunt bathing me in sticky, silky fluid as her climax went on. She was so beautifully wet, so absolutely aroused for me. Eventually her orgasm faded, the storm of clenches finally settling down, and that meant it was my turn. Instincts rose up inside me that I'd never allowed out to play before, and I did nothing to stop them for the first time. As I bounced Jane on my dick, I lurched upward and placed my hand on her throat.

"Breathplay". I'd read about it online, and knew that the real goal wasn't actually to crush the trachea or cut off breath. I formed a 'V' with my hand- thumb on one side, fingers on the other- to press on the arteries in her throat. It would make her lightheaded and give a sense of restriction without causing damage, or so I hoped. I wasn't going to squeeze too hard this time... just enough to make her understand I was in control. A test of this nagging little kink that had lurked in the back of my head for years.

Jane reacted like I'd touched her with a live wire. After her climax she was drooping over me, melting in a satisfied puddle- until my grip at her neck made her stiffen with a small gasp. Jane's eyes flew wide open and she stared down. My cock met the back of her sheath, and I locked into place. She struggled for a moment, her hips jerking nicely on mine. I felt her clutch my arm for support as she sputtered, but I barely had time to catch her expression (a mix of surprise and sudden, jolted arousal) before I used my leverage to flip her into the bed and climb on top, thrusting hard as I did. Jane goggled, falling open for me in absolute surrender, and her jaw dropped.

She flooded. Flooded. A wave of liquid surged around my dick, the completely unique response of her body, and I almost died right there. Her face betrayed everything she was feeling- from shock to incredible bliss, with just a touch of fear at the corners of her heavy eyes. I let go of all my restraints. My other hand slid into her hair, and gripped. I heard Jane choke, but it wasn't because I had a hand on her throat. Somehow I knew that. Snarling, I took possession.

I rode. Not wanting to truly lose control, I eased my pressure on her neck and just held my hand there. Just a show of ownership. Jane clung to me as she took the full brunt of my punishing rhythm, lost otherwise. Her hands on my wrist were clenched tight, and I was the only thing keeping her secure in the storm I'd unleashed.

God, when did all this hide itself away in me? Couldn't think about it. Had to abandon all my new fucking questions just to enjoy what I was doing more than anything.

Deeper. Faster. Harder. More. I needed more.

She swallowed me. Every slick, clamping, burning inch of her delicious pussy took everything I had. I savored the texture of her walls, soft against my erect shaft, but gripping. So goddamn snug. So fucking mine. I buried myself over and over and there was nothing else in the world around me right then.

"Holy fucking shit."

"Yeah, wow. Cal's finally let out his inner wildman."

Somewhere in my mind their voices were present, but it was like a background frequency I wasn't tuned into. All I wanted or needed was right underneath me, squeezing her knees weakly around my body, holding onto my arm for dear life. The whole time, she never lost my stare. I watched her face tell me everything she couldn't as I fucked the hell out of her. We wouldn't say it for months to come at that point, but that first night, I saw it in her eyes. Jane fell in love with me as I made her body my plaything. She really just handed herself right the fuck over to me, and that made me spin out of what little control I had left.

Surging into her brutally, I hit as deep as I could, no mercy, and she finally screamed. A hand shot forward to cover it as I emptied myself into the back of her cunt. I shot so hard and so long I couldn't talk, my body wracked by the most incredible spasms as every drop of liquid in my balls poured out with blinding force. So good. Felt so fucking good to cum in her, and I never wanted to stop.

I finally fell on top of Jane, bringing her into my arms. I didn't leave her cunt. She was full of me, full of my sperm, and I wasn't pulling out until I was too soft and slipped out naturally. So I held her, and cradled her to me, pulling us both to our sides so I wasn't crushing her under my weight.

Jane mewled, and buried herself in my chest. I felt a surge of emotion fill me right then. Maybe I loved her back that very night.

"Oh, Master," she finally sighed, going slack. My little submissive trembled. "That was..." I held my breath, still slightly afraid I'd gone too far, but Jane pulled back a little and looked up, starry-eyed. "Fucking amazing!" She panted in my arms, wriggling. "You're a natural Dom, Master Cal. No one has ever made me feel like that before..." A blush spread across her face, and her excitement faded into bashfulness. I had to chuckle. My bold vixen in one breath, and my shy kitten the next. I kissed Jane's forehead and hummed my pleasure as I stroked her head.

"You were okay with me... choking you a little?" I asked gently. I was still inside her, and I almost felt a throb of life go back into my cock.

"It was incredible, Master," she admitted on a breathy sigh. "You made me feel so... helpless." Something sparked in my head when she said that. Helpless? Yeah, that was definitely part of bondage and submission, but her reaction when I choked and flipped her, and her emphasis now, made me think her desires ran deeper than she'd admitted. All that stuff about wanting to be our toy, letting us do whatever we wanted to her... How far did she want us to go? Considering how forceful I'd just been, and how much she'd loved it, we hadn't even found the end of the rabbit hole yet. It made me want her more. Want to dig further down, claim everything inside her. Along the way, I'd get the answers to all my own questions too.

"You need another orgasm," I grunted, pulling out and away. Finally looking up at my bros after so long, I noted the amusement and affection shining on their faces. Randy with a bit of smugness mixed in. "Help me, guys. I want her lying between you so you two can play with her breasts while I make her come."

"You got it, buddy," Randy answered cheekily.

"Of course, Cal," M cooed. Both laughed, as if knowing something I didn't. I might've been more transparent than I thought.

"Master," Jane croaked, allowing herself to be placed in a slight recline against M and Randy, who sat up and formed a cradle with their bodies, a pillow between them. She gave them a hand each. M kissed his, and Randy playfully bit and sucked her fingers. Each of them had a free hand to grasp her huge, soft tits, and they watched as I descended to part her thighs.

I didn't take my time or tease her with this one. I could see her fatigue, but Jane was still alert and fighting her weakness. I wanted to drain her strength totally and bring her to rest in our arms with triumph. So my mouth fell right to her clit. I speared her with three fingers and went to town, driving directly against her g-spot. Jane squeaked and squealed as I sucked her nub hard, forcing her toward orgasm without relent. She bucked, writhing against my mouth, and I didn't let up until I felt her splinter.

Jane moaned, smothering her face in M's arm as she came, her cunt rippling on my thrusting fingers. I made her feel all those pulses, made her ride a massive orgasm until she was suitably limp. And even then, I didn't let go until she cried.

"Master, please!" She begged, ragged and strung out. Jane shook as I finally stopped, pulling away from her swollen labia and the aftershocks in her pussy. Our girl groaned before us, panting and trembling, and we at last cuddled around her.

"All good now, baby girl?" M asked her in a gentle tone, rubbing her shoulder. He and Randy were still positioned to cradle her head, and I brought myself to rest between her legs, using my elbows to keep me perched over her torso. Her tits were right under my face.

"Hot stuff, huh, sexy?" Randy snickered.

"Tell us, Jane," I boomed. "We know you enjoyed yourself, but we want to hear, right now, how you feel about all of this. About us." Still coming down from the exertion and endorphins, my perfectly submissive slut-toy took a minute to compose herself. But she sighed blissfully, a big smile stretching across her face.

"Oh guys," Jane gushed when she caught her breath. "That was, without a doubt, the most fulfilling and incredible sex of my life."

Joy hit me so hard it was a jolting impact. I couldn't help grinning, scooting up Jane's body and grabbing her right into my arms. My bros repositioned so that we all wound up in a tight smoosh of bodies, me making Jane my "little spoon" while M and Randy cuddled her from the front. Randy was tucked into her body, M behind him. All of us touching her, smiling, hooting, laughing. M was even teary. Randy peppered her face with kisses.

"You- really- mean- that?" The dirty boy asked, fierce, between smacks of his lips. Jane pealed a giggle and wrapped him up in her arms, kissing back, stroking his scruffy face.

"Yeah, I do," she warbled, using the back of her head to nuzzle my chest. One of her hands creeped toward M too, and she was then touching all of us- claiming all of us as hers. I melted, throwing my embrace around her and my bros, too. I felt lighter and happier, fuller, than I had in years. "I said I was yours, and I meant it." She shrugged her shoulders and lazily stroked down Randy's leg, bringing her other arm up to wind around my neck. "Sex completely cemented it for me. No one's ever been that good, and I'm... complete. This was perfect. You all feel so right. Inside me, touching me, kissing me, holding me, being with me in bed all together... this is it. I've found you and now I'm not letting you go."

"Princess!" M cried, lurching closer. He grabbed Jane's hand and started kissing up her arm, Gomez Addams-style. A thrum of pleasure left her throat as she indulged him.

"Oh baby," Randy sighed, as content as I'd ever seen him. He dove in for another smooch.

"We're never letting you go," I warned. "Not now that we've tasted you and fucked you. You belong to us, Jane, and I won't let you forget it." The second Randy broke from her lips, I took them. She moaned into my tongue, and I felt her go even more languid between us.

Shortly after I started Frenching her slow, she couldn't fight a yawn, and it broke our kiss.

"Sorry," she said, covering her mouth with her hand. Little tears of exhaustion formed under her closed eyelids and she stretched her legs a bit, even crammed between our bodies. "I'm so tired now. It's perfect," she laughed lightly. "I have a lot of trouble shutting down and falling asleep, but you three have fucked all the energy right out of me." Jane snuggled down with a happy hum, but I wasn't about to let her fall asleep all wet. That couldn't be comfortable, right?

"That's good, sweetie," I said, beginning to sit up. "But let's clean up before we put you to bed. You've got to be pretty messy and thirsty. Plus, you should pee. No UTIs." Jane nodded.

"You're right, Master." Shifting, our girl tried to sit up, and I offered and arm. She pulled herself into a sitting position stiffly, and I helped her scoot toward the edge of the bed. The three of us got to our feet quickly, but Jane's legs were still shaking from being ridden so hard by three men.

"Can you walk, honey?" M asked.

"My knees are like rubber," she confessed. "Not for a couple of minutes at best." I chuckled.

"Not a problem." Jane may not be a small girl, but I wasn't a small guy. I bent and scooped her up like she weighed nothing, which made her gasp. Carrying her bride-style, I headed off to the bathroom with my buds in tow.

M made for the shower immediately and got it flowing, making it warm and steamy. Not too hot, as Jane asked, and once it was ready I stepped in with her still in my arms. Randy left her glasses on the sink. Once the water made contact she relaxed against me, and eventually I put her on her feet. With support, she was able to stand. The shower was pretty big, so we all managed to fit, and the guys helped me wash her pussy (still swollen) as well as every crevice where our spunk and her lube had gotten. She seemed upset as all our semen sluiced down the drain, and I had to ask:

"What's the matter, baby?" She spread her legs to let me get every drop.

"Oh, nothing. I would've been really uncomfortable being so wet after a while, but I was enjoying having all your cum inside me." The little slut's cheeks turned a gorgeous shade of red.

"Is that something you like, Jane?" My skinny bro piped up as he rubbed her shoulders. "Our seed all pumped inside your pussy? Dripping out to prove how much of a dirty girl you really are?" Jane laughed, and purred with pleasure as he massaged. She melted under his hands.

"Yeah, exactly! I like having that physical proof of you inside me, you know? There's something really primal about it. It's your stain in me, your claim."

Fuck, if she didn't stop talking, I was gonna get hard again and fuck her again, and I didn't know if she could handle it. She'd let me, too, which meant if I didn't want to wreck her for tomorrow, I had to hold back.

"We'll make sure you have our seed as much as we can, babydoll," I grunted as I rinsed her out. My fingers were inside her tender vagina, flushing her with water from the showerhead. I was gentle. She held onto me.

"Mmm, good," she hummed. There was a pause, and then her gaze dropped. I got the sense she was about to say something dirty she would be embarrassed by. The thrill I got from trying to read her was indescribable. Addicting. "Um. What's it like to... fuck me when I'm full of your friends' cum? I mean, now that you've done it, do you think it's weird? Was I-it everything you hoped?"

Quickly the three of us exchanged a look, and slowly we smiled. Fucking precious, she was.

"Do you think it's weird?" I asked evenly, assessing her thought pattern; not quite responding to the sudden note of uncertainty. I needed to see where it was going.