All Comments on 'Who Needs Marriage Counselling?'

by steviex00

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

The writing was good... but the story itself????? A guy finds out that his slut wife had joined a Swingers Club and had been going there numerous times. How many times she was screwed by how many different cocks, we don't find out. How many times she visited we don't know either but enough to allow herself to be filmed in a sex video in an orgy room! He only finds this out after he follows her and joins in on the gang-bang, giving her a double-penetration. Really? This pathetic arsehole "gets'off" on the situation and doesn't even question her later on. She continues to go out and he has no idea where she is going. Later she claimed that she hadn't been back since that night. Again, really? Cuck boy just accepts she has been a complete slut... and they live happily ever after. Ridiculous.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerabout 1 year ago

Previous comment is right with good writing. The rest of what he wrote is complete garbage. It is a story, maybe a little over the top but relationships are rarely plain sailing and there are many ways to deal with difficulties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

-1 for "Sue['s pussy] was soaking and [so her ass] needed no more lube."

+1 for the Prisoner reference (and yeah, I see what you did there, even though you didn't spell it out :-) )

So those cancel out.

.

Hot and well written. What more can one ask for? Well, more depth (of characterization) - which means more length (gee, where have I heard that before? :-)

.

All in all, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteviex00@steviex00
I've drawn on my sexual experiences over the last 30 years and embellished them with different characters and hopefully entertaining endings. Every story I write has a grain or two of truth in it although all names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent. I hope you e...