All Comments on 'White Boy Discovers BBC - Ch. 01'

by OverLookerKing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Very hot story, but I'm baffled by the ending of that last paragraph. It looks like it stopped before completing the thought, or does it just need a punctuation mark. So, was that the end or will this just be the beginning of Cole's college experience? Either way, it was a good story!

odogrmodogrm9 months ago

Good Story, but "How does it end" or will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Started out really good but ended way too quick and lacking really any detail.

OverLookerKingOverLookerKing9 months agoAuthor

ATTENTION READERS

I want to apologize - the ending of this story was cut off and i did not notice until after someone else made a comment about it. Only a few words were left out but it does make it seem like the story is not complete. The last sentence should read 'Marcus said as he fixed himself up and unlocked the door walking out of the laundry room and down the hall back to the still ongoing party leaving Cole still in complete shock of what had occurred.'

Part 2 is already complete and should be published soon

Thank You for all your interest in my content!

You can check out my content on my other sites listed below.

over-looker.tumblr.com/

www.deviantart.com/overlooker

OverLooker (bdsmlr.com)

The-Over-Looker (u/The-Over-Looker) - Reddit

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would have loved to been in Coles position. My fantacy of having a big black bull put me on my knees and slide his cock down my throat gives me the shakes thinking about it. And the thought of that piece of meat sliding across my lips into my mouth sounds like heaven. I want the nectar of his tool to fill my mouth. So good.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nothing better than being a man's first sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOverLookerKing@OverLookerKing
I enjoy making erotic and arousing content such as short stories and captions as well as my FMK games. I also like to collaborate with other content creators and accept requests when I have the time. If you have an idea for a story, a request, or a collaboration proposal just ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES