All Comments on 'Who was I in Love with? Finding Out Pt. 04'

by Gator5280

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A guy who just happened to hook up with a whore and believes that she is his. BS

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Oh for fucks sakes. How old are you? 14?

Because you write like you’ve never had sex before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Writer seek help. You are mentally ill.

6ulprsn6ulprsnover 1 year ago

Resubmitted? Seems I read this recently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love giving this guys stories one star. With a demented mind like his there is no hope. You need to see a shrink, soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another whore and stupid wimp story garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Didn't read this. Simply stunning that this pathetic author is moving forward with a really stupid premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Entertaining except if you’re the boyfriend. Plenty of stories out of college where the good girls let loose away from home . Football guy in a very prominent school said the whole team has girls there on demand. All those hot cheerleaders in college likely have fucked a bunch of players . The black guys do go after white girls and white players like to fuck the black girls it’s just a variety thing . They are all hot and horney with thousands to choose from both guys and girls . So when your girlfriend went away to school chances are she’s fucked a bunch of guys behind’s your back .

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Sissy cum slurping cucky boi, pathetic. Is this based at all on your past?

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Bitch is a whore for back of Jamal losers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous