White Collar Affair Pt. 04

Story Info
After going on a hike, Robert and Thomas get intimate.
3.6k words
4.81
6.3k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you like this story, please leave a comment. I would love to hear your ideas. Enjoy the story.

White Collar Affair - Pt 04

I went back to my apartment, looked at my phone, and saw a message saying he wanted to meet again. I felt my heart would explode. He had given me his private phone number which meant we could talk freely without hiding. To my surprise, he asked later that evening if I wanted to go for a walk on Sunday morning. There was a hill nearby he often went to with his dog. I wasn't a big fan of outdoor sports, but I was more than happy to go with him. I remembered that time a saw him with a husky dog, but I didn't want to mention it. We said goodnight and then we didn't talk until Sunday.

***

That morning, the weather was very nice. A bit frisky but the sky was clear except for a few clouds. I had a light breakfast and got ready, just like I usually did before I meet a guy but, for the longest time in a while, I was very nervous to meet up with a man. Although I'd had many random and often dangerous encounters with strangers, meeting Robert outside work seemed different. I knew it wasn't a date, but it was the closest thing. I zipped my green hoodie, fixed my shorts, and headed towards the door.

The park was a few blocks away and there were some hills next to the park, people used to go for a walk or ride their bikes there. As I got there, I took my phone from my shorts 'pocket and texted him. The time was 9:30 a.m. which was a bit too early for me. A few minutes later I waved toward him.

He looked hot as usual. He was wearing some loose grey shorts and a navy sleeveless hoodie that revealed his strong arms. Robert walked towards me with a fluffy husky dog on a leash.

"Hey, you made it. I know it's a bit early, but the view is worth it."

"Hi, there..." I greeted the black and white husky, that was as tall as my hips.

"His name's Apollo."

"That's a cool name. Can I pet him?"

"Sure, he may look mean but he's a fluff ball." He added, and I thought about how some dogs are exactly like their owners which made me smile.

I proceeded to scratch behind his soft ears. He seemed to enjoy and rubbed against me for more pets.

We began walking up a road uphill. Now and then we would see some people on their bikes. Aside from the occasional runner, we were mostly alone, which I appreciated. There were many trees and dark green bushes on the hill that contrasted with the man-made narrow roads.

We walked and talked about life. He told me about how he loved nature and the outdoors. He was the type of guy that dreamed of going camping on the weekends. He admitted he wanted to become a forest ranger or a mountain guide when he was younger. Immediately, I pictured him in a ranger outfit and smiled.

That caught my attention and I asked how he ended up in an office job. He said that life happens and after he had a daughter, he took an entry job in a tech company and worked his way up. His good leadership skills lead him to the job he had now at our company.

As we walked uphill he then started asking me about my life. I told him I was more of a homebody, someone that prefers to watch movies or invite people over. Sports were never my thing. For a moment I thought about how I was more of a nerd in high school, but I didn't want to admit it. Though he seemed like the type of guy who didn't care if you were a jock or nerd in school.

***

After walking for about an hour, we reached the top. I saw his blue eyes contemplating the city. My heart was pounding from exhaustion but also from seeing him smile like that. He seemed genuinely happy, unliked I hadn't seen before. We took a few pictures from the view, and he saw me uploading a story to my Instagram.

"Are you on Instagram?" I asked as I saw him looking down at my phone.

"Nah, I don't really use social media. I just use it to network and stuff."

"Besides, don't you get tired of sharing stuff ...all the time?"

"Mmh... yeah sometimes... but it also helps me keep up with my family and friends, so... pros and cons I guess"

"Yeah... you're right ..." Robert smiled and looked at the ground while we continued walking.

"What are you smiling about?

"It's just that my daughter loved taking selfies with Apollo before the whole divorce thing...She was always on her phone and I would scold her for that...Now I kinda miss that..."

He looked at his dog and caressed his soft white and black fur.

"I understand..." I didn't know what else to say. I wanted to know more about him but I didn't want to pry.

"Anyway, things are better now, and we have plans to meet soon." He said showing me a kind smile.

"That's great!"

"Yeah, I think she is more excited to see Apollo than me..."

"Haha..." We laughed and continued walking downhill.

He made fun of how I was in such bad shape. I was panting all the way to the top, some drops of sweat falling down my neck. Even though he was 18 years older, he could beat me in a race. Robert probably played sports when he was a teen, he had that kind of strength you build up over the years. I had always been scrawny and had finally put on some weight and muscle in my late twenties.

We arrived back at the park and then I looked at him thinking if we would do something more than this. I mentioned I needed to shower, and then he said what I was hoping he would say.

"My place is just a few blocks away...You could take a shower there..." Robert asked carelessly before drinking some water from his bottle. I contemplated his sweaty face while some water dripped down the side of his mouth.

I was a bit nervous. He was my boss, and I was about to see his apartment.

"You think it's weird..." He said after taking a few sips.

"No... it's okay..."

"Well... I'm going back anyway. I'm running out of dog treats and Apollo looks a bit hungry. Don't you boy?" He said caressing his fluffy dog's ears.

I chuckled at seeing my boss talking to his dog in a sweet voice. We walked a few blocks and I saw a nice apartment building. It wasn't fancy or anything but still a nice neighbourhood. As we entered the building and we walked to the elevators, my heart was pounding. This guy that I normally saw in a suit was now taking me to his bachelor's apartment. His dog was next to me, and I could feel his fur on my legs, I caressed his furry ears and he looked at me with his tongue hanging out. I wondered if he had taken anyone else before me to this apartment.

The numbers on the elevator went up until the 8th floor, the doors opened, and we walked to his place. He opened the door, and we entered to a comfy living room and kitchen area. Right away Apollo ran through the living room into the balcony where there were two empty bowls. I followed him and picked them up to help Robert who was grabbing a big bag of dog food with ease.

He poured some senior dog food on one and water on the other one. He smiled back as I balanced my way to the excited husky. I noticed there was white dog fur everywhere, on the wooden floor, chairs, and a brown leather couch. I guess that he either never cleaned or wasn't expecting any visitors. Apollo ate his kibble in two seconds and went to sleep on a couch, that from the looks of it, was his actual bed.

Robert was finishing a glass of water when I approached him. There was a hall that led to his bedroom. I looked his way and asked him if I could use his shower. I followed him with my eyes. He step out of the kitchen counter and guided me to his room. I took out my phone to check the time when I saw he had a hard-on. Our eyes met and I knew I was going to miss that shower.

Right away he pushed me against the wall and kissed me, tasting the saltiness on my lips. Somehow he wasn't disgusted by my sweaty body, but it was actually a turn-on for him. Robert pressed his boner against my body, pushing me against the wall in the hall with his big body. With his swift hands, he pulled down my hoodie's zipper and stuck his hand underneath my shirt, sending shivers every time his rough fingers rubbed my nipples or any sweet spot on my sweaty skin. We continued making out in a wet kiss, while I took the liberty to grab his firm ass. I had been eyeing him in his shorts all along the way uphill.

I couldn't believe we hadn't even reached his bedroom and we were already on top of each other. He seemed more confident as if he had stopped caring that I was a guy. We continued kissing and touching. My hands rubbing all his hard chest and beard stub, I couldn't get enough of him. Both our cocks were showing through the soft fabric of our shorts. We were so horny.

Robert's fingers ventured down south while we made out, he slipped his hand under my waistband and stopped.

"A...Are you wearing a jockstrap?"

"Yeah..." I replied staring up with my hazel eyes as he was quite a few inches taller.

He peaked down my shorts.

"And did you shave? I don't mind hair so..."

"Yeah... I mean... I sometimes do it..."

"You sometimes shave and wear jockstraps? It has nothing to do with us meeting today?"

".... Not at all..."

"Thomas, you are a terrible liar..."

Robert grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me into his bedroom. We closed the door behind us so Apollo wouldn't bother us. He pushed me and I dropped on his king-sized bed. I looked around his room, he had the bare essentials: a bed, a nightstand, a dresser and a TV mounted on the wall. Everything was a bit messy, except for the suits lined up in his walk-in closet. Laying on his bed, I looked up and saw him undressing before me.

The morning daylight allowed me to see all of his body. His strong arms took off his navy sweatshirt and dirty shirt tank, while his scent filled the air. He pulled his shorts down and his cock sprung up. In a matter of seconds, he was naked and holding his fat cock with his right hand. There was a glimmer in his lustful eyes. I almost froze at the sight of him. I felt like I was in his territory, I was his prey.

He got on the bed and almost tore my clothes up and smiled at the sight of my jock which he didn't take off. I guess he liked that surprise I had for him. I didn't know how he would react. I would soon find out...

"Hold your legs up..." He demanded.

I held my legs up, exposing my tight pink hole to him. It was so embarrassing, yet he couldn't get enough. My cock was already leaking precum, wetting the fabric of the gray jock.

"Yeah... like that..." He mustered stroking his veiny cock.

Slowly, he reached down and began licking my hole. I couldn't believe it. I was in heaven. It was so raunchy. He didn't mind the sweat, that seemed to make him even more desperate. I could swear he was huffing and sniffing my jock. His moaning in between my cheeks and his rough beard were sending shivers down my spine. Just feeling his tongue pressing my tight hole, was driving me nuts.

"God... that feels so good..." I mustered while shaking, while my glossy eyes stared at him.

He also took his time teasing me with his fingers. Rubbing my twitching hole before licking it again. I closed my eyes in pleasure, feeling his hot wet tongue sinking deep inside me. His warm breathing and tongue were driving me crazy. My hole was getting wet and ready for him, meanwhile, my cock was so hard it hurt.

Robert then lay next to me and told me to sit on his face. Surprised at first, I got on top of him and felt him grabbing my hips and pushing me towards his face holding onto the fabric of my jock. I'd never seen that side of him. He was making me all wet, my legs shivering. I just held onto his chest, my thumbs rubbing his hard nipples. My head was pulled back enjoying the sensation of his warm tongue, licking and entering my tight pink hole. I wondered if he had done this before because his rimming was insane.

I looked down at his hard chest and followed with my eyes the soft hair trail that led to his cock. His man meat looked inviting. After all that walking and exercise, I couldn't help myself. I reached down and worked his cock with my right hand, feeling its warmth. His musky scent went right up my nose. Without even thinking, I opened my lips and went down on him, each time enjoying another inch of him.

We continued that 69 position for what seemed like forever; him devouring me and I sucking the life out of him. I kissed his beautiful cock from the head all the way to his balls, while my legs were shaking from the rimming. He even let me reach beyond his balls. My tongue venturing between his ass cheeks. I could see his toes curling and I knew I was doing a good job. That day, Robert tasted all of me and let me get a taste of him. It was amazing.

We knew we wouldn't last long in that position. After a while, I got off him and he fumbled on his nightstand and took a condom and some lube. I got on all fours and held onto the black headboard of the bed and waited with my jock still on.

"What are you doing? Come here..." He said grabbing me down both of us tumbling on the bed.

"I want to see your face... if that's OK..."

"Yeah...sure..." I replied as he got in between my legs.

For some reason, I couldn't remember the last time I'd been fucked in a missionary position. Most guys would take me from the back on all fours. Some of them who called themselves 'straight' felt better about coming without seeing a guy's face, I guess. I don't know... I got lost in my thoughts while he put on his condom and lubed me up.

"You okay Thomas?" He asked.

"Yeah..." I replied snapping out of it.

He slowly pushed the head in while I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. My body slowly welcomed his big cock. With my legs, I pulled his warm body closer to me. Both our hearts were pounding. He rested his head on my forehead, while he pushed his cock deeper inside me until I felt his balls touching. It was so intense to be full of him.

He kissed me and began moving his hips, slowly at first making me feel every inch then a bit fast, each time slamming his cock back in. I held onto his strong back, while he pounded me.

"Ff..fuck...you're tight..." Robert said while panting, his forehead resting on mine.

"...Fuck..me...harder.."

"...God. I'm gonna...cum..."That was all I could muster while I felt my orgasm building up.

His pounding was faster while we kissed, our sweaty bodies making a mess in his dark sheets. The room was filled with his huffing and my moans, while the bed creaked continuously. We were both close to the edge. I hugged him tight while his cock went deep inside me as he shot several times.

We both smiled satisfied on his wet sheets. I looked around the simple room. It was just like him I thought. After some minutes we decided to go for a quick shower. Although we barely fit in the shower, we managed to make out some more and enjoy the hot water washing away our sweat.

***

As we got out of the shower, he ordered a couple of pizzas. I was drying myself with a towel on his bed and he was strutting naked taking some clothes from his closet while ordering on an app. I still couldn't believe I was in his apartment.

"You could borrow one of my shirts, but I guess they won't fit you very well..."

"Yeah... don't worry..." I replied.

I saw him get dressed in a blue T-shirt, that complimented his eyes, and some dark sweatpants. I still hadn't gotten used to seeing him in something that wasn't a suit. Somehow, I'd expected him to put on a shirt and tie.

He went into the bathroom to dry his hair, meanwhile, I got dressed and sat at the end of his king-sized bed. I noticed the photos he had on his dresser, there were mostly of his family and friends I guessed. One picture caught my attention.

It was his family at Disney. I smiled at the sight of a younger Robert with Mikey Mouse ears. They looked happy. A nice couple with a little blonde girl in between showing her toothy smile.

As he got out of the bathroom, he spotted me looking at his picture. I heard his steps getting closer while he styled his dark salt and pepper hair with a brush.

"Nice Mickey Mouse ears... " I teased looking at him.

"Yeah... it was a nice trip... Erin had begged us to go for so long. I finally gave up and took her, she was ecstatic."

"You look very happy..." I commented.

"We were so happy back then... but life's no fairy tale, right?" He said sitting next to me on the bed.

"So... what happened?" I asked tentatively... Up to now, I didn't want to ask him too many personal questions but after seeing each other naked I guess you could see we were more than comfortable with each other.

"We fell out of love ... Once Erin became a teenager, she would spend less time in the house ...it was only me and my wife, I mean ex-wife... Julie. We started having fights over the smallest things. I dreaded coming back home, so I would try to work overtime with the excuse that I was doing all of that for my family. I didn't want a divorce... My daughter, Erin, she's the apple of my eye... we talk on the phone every day... I didn't want her to deal with a divorce..."

"I get it...so... it was your wife's decision?

He looked at the pictures for a second and nodded.

"Yeah... We tried couples therapy, and it became evident that our marriage wasn't working out. It was like having a stranger on your bed, so close yet so far apart... It got to a point where even Erin couldn't deal with our fighting, so she was OK with the whole divorce. She's 17 after all. But I still see her as a little girl..." He explained as his eyes filled with some tears.

I was surprised he was telling me this. Most men his age don't talk about their feelings but since he had already been through all that, I guess he was at an ok stage at that point.

The bell rang. We were interrupted by the pizza guy but maybe it was for the best.

"Pizza's here... I'm starving..." He said heading to the door, while I followed him.

Man, we were so hungry... I thought I was hungry but not like him. He ate a whole pizza himself. I had half a pizza and already felt full. He took a couple of cold ones from the fridge and we ate on the kitchen counter. It was the most delicious meal I have had in a while.

That afternoon, we continued talking for what seemed hours. In his apartment, I felt relaxed, and I even played with Apollo and seemed to have gained his trust. Robert told me he was calling his daughter at 4 p.m. so I decided to leave at that time.

Back in my apartment, he sent me a picture he had taken during our hike. It was me smiling while I caressed Apollo, the sun was hitting my face. I didn't notice when he took that picture, as he didn't use his phone that much. I responded with some emojis. That night, I went to bed with a smile. I couldn't believe that I had actually been on a date with my boss, and I had the feeling it wouldn't be the last.