Who Needs Marriage Counselling?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did the same today.

As my knob touched her ass hole, Sue practically shouted "Oh my fucking God! I don't know if I can...."

Oh yes you fucking well can, you little slut! I swirled my cock around her hole, slipped my knob in and heard "What the fu...?"

Had she recognised her anal intruder? I wondered if she was about to pull her blindfold off, but no doubt conscious of the camera filming us, she didn't. Cock number four started thrusting again, slowly at first, allowing Sue to get used to the feeling of being double-penetrated for the first time (as far as I know...)

She was whimpering loudly as I squeezed my length into her and it didn't help that cock number five came as he gripped Sue's cheeks and face-fucked her hard. I could hear Sue spluttering as she let his cum drip out of her mouth back over his cock. Number four below me must have had a great view of that and I wondered if any cum had splashed onto him, and whether or not he minded.

But I was now balls-deep in Sue's ass and like I said, I knew she wouldn't last long. I thrust in deeply with gentle but firm strokes. I had never felt a guy's cock thrusting into a pussy from inside a girl's ass before. It was an amazing feeling, one I hope to repeat very soon! When he came, the throbbing pulses were almost too much for me. They certainly were for Sue as on my last deep thrust, she cried out with the loudest shriek I think I've ever heard in my life. I smacked her ass hard as her orgasm started.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my Goooooooooooooood! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" and her body bucked as spasm after spasm gripped her, her orgasm causing her to slump down onto number four, my cock popping out with a satisfying squelch.

I ripped the condom off and stroked myself off to a huge orgasm, spurting rope after rope of thick, creamy cum all over her back and ass cheeks. My knees buckled with the ferocity of this cum and I cursed out loud "Fucking awesome!" before remembering this was supposed to be anonymous.

Had Sue worked it out yet? She's no fool, I'm sure she knew it was me. She was lying on her tummy, panting hard and whimpering as she came down from the mother of all orgasms.

Anyway, I backed out of the room, my throbbing cock barely hidden by the towel I'd wrapped around my waist. I hobbled back to the locker room, quickly dressed and got the hell out of there as fast as I could.

As I was leaving, Steph was packing away her things at reception. "Oh, you're not leaving are you? I was hoping, you know..."

I smiled and replied "Sorry Steph, I'm useless now, but next time for sure!"

Steph smiled back at me and said "OK, it's a date!" and disappeared into the club.

Wow! I'd just had the fuck of my life with my slut of a wife and still got hit on by the beautiful Steph! I wondered if I would ever return and take her up on her amazing offer.

I drove straight home and showered before changing into my usual t-shirt and joggers. It was approaching eleven now and Sue would normally be home about now after a night with the girls. I was watching a rugby match on TV when she came in and she seemed to be more relaxed than usual.

"Good night?" I enquired.

What I had wanted to say was 'did you have fun being a complete slut this evening?' but decided against it. I wanted her to be the one to work out that it was me who'd been butt-fucking her earlier.

"Yeah," Sue replied, "it was really fun!" What an understatement!

Well, I have to say things seemed to get much better after that night. Sue started to be more loving towards me and I felt the same towards her. We started to make love again and the fighting stopped completely. Sue went out on her own less frequently and we started to go out with each other again. We even held hands when we walked through the park one balmy Sunday afternoon.

One evening when we driving home from a friend's house, Sue put her hand on my thigh and said "Let's find that quiet pull-in we used to go to!" and grinned as I looked at her.

We parked up and wasted no time in getting down to it. Sue was sucking me passionately when I pulled out and rubbed the end of my knob back and forth across the very tip of her nose. She looked up at me and I'm sure she was about to mention that night at the club.

We moved to the outside of the car and I fucked her slowly from behind, just how she likes it. I pulled out and offered the tip of my cock up to her ass hole. Sue was soaking and needed no more lube.

When I swirled my cock around her anus before penetrating her, I heard her say "Fuck!", not like with lust, but like she was absolutely convinced about something.

After a few minutes of deep anal thrusting, I could feel her muscles start to tighten. I came deep into her ass then spanked her hard as she came, Sue trying to control her volume as we were out in the open. Her ass muscles milked every drop of semen out of my cock and it slopped out of her, making us both giggle. We cleaned up a bit, had one more long, lingering kiss then got back in the car to resume our drive home.

As we pulled up onto the drive, Sue gazed out of the car window and spoke, and without looking at me said "You know, I haven't been back there since that night."

She turned to face me and I could feel my cheeks start to redden.

My cock started to grow again and I replied "Let's get in and go to bed. I'll show you why you never have to go there again."

Then, thinking about Steph, I added, "Unless you fancy a hot threesome with the cute girl at reception!"

12