Whore Tournament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has got a husband who treats her well, and in fact, he rarely touches her. She is too sexy for him to handle. He is mesmerized by her beauty, her sexy figure. They tried sex for few times, but it was a quick fuck that lasted only a few minutes. Because he only does the sex and never had played with her erotic body. They don't have kids. And she is okay to follow him, accept his way of living.

She was walking for hours now, and she was tired. She was walking in the sunlight, so she was sweating hard. Her skin-tight clothes were getting wet by her sweat. She was thirsty and hungry.

She saw a tree around a corner. It was giving a nice shadow. She wanted to rest because her legs were tired. She decided to rest under that tree. It was far around a corner, and no one would notice her if she stays there for a while. She went there, and there was no one, so she just lay down there. She was so tired that when she closed her eyes for a while, she fell asleep.

And after some time, she felt that someone was waking her up by slapping her face gently. She woke up and soon realised that her hands were tied up behind her back with leather. And there were two old guys of 70 years of age, each, were sitting near her. They were old, but they had a very fit physique. They were two dominant looking guys. And soon she realised that she had made a mistake. She was captured. Hunter "X" and "Y".

X: " don't you dare think of running anywhere, darling. You would get some special punishment if you do that".

"X" was thinking of slapping her just to show his dominance.

Yasmin was afraid of old guys her whole life. They were the supreme bosses of the family. And she would not dare to even look in their eyes.

Yasmin: "Please, don't hurt me, sir, I will do whatever you want. Just please don't hurt me".

The old dudes were surprised by her reaction, but they wanted to use this to their advantage. They wanted a submissive whore for their trip here.

Y: "Okay, just follow our orders, and don't make us angry, we will not hurt you, is that okay, darling".

"Yasmin" nodded.

X: "Let's have a close look at you, darling".

He pulled her closer to him and put his hands on her chest. He grabbed her big, juicy boobs in his hands and started rubbing them. She was still wearing her clothes. He was enjoying her boobs from outside her clothes.

"Yasmin" was looking terrified now. One thing she was afraid of, the older adults and two older adults have captured her. And they were going to play with her sexy body now, in god knows how many pervert ways.

X: "Darling, have a look at your boobs; they want to come out of your top, let's put them out of their misery".

And he tore down her tight top, along with her bra. Now, "Yasmin" was naked from the top. Her big, juicy, round boobs came out in the open. And immediately, "Y" tore down her leggings along with her panties.

"Yasmin" was naked now. The old dudes were looking at her naked body like they had never seen anything like her. They kept on staring at her big juicy, bouncy boobs, her round, bouncy buttocks, and her meaty thighs with a combination of slim legs. She had a hairy bush around her pussy.

Spectators were in awe of her naked body. Her big bouncy boobs, her slim belly, her big round buttocks, her long sexy legs. Her skin was silky smooth, just like vanilla ice cream. They were interested to see how two old muscular dudes of 70 years of age deal with a hot 30-year-old beauty.

"X" started to squeeze her boobs, like he was squeezing a mango, to get the juice out from them. "Yasmin" felt ashamed of what he just begins to do. And immediately, "Y" grabbed her hairy bush and started to pull the hairs. This made her uncomfortable. She jumped in pain. Spectators were shocked after watching this sudden move from "Y". They were pumped up and became excited that what do these 2 old dudes have in store for her.

"X" squeezes her boobs very roughly, and "Y" begins to rub her clitoris. It made her pussy shake up with shock. She was feeling a lot of tingling inside her pussy. "Y" was rubbing the inner part of her clitoris, and he was moaning with pleasure.

"Yasmin" was feeling uncomfortable in standing, and her legs were shaking in fear and shame. "X" took her boobs in his mouth and started chewing them. "Yasmin", shouted in pain, "Ahh ahh ahh ahh". And "Y" inserted his finger inside her pussy, and started fingering her pussy with full speed.

"Yasmin" was shouting like a whore now. "X" became angry.

X: "Bitch, shut up, would you. If you make another loud sound, I will spank you hard on your boobs".

"Yasmin" shut her mouth tightly. But the chewing and fingering were too hard to handle for her. She was shouting with her mouth shut. "Yasmin" was feeling embarrassed over her situation.

She was stripped of her clothes by two old dudes, and now, they were playing with her private parts, and the whole sector watched her humiliation. Spectators were cheering for the old dudes for their energy and dominance over her.

Now "Y" also came up and started chewing her boobs. Both "X" and "Y" were now having one boob each in their mouth. And they were licking, sucking, and chewing it hard. Spectators were amazed by this scene.

They were feeling like two dudes were drinking mango juice by squeezing two mangoes hard. And both of them were fingering her pussy. "Yasmin" was feeling like a whore now.

Both the "Hunters" were chewing her boobs roughly, and her soft, bouncy boobs were getting crushed. "Yasmin" felt that if they keep on squeezing her boobs like that, her boobs may start milking.

After an hour of chewing her boobs, both of them bent down. "X" was in her front, and "Y" was at her back. Both of them separated her legs and entered their mouths in between her legs.

And "X" started licking her pussy, and "Y" started licking her virgin ass hole. "Yasmin" was feeling like someone has turned on a vibrator on her holes. She started moving her buttocks round and round. This action made them hornier, and they started licking her holes more wildly.

Now "Yasmin" was moving her booty wildly and shouting like a whore. She felt humiliated for doing that, but she couldn't do anything but moan in humiliation. The spectators were moaning in pleasure while holding their dicks in their hands.

They were watching a real whore show right now. After making her move her booty for more than an hour, they withdrew. Now it was the time of the main course.

Market details.

There was a drastic increase in the viewership compared to all the previous tournaments I held before. This time it was different. The participants were the hottest and different from each other in terms of everything--their lifestyle, tastes, choices, thinking etc.

"Whore tournament" was trending at number 1 in all sectors. We had expanded our broadcast to other sectors too. And we were receiving demands to increase the virtual reality arenas so that more people can enjoy this with the best view. And we were quick to respond too.

We had to increase the virtual arenas, and we were sold out in advance. There was a 500 per cent increase in profits too. People were ready to pay high royalties to enjoy these hot participants.

We arranged a survey. A popularity survey about our participants: we asked many questions. And people were quick to reply. Here are some results of our survey.

Popularity level- "Ariba" led the popularity level with 26 per cent ratings in her favour. "Shaziya" and "Yasmin" were not far behind, with 25 per cent ratings in their favour each. "Fiza" was with a 24 per cent rating. So, there was a close contest in terms of popularity.

Hotness level- "Yasmin" led the charts with 30 per cent votes in her favour. "Shaziya" and "Ariba" were second with 25 per cent votes each in their favour. "Fiza" was with only 20 per cent votes in this one.

Cuteness level- "Fiza" was leading in this with 40 per cent votes in her favour. And the rest of the 3 was with 20 per cent votes each in their favour.

Sensuousness level- "Shaziya" was considered the most sensual girl with 27 per cent votes. "Yasmin" and "Ariba" with 25 per cent votes each. "Fiza" was with 23 per cent votes in her favour.

People were asked which one they would want to sleep with. And all 4 of them got equal 25 per cent votes each.

Let's get back to our tournament.

Situation 1- "Shaziya".

The 55-year-old "Hunter" was ready to bang the virgin holes of "Shaziya". He took her under a tree nearby. He tied her hands to a branch of that tree, right over her head. Now "Shaziya" had nowhere to move.

Hunter: "Have you ever seen a dick before, darling. I am sure you haven't. Let me show you a real man's dick".

He dropped his pants, and there it was, his big and thick, erect, 15 inches dick roaring to enter her holes. She looked at his big dick, and she was terrified by its size. It was so big, that it would tear apart her tiny holes.

"Hunter" came close to her. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and placed his erect dick on the tip of her virgin pussy. And he gave a brutal thrust, and with one thrust, his dick was inside her pussy.

"Shaziya" made a huge shout, "Ahhh". His pussy was dry, and that made his dick get stuck inside her pussy. He was moaning heavily. And he started banging her pussy at full speed.

"Shaziya" was helpless, her hands were tied to a branch of a tree, right above her head, and her legs were resting on the muscular shoulders of the "Hunter". Her holes were fully exposed, and she was getting banged in her pussy. She was not a virgin anymore. A 55-year-old dude had just popped her cherry.

And now, he was fucking her pussy with full speed and brutal thrusts. And the whole sector was watching her getting banged for the first time in her life. "Shaziya" was shouting like a mad woman, "Ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh". She was feeling the pain.

Spectators loved the view. Their blood flow was increasing with each thrust of the "Hunter". He was thrusting her hard. His thrusts were so hard that his dick was reaching to the depths of her pussy.

A huge load was building inside his balls. After some time, while he was thrusting her, the drops of his cum was dripping inside her pussy, and from there, they were dripping out of her pussy to her thighs. He kept on thrusting her pussy for about 1 hour, and at last, he could not control and let his huge load out straight inside her pussy.

Her pussy had received its first cum, and it was huge. She felt like someone had inserted a lot of cream inside her pussy. "Shaziya" was embarrassed at her situation. She just had the first fuck of her life, out in the open, in front of everyone.

The "Hunter" was in no mood to relax. He went behind her and grabbed her buttocks. "Shaziya" got the idea of what was about to happen. She never thought that it would happen with her. She believed that only whores get their ass holes fucked by men. It was a sin. But here, she was about to get fucked in her ass hole.

"Hunter" placed his wet dick on her ass hole and gave a hard push inside it. Her ass hole was very tight, and his dick couldn't go inside. He gave a hard thrust again, and this time, with a tearing sound of "Pharr", her asshole opened up and took his dick inside. "Shaziya" was shouting loud.

She felt like her ass hole was on fire. "Hunter" begin to move his dick in and out of her tiny ass hole. Her ass hole was very tight, and it was creating friction. And that was causing more pain to her. After some slow fucking, "Hunter" started to increase his speed. Now, he was banging her ass-hole at full speed. "Shaziya" was shouting like a real whore.

And soon, the pain was gone, and now, there was just pure humiliation. She was getting her ass hole fucked from behind while standing, tied up to a branch of a tree. She couldn't move anywhere.

And the whole sector was loving it. They loved the way that her ass hole was farting with each thrust of the "Hunter". He was moaning hard with pleasure, "Ohh yes, darling, your ass-hole is so tight".

People loved the sound her buttocks were making when his thighs were slapping them. The "Hunter" was getting aroused with each her fart, and he was increasing his speed with each thrust.

After banging her tight ass-hole for over an hour, he released his huge load of cum in her ass hole. And half of the cum drops came out, dropping on her thighs and knees. "Shaziya" was now an official whore. She just got her both holes banged hard in front of the whole sector. She was feeling ashamed and humiliated.

We had an amazing response from the spectators for the banging scenes they had just witnessed. They loved the style, atmosphere, and energy of the "Hunter" and loved the helpless reactions of "Shaziya".

What a way to lose the virginity of both the holes on a live telecast. She was banged very hard and rough. Her holes were stretched out badly by his big and thick dick.

Situation 2- "Fiza".

The "Hunter" took "Fiza" to the soft grass and lay her down on the grass.

Hunter: "Let's begin the main part, shall we".

He removed his pants, and his dick was ready to bang her tight holes. "Fiza" saw his 14 inches fully erect dick, and she said to him.

Fiza: "This is too big. It won't fit in me, please, don't do this, sir".

Hunter: "Oh, don't worry darling, I will fit it in your both holes very perfectly".

And he jumped over her. She was lying on the grass, with her hands tied up behind her back with cuffs. The "Hunter" spread her legs wide and placed his big dick on her tiny virgin, clean shaved pussy. Now he pushed her legs over her shoulders with his hands.

Now he was on her top, and he started kissing her lips, he was kissing her lips, and suddenly, he pushed his dick in her pussy. Her tiny virgin pussy was not ready for his big dick, but his push was so hard that her pussy had to make a gap and accept his dick inside it. Her seal was broken now.

She was not a virgin anymore. "Fiza" wanted to shout out loudly, but she couldn't because he was kissing her mouth deeply. She was like, "Mmm mmm mmm mmm".

Spectators loved the way "Hunter" broke her seal of virginity. She was adorable, and people loved it when they saw her trying to shout but couldn't because her mouth was busy kissing him.

She was the cutest one among them, and her slim figure was amazing to watch. And they loved the setting too. "Hunter" was fucking her in a garden, on the very soft grass. It was like a honeymoon bed, surrounded by beautiful flowers and trees.

"Hunter" started to bang her pussy with full speed thrusts. It was very painful for her pussy. She was shouting hard in his mouth, and he was loving it. He was moaning in pleasure. His balls were slapping her thighs, and that was feeling like a spanking to her.

"Fiza" had a lot of thoughts about getting her first sex with a handsome guy of her age, he would romantically do the sex, touch her body with a delicate touch, but here she was. Getting banged by a 45-year-old guy, with her hands tied, with a big dick inside her pussy, in front of the whole sector, who watched her getting fucked, with utter erection in their pants.

"Hunter" kept on banging her pussy with full speed thrusts. Heavy friction was going on in her pussy, and due to that, his dick was getting pushed outside. His cum was building inside his balls. And after an hour or so, he released his cum inside her tight pussy. "Fiza" was filled with his cum. Her whole pussy was covered in his cum.

Now he turned her backwards, and now she was laying down on that soft grass on her stomach. "Hunter" was ready for another round. He jumped on her body, sat on her buttocks, parted them wide, and pushed his wet dick inside her tiny ass hole. "Fiza" didn't have the energy to tell him anything.

He pushed his dick hard, and with a huge grunt, he inserted his dick in her tiny ass hole. There was no limit to her pain. "Fiza" was shouting. She felt like someone has lit a match inside her ass hole. She could feel the heat inside her asshole.

It was unbearable. The inner walls of her ass hole were getting stretched hard by his dick. He placed his hands on her shoulders, and started pushing her towards the grass, and started to push his dick in her ass hole. He begins thrusting her ass hole in full swing now.

"Fiza" was facing the grass, and she was shouting hard, loudest she could shout. "Hunter" was moaning hard while banging her ass hole. Spectators were loving the position in which he was banging her ass hole. That was the most dominating position. He was on top of her, pushing her hard towards the grass, putting his whole weight on her body.

He had managed to create rhythm, and he was very comfortable in this position now. But "Fiza" was not comfortable at all. Her whole body was under his body weight. "Fiza" was feeling humiliated. She was getting her ass-hole fucked in front of live spectators.

After banging her ass-hole for about 80 minutes, he released his cum inside her ass hole, and he kept his dick inside her ass hole and lay down over her back to relax.

There was a huge spike in demand for the "Whore tournament". People were loving it and rooting for the hunters. We had introduced a new feature. In this feature, spectators could suggest their ideas to the hunters, about innovative ways to bang the participants. Spectators were quick to response, and our messaging system was almost crashed due to heavy traffic. We had received so many ideas from the people.

Situation 3- "Ariba"

"A", "B", and "C" were holding "Ariba", and they were ready to show her who the real boss is. They took her to a cave near so that they could enjoy her in private. All 3 of them got undressed. They were virgins and never fucked a girl before, so they were excited to bang her.

The cave was full of natural light and wind. When they got undressed, their fully erect dicks of 16 inches were hanging around. When "Ariba" saw those dicks, she was afraid of the thought that they would destroy her holes. They wanted to do it differently. It was their first sex, and it was first sex for "Ariba" too. They wanted to give her memorable moments to remember.

"A" came close to her and asked her to take his dick in her mouth. "Ariba" was a tough girl. Her bossy attitude was not fully over yet. She refused to open her mouth.

A: "It's alright, we have other ways to open your mouth and keep it open".

He bought his backpack and took out a mouth gag. "B" held her firm, and "C" pinched her nipples so that she would shout and open her mouth. And she did. She opened her mouth to shout when he pinched her nipples, and "A" quickly put the mouth gag on her mouth, and he stretched it wider.

Now the mouth of "Ariba" was wide open, and she could not close it. Now "A" made bend her upper body towards him. She was still standing. They bend her upper body towards the dick of "A". "A" brought his dick close to her mouth, and he was about to shove his dick in her mouth. "Ariba" was trying to get away. She was moving her head sideways.

"B" held her head straight towards the dick of "A". Now it was inevitable. "A" put his tip of the dick on her lips. He was teasing her. She got the smell of his dick, and it was stinking. But she had no other option but to take it in her mouth.

Her mouth was wide open with a gag. And "A" inserted his big, stinking dick in her mouth. And he pushed his whole dick inside her mouth. Now his dick was so big that her mouth was fully covered with his dick. She was gasping for air. He pulled his dick out, and she had a sigh of relief, but he inserted it back again, and he begins to fuck her mouth in a rhythm.

He was feeling amazing, filling her tight mouth with his big dick. He was moaning hard with pleasure. And this was humiliating for "Ariba". She was sucking a dick, with a gag on her mouth, on a live telecast. The taste of his dick was disgusting.

123456...8