Whore Tournament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she went behind her back and started giving her some solid shots on the oily buttocks of "Ariba". The effect was amazing. "Ariba" begin to shout out loud, "Ahh ahh ahh ahh". She didn't want to do that, but the shots on her oily buttocks were too good for her to handle.

"Hunters" heard her and got to her. She was lost. "Fiza" vanished from behind. She was aware that there would be so many traps in her way now. She was very careful.

Only a few metres were left now. She was moving slowly and carefully. Suddenly two hunters were running towards her from different directions. She improvised. She ran at a 90-degree angle, and she was able to dodge both of them. She saw the line only 10 feet away.

Her heart was beating fast. Spectators were tensed. She started running at full speed towards the finish line. There was a rope trap thrown towards her legs, but she jumped in the air, and the next moment, she was over the finish line. She did it.

The "Cutest girl" had done it. She finished the line first. She had earned her freedom at last. After facing so many hurdles, so many banging, she was over the line. The spectators were happy with the result. Our team carried her outside the jungle and let her go free. She could anywhere she want. No one was allowed to harm her outside the playground arena.

It was the time of announcements.

Me: "I congratulate our winner, miss "Fiza" for getting to the finish line. I, at this moment, declare that she is free now. And for those who are wondering that what would happen with the rest of the three women. As per the rules, we would arrange an auction, and they would be sold to the highest bidder. Anyone can do the bidding. And the bidding will be held after two days, here in the arena".

We were preparing for the auction. We were making our girls ready. We did their make-up. We put lipsticks on their lips, eyeliner in their eyes, we clean shaved their sexy private parts, we oiled their hot bodies. And at last, it was auction day. Many rich brats were present at the auction. And the bidders were not restricted to our sector. There were a lot of bidders from the rest of the sectors.

Me: "I welcome all my guests present here. You will bid for our three sexy girls. I wish you all best of luck. May you get the girl you are looking for. Let me present our three girls who will get their new masters here in this auction".

And 3 of them entered the arena. We made them wear the shortest dresses we could. Skin-tight sleeveless short skirts were covering just the tip of their hips.

We gave them sexy cotton G-string panties to wear. Everyone could see their sexy, round, curvy buttocks. And their oil dipped meaty thighs and slender sexy legs. Their bodies were shining in oil. They were raising the temperature of the whole arena. Our guests were getting a bulge in their pants by just looking at them.

We begin the bidding. They could bid for any girl at the same time. A bidding war was going on for all three of them. It had been 5 hours since the bidding started.

We begin from minimal 10,000 dollars, and right now, we were at 4.7 million for "Yasmin", 4.5 million for "Ariba", and 4.3 million for "Shaziya". We arranged a lunch for our guests. They were eager to get their hands on these ladies.

We begin the bidding again. And this time, the bidding was more aggressive. Prices were going up and up very fast. We were at 10 million each. And it was going up quickly. And we were doing great. There was a bid of 17.8 million dollars for "Shaziya".

And it was a 62-year-old army general of other sectors with that bid. He was retired from his service. He was labelled as a ruthless general during his tenure. He loved young women. It was his obsession to enjoy a young woman. Destroy their holes with his big dick. He had a private farm where he was living a rich, retired life. No one was bidding over 17.8 million dollars.

There was the counting of 1, 2, 3, and she was sold to our retired army general. He went on the stage and grabbed his girl from her thighs. He inserted his hand inside her panties, and grabbed her clitoris, and squeezed them hard. He loved the feel of her skin.

"Shaziya" shouted like a whore in pain. She got the idea of what kind of future life she was going to have with her master. There was a loud cheer for him in the arena.

Two girls were left. We begin the bidding again. There was a bid of 18 million dollars for "Ariba". It was from a 65-year-old fat Arab sheikh. He was a rich oil businessman from an Arab.

He had a huge empire under his belt. He was the wrong guy to mess with, as he had connections with almost every powerful person. He was living in his castle. He mostly would remain in the house, and he had placed expert people to look over his business.

He would just control the books of his business. He was a pervert, and he would have a whore in his room every night and day. He would ruthlessly bang her and fill her holes with his huge load.

There was the counting of 1, 2, 3, and she was sold. He went up there on the stage and went behind her back. He spanked her big buttocks very roughly with his hand. "Ariba" shouted, "Ahh". This action aroused the whole arena. "Ariba" was helpless now. The rest of her life was going to be in a castle, in the room of her pervert master.

"Yasmin" was left now. There was a bid of 18.3 million dollars by a 67-year-old brother of the leader of another sector. He was super-rich, and super pervert, and super fit. He was known for his long stamina. He had a muscular figure. His brother was a leader of a sector.

He was a trusted advisor to his brother. And he was living a lavish lifestyle. Whenever he would get a chance, he would bang a young woman. He wanted a personal whore for himself, to keep at his lavish home.

He was a big pervert. He would play with the body of his woman with many toys. There was the counting of 1, 2, 3, and she was sold to him. "Yasmin" was afraid now, old dudes were her worst fear, and she would have to be with an old dude of 67 years of age.

He came on the stage and placed his hands under her skin-tight dress, and he grabbed her juicy boobs and squeezed them hard. "Yasmin" made a huge shout.

That was an end to a great and long auction.

"Fiza" was free, and she decided to get back to her normal life. A 25-year-old guy found her and fell deeply in love with her. He tried to convince her so many times, but she would not agree to be him.

But he was too cute to ignore. He was a handsome guy, with a pure heart, with a pair of innocent eyes. She couldn't stay away from him for too long, and she became him when he told her this.

"I don't care that so many guys have slept with you, I don't love your body, I love your pure soul. I want to be with that soul forever". She was his after hearing this.

The end.

Please do provide your valuable reviews, and do tell me your thoughts on this story. What area can improve, and what areas were good.

1...345678