Who a King Must Do Ch. 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FanFunatic
FanFunatic
457 Followers

The three elemental slaves on the ground redirected their attention, instead licking and kissing the cunt of the spasming Air Slave. They had realized the dribble of fresh cum leaving her, the same seed that had bred her earlier and placed the mark on her womb that they all shared. They exclaimed words of veneration for their Master, while competing for a taste of the fucked cunt. The tentacles gliding in and out of their holes kept on delivering them fresh bliss.

Finally, the fat ass pressed in all of its pliable roundness against Anduin's comparatively pale groin. He lost no tome to thrust up into her, to make that backside bounce. His eyes were glued to the jiggle for a long while. Then, he decided to have his fun with her large breasts. He kneaded them from behind, felt their mass shift under his rough grasps.

Sylpha was all submissive essence and venerations of her own. "All of me belongs to y- you. All of me belongs to my Master! All of mine belong to your subjects!" she kept pledging her loyalty and servitude over and over again. "Thank you for using this slave! Thank you for ushing this shlave! TSHaaahnk you for usssshing this Sssssseaa--aaahxxxx... sex TOOOOY!"

Control over her words finally broke, leaving her just as a true cumdump awaiting for her purpose. Counting her orgasms would have been a futile effort and an effort of definition. Was it one among dozen that made her squirt over the faces of her 'sisters' or was this the same continuous stream of ecstasy that she had been lost in since he had started to use her backdoor?

It didn't matter, only Anduin fucking her with the intent of keeping her mind nice and lust-broken did. Diminishing his submissives into a state of putty in his hands was the joy of every dom. Even if his abilities exceeded that of all others, that fundamental truth remained the same.

The constant tightness of her hot insides soon brought Anduin to the edge of his fourth orgasm. He did not care to hold back, instead racing against it. The spread legs of the Air Slave were held by Jaina on one side and Ysera on the other, the two acting as helpful arms while he himself kept kneading the sensitive tits of the new sex slave.

Bucking and screaming, Sylpha was squirting her brains out. Salara, Aquila, and Melia kept licking pussy lips, mons, and thighs. There was naught but love in the air, the sexual and tender kind. All was underlined by the aggressive clapping of Anduin's thrusts against her fat ass. Finally, the Emperor of Life pushed up into her one last time.

The orgasm pulsed out with such intensity, all members of his harem felt it. Wherever they were, the sex slaves of the perfect Master came. Those directly marked convulsed from the intense climax, those that were servants of his household, used only at his leisure, still felt a surprising orgasm tingle through them. Those directly around him all screamed in blissful union, while Sylpha herself was voiceless from the sheer ecstasy.

The fourth and final wave of elementals manifested over the course of the orgasm. The people cheered, having anticipated the absolute victory of their sovereign over the elementals of old. The elementals cheered, all of them returned to the plane that they had once been separated from, with new purpose on their mind. Slave traders and matchmakers were redoubling the effort to assure that all found a suitable household to be a part of. No good girl would go without a master to take care of them.

At the heart of the land, Anduin slowly relaxed. He was surrounded by quivering flesh, leaning against him for support. He kissed his wives and the neck of the Air Slave, holding and cuddling them all while their own orgasms came to a slow end. The final set of lines ran through the throne. Densely overlapping elemental energies mixed together, giving the marble throne a prismatic sheen.

When the panting breaths of his women had slowed from a desperate need for air to a needful pace, the Emperor lifted Sylpha off his lab. His cock was cleaned by magic, then the four elementals began to worship his manhood together. He smiled at them.

His power and domain now encapsulated all that was life. From the elementals that formed the fundaments, to the Shadow and Light that brought into being, all the way to the arcane, fel, and other forces that further refined or extended its reach, he had haremettes and thus knowledge over each of the aspects of reality. He wielded strength that none had wielded ever before and yet there was one more thing missing before he could save Azeroth as a whole.

He needed to understand the domain of death. Only if he understood what the Plague truly had brought to Azeroth would he understand how to reverse it. For all the punishment he wanted to bring to Sylvanas and her most cruel generals, he also wanted to save the Forsaken and all those others that were cursed with undeath.

He would seek out the Lichking.

FanFunatic
FanFunatic
457 Followers