All Comments on 'White Collar Affair Pt. 04'

by blue_mirage

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love if. The love scenes could use a bit more physical details in my opinion but the stories have great structure. I'm really rooting for the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a very sweet and patient build up. Good job! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was great to see this wonderful story back again. The very likable characters and realistic dialog make this so enjoyable to read. I finished part #4 with a smile on my face too. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like them enjoying each others scent after hiking and the added attraction of his partner surprising him by wearing a jockstrap, sets up a great mental picture and stirs ones crotch thinking of the scent and sight before Robert as he gets ready to enjoy Thomas' jockstrap covered crotch as he pulls his crotch into his face...mmm. The descriptions added to the erotic picture in my mind and caused a stir in my groin as I read. I would love to experience this masculine passion between two friends! Keep writing these type of stories, you have a great knack for it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblue_mirage@blue_mirage
I enjoy writing a lot. Most of my stories have some element that relates to my own life experience in some way. Even though it takes me a long time to write a story, I truly enjoy it. Specially reading comments and drawing inspiration from other people's experience. I love to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES