Whore Tournament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spectators were going crazy out there. Her clean, shaved private parts were looking super sexy. "Hunter" wanted to lick her clean, shaved private parts. He started to lick her armpits with his tongue. He felt it amazing, and he kept on licking them. She felt a tingling under her armpits.

They were full of her sweat. He smelled her armpits deeply, which was an amazing feeling for him. He felt it like roses. Now, he came down. He spread her legs wide and buried his mouth in between her legs.

She was still standing, and she was having difficulty maintaining her standing position. He started licking her clean, shaved clitoris, and he was licking it wildly. "Shaziya" was deeply humiliated by what was happening with her.

He kept licking her clitoris, and "Shaziya" was feeling a high level of tingling in her pussy. He started biting her clitoris gently, and this made her go crazy. She was unable to control this tingling now. Cum was building inside her pussy. She started moaning with shame, humiliation and a bit of pleasure.

He was biting on her pussy lips wildly now, and she was about to lose control. And after some moments, she made a huge moan and released her cum for the first time in her life. She released a huge load of cum, and the "Hunter" took all of it in his mouth. She was ashamed of what she just did. She released her cum in front of 10 Million people, with a stranger who was licking her pussy wildly. She felt pleasure in her humiliation. And she was feeling ashamed for that.

"Hunter" stood up, took out his roaring dick, and placed it in front of her mouth. All the pleasure was going to turn into humiliation again. He opened her mouth wide and inserted his dick inside her mouth. And he started banging her mouth.

He was banging her mouth with some wild thrusts, and she was feeling the pressure of his thrusts under her throat. His dick was reaching till her throat and releasing the cum drops directly into her throat.

It was the first time in her life when she had a dick in her mouth. And it was disgusting. The taste of his dick was awful. He was enjoying it, and he was moaning in utmost pleasure.

Spectators were desperate to see her reactions when he would release his cum in her throat. They were cheering her to make him release his cum. She was getting some amazing pervert comments on her profile created by us.

She was finding it very difficult to keep her mouth open. Her mouth was trying to twitch his dick. And that was making him hornier, and he begins to bang her mouth with more speed. And after some time, he was ready with his huge load to empty in her throat. He grabbed her head tightly and inserted his dick deep inside her mouth, and with a huge grunt, he released his cum in her mouth. He made her swallow of it.

It was disgusting for "Shaziya". She was utterly humiliated. She thought he would be gentle with her, but he was worse than the old dude who fucked her before.

Situation 2- "Fiza".

"Fiza" was walking fast. She was humiliated by the fact that she was walking naked in the open. She heard some noises. 2 "Hunters" were coming towards her. She started running. They threw a rope knot, and it directly caught her legs. The rope knot went around her legs and got wrapped tightly around her both legs. "Fiza" fell. She was caught once again.

She was not able to run because her legs were tied up by the rope knot.

The 2 'hunters" came closer to her, and they were to glad catch their first target. These 2 "Hunters" were young lads of 22 years of age each. And they were looking all stylish with their funky looks. They were looking like gully boys. They grabbed her and made her stand. One "Hunter" lifted her in his arms, and they took her on a small rock nearby.

They were very eager to bang her holes. "Fiza" was already feeling humiliated. She was thinking about what else they would do, which the previous hunter didn't do to her.

Well, one "Hunter" grabbed her small boobs in his hands and pulled them towards him. "Fiza" shouted in pain. And she got pulled towards him. He kept on pinching her boobs hard, and other "Hunter" grabbed her tight buttocks in his hands. He started spanking her tight buttocks with his hands.

"Fiza" was in a lot of pain, and she was shouting. She was feeling utmost humiliation. A guy was spanking her buttocks to stamp his authority over her. One "Hunter" was amused by her shouting, and he dropped his pants down. He was still holding her nipples in his hands, and he was pinching them roughly.

He pulled his dick out and immediately inserted his dick in her mouth. "Fiza" felt it disgusting. It was the first time in her life, and she had got a dick in her mouth. She wanted to do this while making love to her future lover, but not like this, not here, out in the open, while the whole sector was watching her. Spectators were loving to see their "Cutest" girl getting banged in her mouth, and, at the same time, she was getting spanked on her tight buttocks. It was a new level of humiliation.

Situation 3- "Ariba".

"Ariba" was walking in bushes. She was the one who was humiliated badly. Her bossy behaviour was gone. She was thinking of hiding. She was there in the bushes, and she heard some noises. There were few "Hunters" around. She ran and hide in a far corner surrounded by trees and bushes. She saw those "Hunters" coming out on the road, and they decided to hang around there.

They were 5 "Hunters" resting and making their plans. She kept hidden there in the corner. The area where she was hiding was full of bushes, and there was very little space to peek inside. But that space was very small, around 4 feet wide and 5 feet long. She was standing behind a tree and peeking from behind that tree. Her full focus was on those "Hunter".

Suddenly, she felt two hands-on on her naked buttocks. She was shocked. She tried to move, but he grabbed her mouth, and he said.

Hunter: "Don't move or shout bitch; otherwise, those 5 "Hunters will hear you and come right at you".

There was a valid point in that statement. "Ariba" went quiet. "Hunter" removed her mouth gag. He was right behind her, and his hands were on her sexy curvy buttocks. He started rubbing her ass hole roughly. "Ariba" was looking at those 5 "Hunters", trying to be quiet so that they don't hear her.

And he loved this situation. She didn't even know who was rubbing her ass hole because he didn't allow her to turn back. She was terrified. Spectators were amazed by her situation. They loved the tense atmosphere. It was feeling like a thriller movie to them.

"Hunter" was speaking in her ears from behind her back. He wanted to have some fun. He lifted her one leg in the air and tied it up to the tree branch. Now she was standing on one leg. And her holes were spread out wide. She was in a very vulnerable position. "Hunter" took something out from his arsenal. It was a hair trimmer machine.

Hunter: "Now, stay still, and don't shout when you feel the tingling. Otherwise, you know what would happen if you shout, right". He said in her ear.

Then he switched on the trimmer. The sound of the trimmer was very low and not audible to those 5 "Hunters" resting a short distance away from them. It was a cozy space they 2 were standing, and "Hunter" was in a very horny mood. He placed the trimmer right on her hairy pussy. She felt a big shock.

He started to shave her pussy with his trimmer. The hair trimmer was acting like a vibrator, and it gave a very high tingling inside her pussy. She wanted to shout, but she couldn't. She shut her mouth tightly. But he increased the speed of the trimmer, and now she was struggling to remain in a fixed position.

She was moving her booty round and round because she was feeling the pressure of the trimmer. It was a very high tingling. Her leg was trembling. Her hairy bushes were getting removed. Soon, he cleans shaved her pussy. Now she could feel the cool breeze touching her shaved private parts.

The wind was blowing very fast, and she was getting the chills on her clitoris. "Hunter" rubbed her clean shaved clit, and she felt the coldness of his touch. He inserted his finger inside her pussy from behind her back and started finger fucking her wildly. "Ariba" was feeling like a whore.

She was standing on her one leg, and she was being fingered in her pussy, from behind her back. And the most humiliating part was that she didn't even know that who was doing this. She couldn't see his face yet. She was unable to control herself. She wanted to shout, to moan loudly. But she couldn't. Her pussy was developing cum inside it, and sooner it was about to release the cum out in the open.

"Hunter" inserted his four fingers inside her pussy, and started banging her. Now it was out of her control. She was trying not to cum. She shut her mouth very tight so that she couldn't shout. But she had to release her cum. She squeezed her teeth tightly and released her huge load of cum down on the ground. And the strange part was that she didn't even know that who made her cum. She was embarrassed. Spectators were shocked to see such an amazing scene. They loved this.

Situation 4- "Yasmin".

"Yasmin" was walking half-naked in the middle of the road. She felt embarrassed for releasing her cum in front of 2 old dudes, and she felt ashamed that she was moaning while playing with her private parts. She was walking with her head down. Suddenly she heard some noise. She tried to run, and she decided to run through the jungle.

She left the path of the road and went sideways. She was running fast, and there is a disadvantage to running in the jungle. You can't see what is hidden down the dusty roads. There was a trap ready for her. She put her leg in that trap, and it tightened around her leg. The trap was attached with a long rope. The rope pulled her leg up in the air. And very soon, she was tied up, upside down, with her leg wrapped in a rope, which was attached to a long tree.

She was tied up, upside down to a tree, with her legs tied upwards to the tree. Her face was inches away from the ground. Her hair was touching the ground, and her big juicy boobs were falling towards the ground. Her amazing booty was increasing the hotness level. Spectators loved the way she tied up, upside down to a tree. Their "Hottest girl" was looking even hotter in this position.

"Yasmin" was feeling that her whole world just turned upside down. She heard someone coming. There was a "Hunter". He was looking young. He was a 21-year-old boy. He was nine years younger than her. Now that was only left for her witness. A boy, nine years younger than her, is going to enjoy her private parts.

He came close to her. Both legs were tied upside to the tree. He spread her both legs wider and pulled her legs up towards the tree. Now her head body was at such height where her head was right in front of his dick, and her pussy was right in front of his head. It was a 6-9 position, but in a more interesting way.

He started rubbing her hairy bush. Her hot figure aroused him. Her hairy pussy, her big, round buttocks, her sexy thighs. He smelled her pussy deeply. She was a treat for him. Although she was nine years older than him, she was no less than a goddess. He grabbed her skin-tight t-shirt and tore it apart.

He saw her big, juicy boobs, ready to bounce in the air. He grabbed them and squeezed them hard with his both hands. He felt so amazing by squeezing those soft, juicy boobs.

Hunter: "You are the hottest woman here indeed. We will have a lot of fun together, but first, let me make the hottest woman alive. Let's get rid of your bushes".

He took a sharp razor in his hands. She didn't know what was happening up there. Her head was towards the ground. And she could only see down. She tried to see up but couldn't see it, as he was standing very close to her body. He didn't take any cream, and spectators were wondering what he is about to do. He was about to shave her hairy pussy with just a sharp razor, without shaving cream.

Hunter: "Now, stay still, hotness. Otherwise, you would get a cut on your clitoris. And then he placed the super-sharp razor on her hairy pussy, and started shaving it. It was so sharp that her hairy pussy was getting shaved very cleanly. Razor was removing the hairs with ease. "Yasmin" was feeling ashamed and humiliated like a whore.

Her pussy was getting shaved while she was tied up upside down to a tree. And sooner, he removed every ounce of hair from her pussy. And he, as well as the spectators, were aroused to see her clean shaved pussy. It looked so hot, she was looking like a goddess of beauty.

Her sexy body became sexier. He was standing there close to her body. He grabbed her legs in his hands and started licking her clean, shaved pussy, which was right in front of his face. He didn't have to be in any position, and he was just standing there. And because of her upside-down position, her pussy was right in front of his face.

He was licking her clitoris wildly, "Yasmin" was getting shocks on her clit. His dick was eager to come out, so he pulled it out, and, as her face was right in front of his dick, he straight away inserted his dick in her mouth. Now, he was banging her mouth and licking her clean, shaved pussy wildly. He was in awe of her hot body.

Spectators loved this 6-9 domination. And they were loving to see their "Hottest woman" getting dominated and humiliated like this.

All 4 of our participants were caught again, and they were getting humiliated again. Time was passing at full speed. It had been two days since the start of the tournament. We had earned a lot of royalties, and this was turning out to be a hit show. There was no time limit prescribed for the completion of the tournament. It could be stretched any longer, till we don't get a winner.

Situation 1- "Shaziya".

"Hunter" was ready to bang his bitch. He had a long and humiliating fucking session with her and filled all holes with his cum. He was done with her. But, wanted to have fun with her. It was a time for a parting gift. He took out a spanking stick. "Shaziya" was afraid now.

She never even heard about this instrument and what does it do in sex. She was about to find out. He went behind her back, and she was standing. He gave a gentle spank to her sensuous buttocks. She made a shout, "Ahh". And then, he started giving her some rough spanking.

He was spanking her hard. Her buttocks were bouncing with every spank which she was receiving. Her buttocks were becoming pink in colour. She was feeling the heat of the stick, and she was in a lot of pain. She was shouting out loud.

Spectators loved the show here. They were enjoying their "Most sensuous girl", getting spanked hard on her buttocks with the stick.

Her buttocks were turned all pink now. They were getting numb with each spank. After spanking her for over an hour, "Hunter" was done with her.

Hunter: "It was nice meeting you whore, I had an amazing time with you. It's time to go, and have fun with the others too, so, bye".

He didn't give her any clothes to wear, so she was naked now, with her buttocks fully pink. She was feeling the heat on her buttocks. She couldn't sit, so she was just standing there.

She started walking. And after some time, she saw a small hole of water. She went inside. It was cold. She sat in there, and she got a lot of relief when her numb, spanked buttocks went into that cold water. She just sat there for a long time.

Situation 2- "Fiza".

Those two young "Hunters were enjoying their young whore. They were spanking her tight buttocks with their hands. They decided to give a quick blowjob together. One "Hunter" would insert his dick in her mouth and give her a speedy banging.

And then, in quick succession, another "Hunter" would get his dick inside her mouth and bang it. They repeated it five times. The mouth of "Fiza" was fully covered in a lot of cum of her 2 "Hunters". She was feeling disgusted. Her mouth had a cum with a mixture of 2 people's dicks.

Cum was dripping to her whole-body parts. They even released their cum on her face, her nose, her forehead, her hair. They filled every part of her face, their cum.

"Fiza" was feeling filthy. Her whole face was covered in 2 people's cum. Spectators loved it, though. She was "The cutest girl". Her filth was their enjoyment. Then "Hunters" decided to bang her holes together. One "Hunter" went for her pussy, and the other went for her tight ass hole.

And they begin to bang her both holes together. They were banging her at full speed, and she was feeling humiliated by this. She both holes were getting stretched together.

They would switch their positions quite often and keep on banging her. After some hours of banging, they finally filled her holes with their huge loads. And they decided to let her go.

"Fiza" was dipped in their cum. Her face, neck, boobs, belly were covered in the cum. And now, her pussy and ass holes were dripping a huge load to her thighs and legs. Spectators were aroused to see her like this. She walked and saw a big, fat tree, she went behind it, and hide under it for a while.

Situation 3- "Ariba".

Her one leg was still tied up to the tree, and she was still standing on one leg. Her legs were shaking badly. The "Hunter" decided to bang her holes. He stood behind her and got inside her ass hole. His dick was 18 inches long and too big for her to handle. "Ariba" was in a lot of pain, she wanted to shout out loud, but she kept her mouth shut tightly.

He started to bang her ass-hole with speed. His big dick was getting stuck in her tight ass hole. And he loved it. Her ass hole was putting pressure on his dick. But he kept on banging her ass hole. "Ariba" was feeling like someone has inserted a bamboo stick in her ass hole. She felt like her ass hole was about to get torn apart in two halves. And the "Hunter" was banging her hard and rough.

Spectators were shocked to see the size of his dick. And the way his dick was creating a huge gap inside her ass hole. Her ass hole couldn't bear the thickness of his dick, and she started farting hard. "Ariba" could not control her farting, and she was afraid that those 5 "Hunters" would hear it, and they would come for her. She was keeping her mouth shut. And her ass hole was getting banged hard.

The hunter was in no mood of slowing down, and he kept on banging her ass hole. The gap in her ass hole was getting wider every second, and it was about to reach its limit. And finally, "Hunter" decided to release his load, and he did it by filling her ass hole for 5 minutes.

Her ass hole was full with his cum. He parted her buttocks, and then he parted her ass-hole with his thumbs. It created a gap, wider, she gave a fart, and along with that, drops of cum came out dripping down to her legs. He could see the inner walls of her ass-hole while stretching it out wider and wider. She kept on farting, and the cum drops kept on coming out.

"Ariba" was embarrassed to do that, but she had no control over her body. People were amazed to see the insides of her stretched ass hole. It was throwing the cum outside. "Hunter" wanted to fill her pussy too. So, he got into her pussy, and that made her crazy.

His dick was still big for her pussy too. He started banging her pussy wildly while standing behind her back. He was stroking her hard, and she was feeling like his dick was touching the deepest walls of her pussy. She was feeling the humiliation, but there was tingling inside of her pussy, because the highly sensitive inner walls of her pussy were getting rubbed by his big dick.

"Ariba" didn't know how to react, her pussy was getting pleasure, but she was being humiliated. "Hunter" was banging her pussy at full speed. He could feel that her pussy was getting wet. He started to bang her roughly.

Now she could not control herself, and she shut her mouth tightly and released her huge load of cum while he was fucking her. And sooner, he also buried his dick deep inside her pussy, and released his load in her pussy. Her pussy was stretched to its limits. Now her both holes were filled with a huge load of cum from her "Hunter".

1...345678