All Comments on 'Whiteboi goes to Harlem Pt. 06'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Uh-oh, does noticing the hickey on Mitch's neck mean Leroy's brown eyes are turning green?

Exluke1Exluke110 months ago

That’s what I first thought about too MarcLuciFer as in the past I got the sense Leroy was the one more emotionally involved and concerned about Mitch. I’m not quite sure why it seems like Mitch has not really called or made plans with Leroy as much, but maybe it’s just that they have so far always hung out at Tyrone’s crib. So first dude kiss for Tyrone. I don’t remember if Leroy has kissed Mitch yet. It would be cool for Mitch to be wanted, really wanted by both the guys. Leroy strikes me as the better fit for Mitch in the short term as a good roommate, but I’m getting ahead of myself.

Wow Trina sure showed her real bitch angry side but maybe that’s what it takes for Mitch to move on and begin with the formal legal action. Her work friends were as shallow as I’d expected in more ways than one.

The actions of Mitch at the restaurant robbery struck me as mostly those of someone who felt like he had nothing to lose more than about some repressed courage previously unknown. But it’s timing is great author to counter the poisonous names Trina called him and gave him more respect with his new friends and acquaintances he’s making in Harlem. Looking forward to the next chapter.

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196910 months ago

Thanks for a powerful, arousing story. I so look forward to seeing the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous