White Boy Discovers BBC Ch. 04

Story Info
Cole's time at college changes him.
821 words
4.73
19.9k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole and Marcus continued to walk down the hallway past one dorm door after another until they reached the second to last door at the end of the hall. Cole still had no idea why Marcus had bothered to drag Cole all the way to this other building of dorms since he could have just had his way with him in his own dorm like they had done so many times before.

"You ready for your surprise white boy?" Marcus asked knocking on the dorm door and looking at the confused Cole.

After a moment of silence they heard the lock of the dorm door click to the unlock position and Marcus pushed open the door having Cole walk in before him so he could close and re-lock the door once they entered. Cole's green eyes scanned the dim lit room for a moment making out a few figured in the dark.

"Here we go" Marcus said flipping a switch lighting up the room to reveal Cole's surprise.

"Oh my god!" Cole gasped as he saw Jamal and one other black man gangbanging a smaller white boy with short blonde hair.

The white boy had his hands bound behind his back, a thick black scarf blindfolding him and a set of headphones over his ears most likely preventing him from hearing anything. After another moment Cole realized he was not looking at some random white boy but his best friend Alex being double teamed by hard black cock.

"Ahhghh" Alex gurgled with a large black cock in his mouth completely unaware that his closet friend had entered the room.

"We bumped into him a few hours ago" Marcus whispered into Cole's ear.

Cole continued to stare at Alex being dominated while frozen in place. Although concerned Cole found the entire situation very erotic. Marcus stayed close to Cole and continued to whisper in his ear as he watched Jamal and the other man use Alex's mouth and ass.

"Hes been a real good boy for us. Just like you. He was far more feisty than you were when we first met but we were able to handle him." Marcus continued his lips touching Cole's ear.

"Hey - Your friend he is quite the good little slut." Jamal exclaimed while he humped Alex's face stuffing his dick down the young man's throat making him gag.

"You like seeing your friend like this?" Marcus asked as he pressed his meat against Cole's back and gave his cock a squeeze through his clothes.

"I -- its -- Well" Cole stammered in shock.

"Do you want to join him?" Marcus whispered questioningly into Cole's ear.

Without words the white college freshman nodded. Before he knew it he was having his clothes taken off and a moment later he was bent over some piece of furniture in the room taking Marcus's large man meat in his ass while watching his best friend get worked over by Jamal and another.

Cole let out several muffled moans doing his best to keep himself quiet. The two white boys appeared to be in complete ecstasy having their holes filled by these three black men. For what seemed like hours the three upperclassmen took turns switching back and forth between Cole and Alex being sure to fill all their holes with their cocks as well as fill and cover them with their cum. Eventually Alex and Cole were reaching their limits -- the three men had stopped using their mouths after filling them up several times and were not just taking turns on their butts. Although Alex was still blindfolded he could hear the moans and groans of another man -- a man not using him but being used the same as he was. The two had been moved around the room several times and were now both bent over the bed from opposite sides so they were facing each other. At one moment while Marcus was using Alex's ass and Jamal was pounding away at Cole's Marcus game Cole a smile and reached for the blindfold on Alex's eyes. Cole tried to stop him but he was helpless as he watched the fabric fall from his friend's face and their eyes met.

Both young men were in compromising positions with Alex very confused and surprised to see his friend Cole in the same situation as him. Cole panicked as he looked at Alex who was getting his butt stuffed by a massive black cock while cum ran down his face and dripped from his mouth and lips. Alex too didn't say anything but let out his erotic whimpers and moans as Marcus thrust in and out of him.

"Alex -- " Cole began not knowing what he was going to say or do.

With Alex and Cole being so close Alex just smiled at Cole for a moment and then in that moment they knew they were the same.