All Comments on 'Whore House Ch. 01'

by WritersDen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry, this just feels... empty.

VerenseiVerenseialmost 2 years ago

Interesting start - might want more detail? will be interesting to see what happens when someone who hasn't been there before enters, and also who this blonde girl thinks she is the moment she leaves: this has established he can give post-hypnotic commands. maybe also have him find out WTF is going on and how this works? ;)

FlameVargasFlameVargasalmost 2 years ago

Let's see how this progresses. So far it's good...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was wild and out of control, and I like what you propose for future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like were your head's iat , I look forward to more chapters ,

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

I wouldn’t need to be hypnotized to pleasure a man!❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're back! I've been going you'll continue your Paradise series, but this be story already feels fun. I hope you'll give the girls names, of course. It'll make things much easier to follow, and they can be slutty names, too~ "Fuck Puppet, Cum Slut, Cock Sleeve"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with Verensei it’s an interesting start but it needs more details, is the control an area effect? Does it wear off after they leave, what will this and others remember?

Thx

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritersDen@WritersDen
Come for the vibes, cum for the vibes The fourth installment of King of the Valkyries, a multi-chapter fantasy series, is out now. Feel free to leave a comment or reach out to me with your feedback, ideas, or anything, really! I love hearing from you guys, and it's always, al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES