Who a King Must Do Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Anduin gasped, once his orgasm began to subside. Two words that refuelled Liadrin's own, did it validate her newfound joy.

"I love you...!" she gasped as loud as she could, her lungs empty and throat hoarse from all the screaming. "Love you... love you..." the purple drained from her eyes, leaving them with a golden, purified glow. She could feel the change, embraced it with all her heart, as her body continued to shudder with orgasm after orgasm, delivered merely by the aftershocks. Her body was so sensitive, every little movement of Anduin set her off again. The pool of semen inside her left no doubt that she was impregnated.

Anduin remained still and inside her, let her breathing slowly calm and her mind recover. Perhaps there was certainty, but the High King wasn't going to so quickly end an initiation into his harem of slaves. Once she recovered enough, they would go back to his ship and continue things on a proper bed.

After that, there was much work to do.