Whitney's Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers

They were both about thirty. She wasn't much bigger than me but commanded over the whole room, even Whitney to an extent. I think she was a little attractive but I was too scared to take another look. I felt trapped.

"Don't be demure," the woman said to me. Then she turned to Whitney and said, "Let's let them play a little. See if Ben will take the scent and breed that little bitch."

I did not like Ben at all. He was the soft, bookworm kind of wimpy guy, but somehow a little more authoritarian than me in a way. I guess it was his height.

I got closer to him because I felt I had to. Honestly, I was losing my desire and just wanted to get the fuck out of there.

As I approached, he stared at me until I averted my eyes. He did it again and I put my head down and look to the left. I could tell he liked that. His flaccid cock thickened a little bit.

It was dead quiet inside the room. Everyone felt the tension of something about to happen. Ben reached out his hand getting it close to me. I stopped shy of running into it. He waited.

He wanted me to feel his superior size. He was going to wait all night until I looked at his superior cock. He moved his head in like he was going to kiss my neck. It spooked me. I kind of reached out my hand at him then turned to move away.

"It's a bitch," the woman said, "She's already presenting herself to him."

My entire being was burnt up with lust but I didn't like this game. His fingers brushed my hip causing me to look over my shoulder as I walked away. This time I met his eyes a little longer. He reached out his hand then started toward me holding the distance as I continued to escape his presence. It was getting too hot in short range of him.

He closed up on me and put his fingers on my lower back and pushed a little. I changed directions giving me plenty of room to escape. I smelled the scent of a man for the first time. He followed but gave me a little room to run. It was clear why we'd come to this hotel to a room this size.

There was a wall separating the beds from the bathroom and a larger open area. I felt stupid running away so I backed up into the wall and stopped. I was exhausted from having no sleep. I wasn't sure this of this whole idea.

He moved in and I put out my hand. He kept coming until he touched his side against my fingers then raked his hand across my nipple. He breathed in and looked at me. I knew what he wanted so I turned and he caught the scent of me. I could almost feel myself release pheromones or something when the thrill of being touched went through me.

Ben followed me around the room closing in touching me, letting me get comfortable touching him. There were mirrors everywhere and I kept catching glimpses of me sometimes with Ben's hands on me, sometimes with his eyes following my movements.

Everyone seemed content to let me play coy trying to decide if I were going to let myself be bred. A battle went on inside me but I kept noticing myself posing in the mirror my steps emphasizing my hips always with my butt jutted to expose my button.

It all was happening so naturally, I simply let it continue to happen. On one pass in front of the beds, I turned to him and he took a quick step to cut me off, his first aggressive movement.

We stood face-to-face for a moment each second making my heart race faster. Ben touched his fingers to his lips then slapped my little dick. It sparked a little sound from me and I tried to get away.

The woman was laughing as he pushed at my waist to put me on the bed.

I noticed his cock getting hard as he tried to climb on me. He got his face to my neck before I turned over to get away. He grabbed my hips and held me for a moment.

He moved his face forward to let me know he was taking in my scent again. When my cock got a little hard the woman chuckled.

"You put her in season, Whitney. She wants to be bred," the woman told my wife. "You were right. You've got yourself a little bitch in heat."

I'd let my guard down to listen. Ben took advantage to get up on me.

"Enough Ben," the woman said. "Come to me bitch."

I walked over and she had me kneel in front of her. She picked up my chin and said, "Come Ben."

He walked to her side and she turned my head to face his cock. Though not anywhere near the size of some I'd sucked, I got the message.

As I stood up to walk away he raked his fingernails across my butt and pushed me to my knees again, my body over the bed. He popped my ass a few times then right over my pussy. It stung and got me angry enough to squirm away.

"It's ok, Whitney," the woman said. "Bitches will make those little yelps but Ben's getting her cunt full of heat to keep her from ripping open."

Ben started another process. It went on for a long time. At first he'd just throw a hand on my shoulder to weigh me down but would let me escape. Then Ben pursued me until he got me down, he'd hold me until I fought myself away. Any wrestler knows what's eventually going to happen in a match with no time limit and a heavier opponent. I'd reached the point where I had to fight it out or accept the inevitable.

It was clear to everyone that I didn't like Ben or want him inside me but that I was so full of lust that I wanted cock. After a while I started letting him catch me. We'd get together and he'd pin me down. At first, it was always from behind, then I stopped resisting once and he got me on my back. He bit at my nipple and when I resisted, he went for my mouth. His cock touched my button as he lunged up to get to my lips.

When I panicked, he came on really strong until he had me cornered by the headboard. I turned and he used that movement to get me onto my stomach. He ran his fingers over my button to work in the pre-cum he left there. He kept popping right on my pussy and scratching me until a different kind of burn enflamed the whole area.

As the time got closer, I got weaker and his cock found its way to my rosebud more often. Sometimes he had me down long enough to use my pre-cum or his spit. We were both sweating so that it made it slick too.

Finally, I started letting him control me, control my waist, so he could put pressure on my ass. Ben started getting cocky. I let him have me from behind and he turned me on my back and bit at my nipples until I let him bite.

He wanted my full surrender and was willing to keep after me until he got it. I'd seen dogs breeding and knew that it happened at the pinnacle of the bitch's weakness and lust. He got excited when I tried to fight. He grunted a few times up next to my neck as he pressed against my ass.

Those were the first sexual sounds in the room for an hour. He got me up on my knees once and backed away. I held there for a moment and he nipped my ass to get me moving then dropped on top of me pushing me to my stomach.

He bit my shoulders and neck as he pressed to my ass. We were slicked up enough that he got my pussy a little open once.

Now he was into it. He was ready to breed. I got away one last time but he threw me onto the other bed on my back and mercilessly bit and sucked at my neck and nipples. He kissed my mouth open and stayed after me until I kissed him back. He shoved his fingers down my throat and took the heavy spit to my cunt.

He held me down with his cock poised at my opening until I released to him. I was surrendering my virginity to a man. I was about to be bred.

He was gentle now. He turned me over and gave soft kisses to my neck and back. He got me on my knees and pressed at me until he had us positioned so that his cock would stay at my hole.

He worked me a few times then backed up and tried again. I heard myself let out a soft sound. I was aching for him to enter me. He spit on my ass. He spit on his cock and tried to ram me. I yelped and moved forward.

When he grabbed me, I knew I was going to get fucked. He pushed in passed my rings and stopped. I was just about to rest when he pulled out.

"No," I cried out.

He spit on my ass and rammed all the way to his balls then rested his head on my back. I'd been taken.

There was no denying I was a bitch in heat. He had to hold my hips steady to keep me from moving. He waited until I let him have total control of me then started a steady dominating fuck. He let me know there was going to be no doubt when he finished. Every shred was going to be gone.

Ben had me crying out so loud people in the other rooms beat the walls telling me to shut up. I begged to be fucked and for him to stop. I lost my mind in ecstasy. He'd take me to the edge and keep going miles beyond.

After what had to be more than an hour of being bred, he spun me on my back and fucked me so fast and hard that I came for the fourth time as he sent a burning load into my ass. He held me close to him and kissed and bit at my neck and over my mouth until our breathing completely calmed.

I laid naked in a pool of sweat and cum with Ben's cock softening in my ass. When it should have been over another waved of emotion swept through me, this was feminine and soft and completely submissive.

"Thank you, Ben. Thank you, Ben," I whispered in his ear.

When I went quiet, Ben stood up over me, looking at what he conquered. He was proud. He stayed there until I moved to acknowledge his superiority. He watched me until I presented myself to him again.

The woman came up to me and put something in my ass.

"The adjoining room is ours. Meet us outside in fifteen minutes. We'll eat at the restaurant next door.

"Go, Lexi," Whitney urged me once they left the room.

I saw the hickeys on my breasts in the shower. There was even one on my hip that I couldn't remember getting. The trashy whore at the hotel didn't have a third of the bites and marks on her neck as I did.

Maybe if Ben hadn't bred me the way he did, I would have resisted going out into public in a whore's dress torn up from being fucked. We walked across the parking lot and entered the restaurant, Whitney in a white dress, the woman the same, Ben in a white shirt and pants and me. Every head turned to stare, they muttered out the truth of what I was.

Ben sat on the bench next to me. He put his arm around me and pulled me in until I rested against him. He ordered food for me and I nodded my acceptance.

"How does it feel with a load in your pussy?" the woman said.

When I got ready to answer, she put up her hand and said, "Don't tell me what I want to hear. Tell me."

"Thrilling and fulfilling and trashy and queer and humiliating and wanting."

"Are you ready to be bred again?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. "Ben can have what he wants."

"Do you want to know how Ben feels?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Tell her Ben," she said.

"I hate myself for wanting to fuck that little bitch again."

"Do you want to be his little bitch?" she asked me

"A part of me does?"

"You're not ready yet," she said. "It takes about fourteen or fifteen times, then you'll start developing little lips to your pussy. That's when you're fully a bitch. Do you want to have cunt lips?"

I was hard again. Pre-cum was seeping into the dress.

"Yes."

"Your nipples will get enough stimulation for them to develop. You get that this isn't a couple of sessions to release the bi-sexual in you. This is primal submission."

"Yes."

We ate our food and walked back to the hotel, we each went to our room.

I sat on the bed, Whitney a chair. Their adjoining door opened. I stripped, closed the bathroom door and opened our adjoining door.

Ben rushed me and got me down on the floor. He landed with his balls over my face. It forced me to take in his scent. Unlike the previous time, he was rough right away testing and proving that I was weak from the first time.

He forced me onto the floor. When I tried to stand he pushed me against the bed and put his crotch to me again. He wasn't hard. He kept his balls in my face until I nipped at them. He grabbed my hair and dribbled his piss into my face then pulled me into the bathroom by the hair. When he finished peeing he chased me around until he was able to wipe off around my ass.

It made me mad to get marked like that. I fought for a while until he pinned me to the ground again, this time his butt and balls were in my face. He waited until I nipped then licked at it once and licked and licked until it was wet and I had the indelible scent and taste of him in my mind. He offered a taste of his cock and I wet it with licks. He let me get up and get away for a few minutes. He chased and backed me into their room and steered me onto the bed.

Ben started being so rough with me that I didn't want him any more. He knew I was weak and throbbing for his cock, he tossed me around just to torture me. I pushed him and took off running for the other room.

"Bitch, heel," the woman barked so sharp it stopped me. "On the end of the bed, face out. Control your bitch, Whitney. This is why you have a problem."

Ben sauntered up to the end of the bed putting his balls at my nose.

"Bitch," Whitney said in her field hockey captain voice. She whacked my ass to get my nose nuzzled into his sack. I took in the scent and licked all the way as far as he would let me.

"Go," Whitney ordered and off the bed I went. Ben ran me down and got me down. He put me on my knees and kept after me until I allowed myself to be mounted. This wasn't for breeding, it was for dominance.

I licked Ben wet this time. I had the smell and taste of him on my mouth when he pinned me on my back and started biting my nipples. It hurt so bad I started to tear up a little until Whitney put her hand on my head.

I calmed right down and let Ben do as he pleased. It seemed like he'd never let up until finally his hardened cock brushed my ass.

Whitney grabbed my hair and walked with me crawling behind her into the other bedroom and up on the bed.

"Present," she said. I got up on my knees and moved around trying to figure out how to leave myself open for breeding. She dragged me off the bed by my hair and circled me around. She put me at the end of the bed again and made be sit back.

"Present," she said again. It took three more tries but the third time, in addition to putting myself in the perfect position, I let myself be taken.

Whitney removed my plug and Bend slammed into my sore ass. I felt full and possessed and the heat swelled up in me again. Ben let me slam into him and we worked into a rhythm. I was on my way to another orgasm when Whitney said, "Present."

She didn't want me to cum.

She had to pull Ben away leaving me whimpering. She put me at the edge of the bed and we had to do that again a few more times. I was so fucking exhausted, I let go and Ben took me and he slammed into me for so long I was laying flat on the bed by the time he was ready to cum. Instinctively I arched my hips to get his cum inside me. Ben rolled me over and went inside me again.

He kissed my neck and held me close his cock still raging hard. We started kissing and our tongues were together and I kissed him back and I kissed him until I drew more of his cum into me.

It satisfied me that the woman barked for Ben to come to her a few times then finally had to pull him away. They left me in a puddle of sweat and cum. It streamed out of my ass. Whitney put a washcloth between my legs but it got pink and wet from the little bit of blood and torrent of cum.

She put a hand towel between my legs and had me wear her panties to the car.

Whitney showered and went to bed while I douched until I gave up and wore a maxi-pad and panties under my pajamas.

There was absolutely no touching when Whitney was on her period but the pillow was gone when I got into bed. She spooned in behind me.

"I know you had to do it, Whitney," I said.

"It was all those years of teasing you and putting those gay thoughts in your head."

"I did what I did," I said.

"You love me too, much, Alex," she whispered. "You love me too much. Mom and dad know. They know it's not in you to break me."

"You proved to me tonight you've been right all along. It was my fault," I said.

"Go to sleep, beautiful," she whispered.

***

I was a fucking train wreck the next morning. Never in all the years of wrestling did I hurt so much. My neck was a mess. There were bruises and suck marks around my lips.

"Hold your head up, baby," Whitney said as she walked into the kitchen to get her breakfast. "You look beautiful to me. Let me see the reason why I love you so much."

We both knew that on Monday, Cindy was going to see that Thelma and Louise were finished. I'd done my job and found her decent guys, steady clients. She had everything she needed to get herself back in shape and be a good mom to her children.

It was time for her to get her house in order and Whitney gave a good example of how. Cindy was part to blame for letting Jeff run wild.

I'm not sure whether mom and dad did me any favors by taking my side. That's what forced Whitney's hand. She let me sex chat and ignore her. She supported me in taking the lingerie pictures. She supported me when I went to the hotel. She didn't complain until I spit in her face with that picture in the witch costume.

I walked all over our marriage vows. If left to run, I got myself in tons of trouble.

But even the submissive spouse has to take charge sometimes. I scheduled a Saturday appointment for Whitney to see her OB/GYN and put it on her calendar. We went together and I held her hand. We proved there was nothing wrong. She was fully capable of having healthy children. That was one less weight she carried.

Rip was right. On our vacation, I figured out what I had to do. When we got back, I told my in-laws that we needed more time. There were some changes needed and the renovations were going to take at least another seven months.

During that time and with Whitney's permission, I discovered that out that of all the things I'd done, I like dressing up and taking pictures the most. We posted them on the internet. Chuck liked them all.

Whitney had a few boyfriends and one fucked her for a while but I never worried that she'd get pregnant. I blew him a few times but he couldn't hold Whitney's interest very long especially after she got promoted.

In the fall, I took a job as an assistant wrestling coach at a small college and enjoyed getting back on the mat. Everyone got a good laugh when Whitney and I dressed up as twin 'little bo peeps' for Halloween.

That night after we got in bed together Whitney asked, "The renovations are done. Should we have mom and dad over?"

"Not yet," I said. "I've got to go back, Whitney."

She clenched up. "Are you sure?"

"I can't let it go," I said.

That weekend we returned to the motel. When I opened the bathroom door, I knew the woman knew why I was back.

Her stance wasn't laid back. She was tense. The guy was too. He was only about six feet tall but thicker, more muscular, and dark black. He had a fat black cock. There was no missing his musk as I moved forward.

With the slightest sign of intimidation, it was going to be a rout. I was outweighed this time by almost a hundred pounds. He didn't flinched as I approached. He knew, the woman knew, but I'm not sure Whitney knew though in less than a minute she would.

He didn't put up his hand to make it easy on me. I wish Ben was the one in the room.

I put out my hand and just before it made contact with his hip, he swiped down to block it off of him. She should have brought a wrestler. He was face down eating carpet an instant later locked in a submission hold. I wasn't hurting him. I'd never hurt anyone except my wife.

He tapped the ground three times.

"No, I want to hear it," I politely said.

He grunted a couple of times then said, "I submit."

I stood, walked over to the adjoining door and opened it. I kicked the other one open. Whitney let out a gasp.

frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers