Whitney's Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers

Whitney balled up on the table and cried. I carried her to bed. She pulled me in with her and held me close. "It's not me, is it?" she asked. "It's your worthless little cock."

"Yes, Whitney," I said. "It's me."

Chapter 5

Everything was turned upside down at our house. We never once made love slow and easy, but she let me take her that night. I kissed her softly on the lips, her neck and on her breasts then entered her. We moved together kissing and touching. I told her I loved her over and over as I came inside her.

Whitney clenched me to keep my from going down to clean her pussy. I stayed hard. My cock would not go down. I fucked her again and she released to me and let me take her the second time. We fell asleep with me still inside her.

The next morning Cindy shined brighter than the sun standing on our front porch. "This is what living feels like," she said. After yoga, we couldn't stop laughing. She bragged about all the things she got to do with the kids and how she actually watched a television show and slept for six hours straight.

"And thanks to you I've lost six pounds and look great," she said, "Though I'm jonesing like a motherfucker for a cigarette. I'm trying not to see my freckles coming back. I want to spend three hours in a tanning booth."

"Your freckles are sexy," I said as I touched up her bikini line. "These here just above your pubes are boner material."

"Get your money out and give them a spin," she said. "I've got a mortgage to pay."

We made our plan for the night. She was wearing something pretty and sexy for Marv then going with a trashy micro mini for the party. Before she headed home, she agreed to add on Jake, the minister, and Tom, the jazz musician to her list of clients.

It seemed like the house settled down a little. With Cindy fully booked, I focused on my transcription work all day until Whitney called around a quarter to six.

"Chad and I are stopping at the house in fifteen minutes," she said. "We've got a night out with the guys that flew in from Hong Kong."

I was already wearing the black capri leggings and white v-neck t-shirt she wanted me wearing around the house. My fingers and toes were painted clear, my eyes lined and my hair pulled back. In the old days, it would have been a huge conflict. In the old days, she wouldn't have brought anyone over. Chad was going to be our first houseguest.

"Hi, honey," Whitney said bending over to hug me at the door. "Chad, this is my husband Alex."

He was six three, taller than Whitney in her heels. He was lean and trim and good looking wearing a suit and tie.

"Can you stop at the office to get our car?" she asked me before Chad could say anything. "We're taking his Mercedes."

Chad scanned around the inside of the house.

"Damn, you make a beautiful home," Chad said. "Everyone loves this old neighborhood but these houses take so much upkeep. Are those hor dourves I smell?"

"Thank, you, Chad," I said after shaking his hand. "What would you like to drink? We have sparkling water, wine...wait, you're a single malt man. Can I make you a scotch on the rocks?"

Chad shot a glance over to Whitney. My wife seemed to be levitating she was so excited that someone loved our house. When the oven timer dinged, I thought she was going to cum. I was being her submissive husband right in front of another man.

"I'll be back in a moment," I said. It made me feel good to please her and to hear Chad's praise.

"This house is fantastic," Chad said from the other room as I got the hot hor dourves out of the oven. "How can you afford it? You all are just out of college. These things cost a fortune to renovate."

Apparently Chad couldn't wait for me to return with his drink and food. "What smells so good? Is that foie gras? You're a chef too? Look at this kitchen?"

"Ben Nevis?" Chad asked after the first sip of his drink.

"Isn't that your favorite?" I asked knowing the answer.

When he walked in the door, he acted aloof, superior. Now he was scarfing down every scrap of food set out and asking for another drink.

"Do you have time for me to show you the rest of the house?" I asked. It took less than a second for him to head down the hall.

"Nice, this is your office, Whitney?" he asked as I walked him down the hall. "It's like a full fucking gym down here too."

"That's Alex's office," Whitney said. "Mine is upstairs."

"Do you work, Alex?" Chad asked me.

"He does medical transcription," Whitney interrupted. "He was a top student and got accepted to medical school."

"Whitney is lead career," I said.

"Holy shit, you have a full salon up here. The whole second level is for you, Whitney. Do you have someone come in to do the pedicures and cut your hair?"

"No," I said. "I do it. You could come over for a massage if you wanted." I knew the last part would make Whitney cum her panties.

"I'm taking you up on that, buddy. This is fantastic. I've got to find me a wife like you."

"Well, we better get going, Chad," Whitney said. She didn't seem as happy any more but I couldn't figure out what I'd done wrong.

"Let's do dinner, soon," Chad said. "Great to meet you Alex, this is a great place. The food...everything."

The last thing I heard him say as they walked out to the car was, "...He did all that in fifteen minutes?"

I stayed dressed up like Whitney wanted and made dinner for Cindy. She took a couple of odd glances at what I was wearing as she sat at the table in front of her food.

"Aren't you going to eat?" she asked.

"I'll wait until you're getting dressed." I said.

"Bullshit," she said. "You made all this food. I want your company, Alex."

We had the same fight when I tried to take her plate after she finished. "Get upstairs and change. The least I can do is wash the dishes," she said. "Is that the stuff Whitney wants you to wear?"

"It's starting to grow on me," I said.

"It's a little faggy," she said.

"And a dress isn't?"

"No, it makes you look cute like me."

Dinner with Marv went fine. I did my transcription work at a coffee shop around the corner and had to text Cindy twice to get her to end the date.

"We never fucked," she said as she got into the car with fifteen minutes until the party. "And believe me I feel cheated though he gave me three hundred bucks. His kids are so cute. Look, we traded pictures. He's going to text me to check on me later."

"Cindy..."

"I know, I know, but he's such a nice guy. Here, help me unzip. There's cock to suck."

The party was in a reception hall across town. It was almost 10:30 by the time we got her make-up on.

"Stay right here until I give you the ok," she said. "There's ten times the people I thought were going to be here."

"He said six or seven...it's closer to thirty. Should we bale?"

"No, let me give it a try," she said. "Be ready to call the police."

"You've got guts, Cindy. There's no way I'd go in there dressed like that."

"It's no problem. I know you've got my back," she said then kissed me on the cheek before clomping off in her platform heels.

Five minutes later she sent a smiley face.

I got out my computer and put on the headphones. In a few minutes, I was lost in my job. I snapped out of it long enough to set an alarm on my watch to make sure I didn't lose track of Cindy.

It didn't seem but a few minutes later that I heard a knock on the window.

"You've got to help me out," Cindy said wild-eyed and excited. "There's enough horny cock in there to pay the mortgage but it'll take me two days to suck it. I'm no good at that."

There was no fight. I didn't think of it as anything other than having the back of my friend. "I guess that's why they call it taking one for the team," I said. It made Cindy giggle.

"Thelma and Louise, motherfucker," Cindy said. She might have been taking her new profession a little too seriously, enjoying it a little too much.

Before putting on the other dress and doing my make-up I should have thought about what was going to happen to me if they figured out I had a cock. I should have been worried that we had no back-up and that we were going to be on our knees surrounded by thirty guys.

Ethan met us at the door. "You said he'd look just like a chick," he said. "This is a guy?"

"I'm Lexi," I said.

"Ladies, this might not be the best idea," Ethan said. "They got a little too tanked up while waiting. I'd feel terrible if it got out of control."

"I saw this once in college," I said. "Just put on the television and send them in one at a time. Cindy, you go back to the kitchen. I'll take this little room over here."

The first guy to come in had gold teeth and tattoos. He was cocky and thin and started trying to talk to me but stopped when he saw me on my knees. I grabbed his belt and started undoing his pants. He was running his mouth about choking me and other shit until I got his cock out. He tried to play around and slap my face with it, but I grabbed his hips and held him still for a moment. His thin long cock at my lips, I looked up at him and took him down my throat.

"That's good, baby. That's real good. Suck that cock, bitch," he said then placed his hand onto the back of my head. I grabbed the other hand and put it back there too.

He barely lasted a minute before he blew a massive load down my throat.

"Damn," he muttered then pulled up his baggy pants and went out the door.

Ethan stuck his head inside with a quizzical look on his face. "That was quick," he said.

"Send in a few more of the virgins like him," I said. "It'll settle the crowd faster."

"Look, I can't vouch for all these guys," Ethan said. "The ones that just came back from a tour, I saw their records. But they told their friends, that's why there are so many here."

"Just worry about the quick shooters for now," I said.

Sucking cocks was fine. It was easy. It went so fast I hardly noticed the difference between dicks. All were black, most were thin, most were long enough to choke me a little.

It was the fucking cum. These guys were backed up for months. I thought some of them were pissing down my throat. I kept having to move around the room to find a dry spot. Ethan finally opened up a garbage bag and put it on the floor.

"Shit," I said. "I forgot to keep count."

"Don't worry, sweetheart," Ethan said. "I'm taking the money. This is fantastic. The guys couldn't be happier. How long can you go?"

"What do you mean? How many are there?" I asked.

"You've already sucked off the ones I know. What about these other dudes? My friends all want seconds or more. It's like they're pissed off you are such a good cocksucker. It's like a competition or something to see who can hold off the longest...obviously, ain't nobody out there bragging yet."

"If they don't have a medical record, they got to have a condom. And it's going to be more because it'll be harder to make them cum."

Ethan was about to walk out of the room when I said, "Did Cindy take care of you?"

"Don't worry about it," he said.

"I'm sorry...only if you don't mind," I said. "I wanted to take my time with you."

I was soaking my panties as I stared up at Ethan kneeling in front of him. It excited me to get to know his cock. The head was wet with pre-cum. I licked around it and teased the underside with my bottom lip. My tongue found all the little ridges and textures of his cock. I licked balls for the first time and let one rest in my mouth before engulfing him.

"Please me, girl," he said. "Please me with that little white mouth. You've got some cocksucker lips."

My tongue bathed his shaft as it went in and out of my throat. I stared up at him every moment letting him know how much I was eager to please. Too soon, he dumped down my throat and pulled out of my mouth.

"Better get that second round going girl," he said. "I might want more of that though. You're a good little bitch."

The parade of cocks continued I don't know how long. If I thought, my knees ached and my mouth was sore and my stomach was a little sick from all the cum. My body was coated with it. There were all different sizes and shapes but they all sucked the same. It was more my attitude and staying on my knees and looking up at them with wanting eyes that got them off.

I realized those porn stars didn't know shit about sucking a dick or maybe they did and that's why they played around. Otherwise all the videos would be short. A cock couldn't last five minutes in my mouth. I lost my hard on at some point and it just became a job and I wanted to be the best at it. Even the few that used a condom went fast.

"Superslut, get off your knees already," Cindy said at some point during the night. "Now you're just showing off."

I was in agony trying to get my legs to work to walk out to the car. We placed more plastic bags on the seats to keep from staining them.

Chapter 6

It was after two when we got back to the house. We showered and I made us some snacks. We stayed downstairs in the guest room laughing and talking all night.

"I hate it. You're a better whore than me," she said. "Ethan fucked me a few times and a couple of the other guys. I sucked three or four and you blew a football team."

"They weren't lined up out your door?" I asked.

"Of course not," she said. "You were churning them out quick as they walked over there. My money troubles are over."

"How much did we make?"

"I made about a thousand," she said then stopped to build the suspense. "You made enough to catch up my mortgage plus a little."

We both squealed like crazy until I had to shish us quiet.

"Thelma and Louise," I whispered.

Just before sunrise, Cindy headed home to make breakfast for the kids before her mom came to get them. Their grandmother thought the only reason for Saturday mornings was so everyone could go to the flea markets and yard sales in town.

We decided to treat ourselves with the weekend off.

Before my head hit the pillow for a little nap, Whitney blasted through the bedroom door.

"What the fuck is going on, Alex," she roared so loud it sent fear through me. I backed up against the headboard expecting to be hit. "My car is still at work."

"I'm sorry, Whitney. I'll ride my bike over and get it."

"Your car was missing when Chad dropped me off at one. Do you know how that makes me look?"

There was no giving excuses with Whitney so I simply apologized again.

"What were you doing in here with Cindy with the door closed?"

"We were talking. I didn't want to disturb you."

"Do you ever think about sleeping with your wife any more?"

"I'm sorry. Your rule is not to sleep with you while you have PMS."

"Why don't you want to talk with me? I heard you laughing. Why don't you laugh with me?" she asked. "No, shut up. If you say anything I don't like I'm going to knock you out."

Her threat calmed her down. She realized she was pacing around the bed with her fists clenched. She released a heavy sigh and was about to leave when she looked over at the dresser.

"Where did all that money come from?"

"We...Cindy did a party last night."

"We..?"

"There were so many guys," I said. "She asked me to help her out?"

"I'm going to lose my fucking mind. Are you telling me you were out cheating on me with men? Did someone pop your cherry?"

"No...I didn't think of it like that. I just sucked them off."

"Them? How many?"

"Someone else was counting but about four fifths of that money's worth."

Whitney pointed at the garage. "Get in the car."

It was futile but I tried to reach for a robe.

"Now."

She grabbed the money and shoved me down the hall.

Whitney's breasts were moving around inside her tank top. I could see the bottoms of her butt cheeks peeking out from under her pajama shorts as she bent over to grab her cell phone. Whitney never revealed herself in public. She sent a text message as I got into the car.

"Jeff will spend it," I said.

"If you know what's good for you, for the rest of your life, you'll never say a word unless spoken to."

Ten minutes later, I followed my wife to Cindy's front door in my tank top and pajama bottoms. Whitney barged in without knocking.

Jeff spun away from the computer screen. His eyes were locked on Whitney's nipples. Cindy came out from the kitchen.

"Alex sucked fifty cocks to fix your mortgage problems, Jeff," Whitney said waving the money at him. "How do you feel about that?"

Jeff's eyebrows went up. "Cool...is there any left for weed?"

Cindy and I cringed. Jeff was probably high because he normally had sense enough not to get in Whitney's way when she was PMSing and pissed. With her free hand she locked on Jeff's throat and pinned him to the wall. He tried with all his might to break her grip until he started to dim. That's when she threw him to the floor.

"Try again," she said.

"I'm sorry," he gasped out.

"Cindy," Whitney said. "No more parties. This is supposed to be a couple of decent guys."

"We got out of control," Cindy said. "I should never have asked Alex. It's all my fault. I hope you can forgive me."

Xena dropped out of Whitney at that point. She walked over and pulled Jeff to his feet and shoved the money in his hand.

"Alex told me you'd spend the money," she said. "I think you'll go pay your mortgage and catch up your bills. I think you're going to get cleaned up and go to the bank right now so you can make it there the moment it opens."

She turned around and walked to the door then stopped before leaving. "Don't make me look like a fool," she said to Jeff. "In fact you better make sure Alex never makes me look like a fool, again. I love Alex. I can't hurt Alex. If it ever happens again, I'm going to fucking kill you."

We all understood that Cindy was the person being threatened. Jeff was just the one that was going to take the beating.

Chapter 7

Back at the house, Whitney pulled into the garage and shut off the engine.

"Ride your bike to get my car," she said. "It will give me time to meditate and get myself centered."

I should have spent the ride worrying or thinking but it took everything in me to pedal sixteen miles after no sleep and three hours on my knees. Not a part of my body felt good as I re-entered the house. Whitney usually spent Saturday afternoons with her mother. All the way home I hoped she'd decided to put off whatever was in store for me.

"Come here," she said as she stood out in the hall.

Two hundred forty five pounds was racked on the bench press. I laid down on a yoga mat next to Whitney's mat and put my head on a piece of roller foam. It was hard to believe she'd let me touch anything drenched in sweat from the ride.

She faced me on her mat and reached out for my hand.

"Do you want to dress up like a girl?" she asked. I could hear in the sound of her voice that she'd been crying.

"I like wearing those pajamas to bed and the panties. I don't mind the yoga capris. I look pretty in dresses and stuff like that but I don't want to wear them all the time. I thought you wanted it."

"Why did you buy all those clothes?" she asked. "That was eight hundred dollars on my credit card."

"I lost my head," I answered. "I want Cindy to be happy."

Whitney bit down on her lip. "Why don't you want me to be happy? For all this time I asked you to do a few things and it was a huge fight. Cindy gives you a smile and you suck off half the Army."

"I'm sorry Whitney," I said. "When I faced putting on panties the other day, I realized it was stupid to get all worked up over a few ounces of cotton."

"Do you want to turn tricks with Cindy?"

"You've told me a million times you want me on my knees for guys. I don't want to turn tricks. I did what I did for Cindy."

"I only want you to do it because I tell you to," she said. "I want you to talk to me and laugh and give me your rotten, worthless cum that won't get me pregnant. Is that why you like Cindy better? Is it because you know you can get her pregnant?"

frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers