Who a King Must Do Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An hour will suffice for that," the mage ensured, pulling his cock from the servant's mouth. "I will have to gather my women, a few belongings and the blueprints, nothing more. I can meet you at your ship with my own vessel."

Anduin nodded. "Then let's not push things off longer than necessary." His harem distanced themselves from his body and put down the foodstuffs. Only Baela remained where she was. Anduin grabbed her by the hips and increased his tempo considerably. A snap of his fingers, and his earlier command was lifted.

Immediately, she started screaming in ecstasy, drowning out the entire room. Servants and advisors, all turned their head, in awe at the effortlessness with which the High King reduced his slave into a shouting mess. "Master, Master, you are so big! Fill up your size-addicted, goblin slut! Use this ass, make me feel stretched out and used again!"

Anduin obliged, giving her ass a few spanks before holding her down, pussy lips drooling onto his groin, and let the quivering of her pussy finish him off. While she squirted all over his lower body and the floor, the High King's magic seed filled her up. It was a quick and relieving orgasm.

Afterwards, he lifted her off his cock and stood up. One quick healing spell ensured that she could walk. Not firmly, Anduin enjoyed watching her squirm too much for that, but with sure enough steps that she wouldn't delay them. "I will take my leave then," the High King announced.

"At your leisure," Lor'themar said, taking the chalice in his own hand and toasting towards Anduin. There were at least three submissive reasons why the Lord-Regent wanted his guest to depart soon. Sex without other males around was simple more comfortable. "Good travels, my king."

12