Who was I in Love with? Finding Out Pt. 06

Story Info
Donna tells me of her memory of Friday's events.
2k words
3.45
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

-------------------

I woke Sunday morning with Donna sleeping next to me. So much had happened that I still had a hard time wrapping my head around. We had learned much about each other in the 42 hours since her arrival. Propping myself up on one elbow, I watched her sleeping for about half an hour. She was so beautiful. I was in love with a slut and I liked it.

She was breathing softly with her lips slightly parted. When her eyes fluttered open, and she saw me gazing adoringly at her face. She asked how long I had been watching her sleep and I told her.

She snuggled up close and we kissed. She looked up at me and asked, "Do you feel like making love?"

"HELL YES!", I answered.

We brushed our teeth and peed first and jumped back into bed. I began by kissing her and then paying attention to her breasts, still covered in hickeys, and then going down on her. I parted her bush and opened her up by placing my fingers inside her reaching towards the top of her vagina rubbing her G Spot. This really got her hips pumping. She had her first orgasm of the morning.

I said, "I want my turn now in your pussy."

She replied, "It's your pussy."

I crawled up the bed and began rubbing my penis on the slick folds of her pussy. My precum and her moisture made it very slick. With her beneath me, I entered her and we began making love. I was slow and unhurried but, with the memories of her and all the cocks she fucked on Friday running through my head, I had to stop several times to keep from cumming too fast.

I asked her to tell me about Friday from her perspective and she said, "Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yes", I answered, growing stiffer. "Tell me everything! "What came over you that allowed it all to start in the first place? What did it feel like? Who fucked you best? Why did you let someone fuck you in the ass?"

She told me, "Well, being high and the orgasm I got on Robert's fingers and cock, I just lost control. When I felt the size and shape of it, and then saw it, I thought it was the most beautiful penis I'd ever seen. Next to yours... and Tommy's."

Continuing she said, "When you didn't stop me, I let go. I've always had a fantasy of being gang raped or taking on a lot of guys. I loved being the center of attention. All of them were different. Some didn't last long enough to form any opinion about them. They came too quickly. Others turned out to be pretty good lovers." She giggled and added, "I think I took the virginity of most of your friends."

"Just like mine," I added. She smiled.

"Anyway," she continued, "the best were Robert and Tommy. Robert's curved dick and was the fattest and longest one I'd ever had. When he was fucking me, I could feel the head rubbing my G spot and filling me like I've never been filled. It felt so taboo to be fucking and kissing a black guy. Each time he drove into me it was like an electric shot from my pussy to my tits to my head. And Tommy's cock... Tommy's cock is so huge. They both filled me up. Sorry."

"It's OK," I replied. "I get it. I saw your reaction! What were you feeling as you had all those men lusting after you and waiting to fuck you?"

She paused and said, "It was like you allowed the slut in me to be completely released. I felt out of control and under the command of all these men. They wanted me and I wanted them to take me. Sorry." Donna continued, "After about an hour the buzz from the pot was completely gone and the only thing I felt was a constant series of orgasms as they fucked me. I wanted to suck all their dicks and swallow their cum. Oh, and when they came on my tits and face and stomach I loved the feeling of smearing it on me. It was all so nasty. It felt freeing to be a total slut."

I was on edge as I didn't think I could hold off cumming as she continued to me her story of Friday's "Incident in the Dorm." Then she got to how it felt getting fucked in the ass for the first time.

"Feeling your friend's dick in my ass was REALLY intense," she said. "It hurt at first but then it was like my ass was wired to my cunt. I never knew I could orgasm from being fucked there. I've always thought that was nasty, but I was curious. I came repeatedly as they took their turns. It was a strange full feeling when they'd shoot cum in my ass."

She paused as she was remembering it all and her eyes began to well up with tears, "Whenever I had thought of having anal sex before, I fantasized it was you taking my anal cherry. I'm sorry you weren't the first", she added.

That did it. I shoved myself deep in her pussy, unable to hold back any longer. It was strongest orgasm I'd ever had, and I flooded her vagina with my cum.

Donna smiled at me and said, "I think my boyfriend likes his turn in my pussy."

I pulled out and slid down towards her pussy to watch MY jizz start to leak out of her. She leaned up on her elbows and watched my expression as a stuck a finger, and then two, into it and rubbed the cum between my fingers. I put my fingers in her mouth and she sucked them clean. I then stuck my fingers in again scooping up a dollop of jizz and licked it, tasting my own cum for the first time. She about melted.

We got up and showered, dressed and went for a late breakfast at a nearby Waffle House. When we got back to the motel she said, "I'm going to drop you off here and find a drug store and do some shopping. There are some things I need to pick up. Why don't you watch TV while I'm gone."

I told her where the nearest drug store and shopping center was and then she gave me a sexy kiss and drove off leaving me to enter the room alone. I turned on the TV and searched around the dial, until I found a football game. I moved the TV, on its rolling stand, towards the couch where I proceeded to sit with my feet on the coffee table, watching a game I didn't care about and waited.

Donna returned about two hours later. It was 1:30 PM. I had been worried she got lost or in an accident and I was glad to see she was alright. She had several bags with her.

When I asked where she'd gone and what was in the bags she just winked and said, "You'll see. And don't peek! I'm going to be a little while." She took the bags into the bathroom and shut the door.

She was in there about 50 minutes when the phone in the room rang. Not figuring on getting any calls I was curious about what this might be about. Only Wayne and Donna's mother knew where we were. Wait! I had told Tommy, too.

Picking up the receiver I said, "Hello?" I heard Tommy's voice on the other end say, "Good, you're there. We need to talk. I have something for you both. Is your girlfriend with you?"

"Yes," I responded.

"Stay there. I'll be over in fifteen minutes. Don't tell her I'm coming. What room number are you in?" I told him and he hung up.

Donna was in still in the bathroom when Tommy arrived. He stepped in, with a thick manila envelope in his hands, walked past me and sat on the couch. He asked where my girlfriend was, and I told him she was in the bathroom. He plopped the heavy envelope on the coffee table in front of him. We sat in silence watching the game for about five minutes before Donna emerged from the bathroom.

She turned the corner into the main living area and stopped suddenly and her jaw dropped. She stood there stunned, not moving, with her hands raised up and to the side, presenting herself, as Tommy and I stared wide-eyed. Her hair was lightly curled and she was made up beautifully with green eye shadow that highlighted her large hazel eyes. She had on bright pink lipstick. She was wearing a white short sleeve blouse with the bottom tied below her breasts, baring her cute tummy. The two top buttons of the blouse were untied giving a hint of a lavender colored lacy bra that pushed her tiny tits up creating an illusion of more cleavage than she possessed. She wore a black, very short, pleated flared miniskirt. She had on white thigh high stockings with pink ribbons and bows at the top of the stockings, clearly visible under the short skirt.

Soaking in the vision, I finally spoke and, like an idiot, said, "Uh, Donna, Tommy's here." Well duh!

Tommy's eyes were huge and said, "Hello Donna, you look good enough to eat. Come over here and sit down. I need to talk with you both." Donna slowly crossed the room, eyeing us both warily, and went to sit beside me.

Tommy stopped her, taking her tiny wrist in his hand and said, "Sit here between us." She still hadn't said a word and sat where Tommy had asked.

She turned to me, her eyes narrowing, and asked, "Did you set this up? This is our last day! I wanted to do something special just for you."

"No!" I said. "Tommy called while you were in the bathroom and told me he was coming. He asked me not to tell you and he just now showed up."

"OK," she said, and then turned hesitantly towards Tommy, "What do you want to talk about?"

Tommy began and told us that he'd had a floor meeting with the guys at the dorm. He said he scared them by telling them that Donna was probably impaired by the pot which is illegal and that their lives would be seriously "fucked up" if anyone said anything. He let them know that I was off limits for any teasing or snide comments. I was a victim, too, he explained to them and that I would be the guy to fuck up their lives if they said or did anything.

Donna and I looked at each other and then Tommy and we both said, "Thanks," in unison.

Tommy said that he had more good news, then tapped the thick manila envelope in front of him on the coffee table. "You guys may need to get prepared for this," he added. "Alex, grab that wine over there and pour us some. I have a joint rolled."

I grabbed the Chianti, found the corkscrew I'd packed and opened the bottle. Getting the only two glasses from the bathroom, I walked to the coffee table and poured the wine. Donna took one and took a big sip. We'd share the glass. Tommy took his glass and took a gulp.

He presented the doobie and Donna spoke up saying she didn't want to get high again. "The last time I did that it led to trouble," she added with a sly smile. Tommy tucked the joint in his shirt pocket.

"Before we look at these you better have some more wine," he said. We both looked at each other. She finished the glass and I refilled it. She drank it down quickly. I poured another for us and topped Tommy's glass off.

"OK," she said, "Show me what's in the envelope." Tommy took the envelope and opened it. He shook out a large pile of 5x7 color photos. There had to be over forty prints. The one on top closest to us clearly showed Donna face in a lust-filled state. There was cum on her face and hair and she held a white dick in her hand with her lips sealed around the head.

Donna gasped and asked, "Is that what I looked like?!?"