All Comments on 'White Boy Discovers BBC Ch. 04'

by OverLookerKing

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Damn, this was so fucking hot!!! I think Alex and Cole's friendship is probably going to be stronger than ever after attending this little party.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The writer has awfully strange responses from a character being raped. I seriously doubt a straight young kid would smile and think, "we're the same" after the violence wreaked by the asshole bullies. I'm pretty sure he would go to the police, call his parents and they would burn the school, the assholes and Cole to the ground. This chapter sucked!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This aurhor sure knows how to arouse us white bois in to Black cock. Every one of his stories always make me wish I was one of the submissive whites pleasing Superior Black men.

takhtakh5 months ago

Nice, hope you continue it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOverLookerKing@OverLookerKing
I enjoy making erotic and arousing content such as short stories and captions as well as my FMK games. I also like to collaborate with other content creators and accept requests when I have the time. If you have an idea for a story, a request, or a collaboration proposal just ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES