Whore Tournament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"B" and "C" were ready with their dicks. "B" went behind her, put her hairy bush aside, and placed his dick on her virgin pussy, and he pushed it hard, and with one thrust, his dick was inside the tight pussy of "Ariba". She was in agony, she wanted to shout, but she had a dick in her mouth.

Her virginity was taken away from her in a most humiliating way. Her seal was broken from behind her back and while she was sucking a dick in her mouth. Now "A" and "B" started to bang her mouth and pussy in full swing. They created a rhythm. "A" was pushing her backwards by stroking his dick in her mouth, and then "B" was pushing her forwards by stroking his dick in her pussy. Her body was moving forwards and backwards in a rhythm.

Her medium size boobs were dancing along with her body movement. "A" stopped and took a break, and he gave a chance to "C" to have a go. Now "C" inserted his dick in her mouth and started banging her mouth. Balls of "C" were slapping the mouth of "Ariba", and thighs of "B" were slapping her buttocks.

Her pussy was very tight, making the dick of "B" twitch inside it. "B" was feeling immense pleasure due to this twitching. "Ariba" was feeling an immense amount of pain inside her pussy.

Spectators loved the absolute humiliation of her, they were in awe of her curves, and they were rooting for the rhythm these young hunters were showing despite being the first-timers.

It was the most popular girl who was getting banged by three boys of 18 years of age. "C" was about to cum in her mouth, and at that time ", B" was also about to cum in her pussy. They decided to do it together.

"C" inserted his dick deep inside her mouth, and "B" inserted his dick deep inside her pussy. And after few moments, both of them released their huge load of cum in her mouth and pussy. "C" emptied his tank deep inside her throat and made her swallow it whole.

Now "B" wanted to make her taste her pussy. So, he went in front of her and inserted his cum covered dick in her mouth. "Ariba" could smell and taste her pussy in that. He made her swallow the remaining drops of cum he had in his dick.

Now it was the turn of "A". He wanted to bang her ass hole. He went behind her. Her ass hole was looking very tight. And his dick was very big. He told "B" to keep his dick in her mouth and fuck her mouth. He put his dick on the tip of her ass hole. "Ariba" realised what he was trying to do.

She tried to move her buttocks, but he held her firm and pushed his dick deep inside her ass hole. She still had a dick in her mouth; still, she managed to shout, "Ahh".

There was an erotic sound that came out of her ass hole when he inserted his dick in it. He increased his speed, and he was banging her ass-hole wildly. There was nothing she could do in it except sucking the dick of "B". Now they decided to do a threesome.

"C" lay down on the floor and made her sit on his dick. "Ariba" was resting on his body now, with his dick in her pussy. And then suddenly, "A" came on top of her back and inserted his dick in her ass hole. Before she could react, "B" came in front of her, lifted her head, and inserted his dick in her mouth.

All 3 of her holes were having a dick in them. They started to bang her together in a rhythm. "Ariba" was like a sandwich in between "C" and "A". Her body was in between bodies of "C" and "A". She was salad between two pieces of bread. She was getting banged in a very humiliating manner.

Spectators were on the edge of their seats. They were thrilled to watch this scene. Many of them commented that they wish they could just go in there and bang her right now. More spectators were joining the show, who were not much interested before. They heard so much about the thrill of the show, and they were deciding to join it now. And for them, we had arranged a highlight show, exclusive, free of cost.

Anyways, "Ariba" was getting banged in all 3 of her holes together. And she was feeling like a street whore, who had no dignity left. She was getting drilled hard, and these young lads had a lot of energy in them. They begin as a virgin, but they were playing it like professionals. They loved her body, and spectators loved their chemistry.

They were about to cum, and they decided to cum in all of her holes together. All 3 of them inserted their dicks deep in her holes and released their huge loads of cum in them. "Ariba" was stunned to get so much cum inside her body at the same time. The cum was dripping out of her mouth, her pussy, and her ass hole. Her boobs, her thighs, every part of her body was covered with their cum. Her dignity was gone, and her arrogance was gone.

She was laying down on the floor, taking long breaths, with her body covered in cum of 3 lads. She was coming to her senses of what just happened to her.

Situation 4- "Yasmin".

It was the time for the hottest girl, "Yasmin". "X" and "Y" were ready to bang the bitch. Spectators rated her the hottest woman, and she was, indeed, she is hottest of them. They tied her hands behind her back and removed their clothes.

"Yasmin" was already a submissive woman towards older males. She was shocked to see the 17 inches dicks of her "Hunters". She was terrified to even think about how these are going to go inside her holes.

"X" and "Y" came closer to her, with their dicks out in the open. They ordered her.

X: "Come on, darling, get over here, and get this dick inside your mouth".

"Yasmin" obeyed like a puppet. She came close and opened her mouth wide. She wanted to be a good girl because she what happens when you don't obey a man. "X" made her sit on her knees and inserted his big dick in her mouth.

She was gagging for air, but "X" kept his dick in her mouth for a while, just to show her who has the authority here. And he wanted to feel his dick in her mouth. And then he put his dick out. She had a sigh of relief and started to take long breaths. "X" put his dick back inside her mouth and started banging her.

"Y" wanted to do something different here. He inserted his fingers inside her pussy, and started finger fucking her wildly. She was not a virgin, so he wanted to make her cum. He was stroking his fingers inside her pussy, and she started to move her curvy booty.

She was feeling the pressure and tingling inside her pussy. Two old dudes were dominating her in front of live spectators. She didn't want to cum in front of all of them. But it was not in her control. Cum was building in her pussy, due to regular strokes of his fingers at full speed.

She tried to control it, but her legs started shaking sooner, and she had no option except to let it go. She released her huge load of cum from her pussy, and "Y" placed his mouth on her pussy, as he wanted to taste her cum. He drank most of her cum, and the rest of it fell on the floor.

She had released her first-ever cum in her life, and that too out in the open, with two old dudes, and the whole sector was watching her do that. She never felt more humiliation than this.

Y: "You're cum tastes amazing whore, you have such a nice body. I would love to drink your breast milk".

"X" was still banging her mouth. His cum drops were all over in her mouth, and they were falling out from her mouth. "Y" wanted to do more different things. He placed his finger on her virgin ass hole.

And then, he inserted his finger in her virgin ass hole. "Yasmin" got a shock when he did that. And he started to finger fuck her tight ass hole. He loved it, and "Yasmin" was feeling the pain. After some time, he inserted another finger, and sooner, he inserted all four fingers of his hand in her as a hole.

And now, he was fucking her ass-hole with his four fingers. Her ass hole was creating a gap, and "Yasmin" was feeling like someone has inserted a stick in her ass hole.

And suddenly, he removed his fingers, and inserted his dick inside her ass hole, and started pounding her ass hole wildly. "Yasmin" was going mad with the pain. She was trying to control herself, but the pain was too much for her. The whole of 17 inches dick was inside her tight ass hole.

It was reaching the deep inner walls of her ass hole. "X" was about to cum in her mouth, and he inserted his dick deep inside her mouth and released his huge load in her mouth. "Yasmin" swallowed all the cum inside her stomach with a disgusted feeling in her body.

And now, "X" lifted her legs on his shoulders. Now she was standing with her body folded. Her upper body was hanging in between "X" and "Y". They were holding her with their hands. And her legs were resting on the shoulders of "X". "X" was in front of her, and "Y" was at her back.

Both of them inserted their dicks in her pussy and ass hole and started to bang her in a standing position. She was getting the brutal stokes from both sides. And she was now shouting like a street whore.

Spectators were thrilled to watch this. Their hottest girl was getting the biggest dicks in her holes. She was being treated like a doll, a fuck toy. We received more admissions in the virtual reality arena because of her brutal banging. People loved this, and they wanted to get going.

"Yasmin" was embarrassed that her husband would be watching her like this, and who knows, he may be enjoying this, he couldn't fuck her like this, but now, she was getting banged in her holes. He may be interested in getting her fucked like this more often. And above all this, she was behaving like a whore in front of live spectators.

Both "X" and "Y" were banging her hard in both her holes. Her body was moving up and down due to their full speed banging. And her big boobs were a sight to watch. They were bouncing up and down along with her body. And this was a treat to watch for the spectators. They loved her big boobs, and now, they were showing their dance.

"X" and "Y" started to build their cum, and they inserted their dicks deep inside her pussy and ass hole and released their huge load inside her. And as they were in the standing position, all their cum came out and dropped to her thighs and legs.

We were trying to span out more. We were showing highlights of the show at a 75 per cent discount. And we were promoting our tournament by showing the advertising of top shots of the show till now on various platforms. Spectators were demanding late entries to the playground.

And since our show was a hit, I decided to allow some late entrants to the playground at a premium rate of 300 per cent more than the normal rate of royalties. People were even ready to pay that too, and there was a long queue to get inside the playground.

The queue was way too much, and we couldn't give access to all of them. So, we decided to grant access through bidding for the ticket. Whoever bids more gets the entry in the playground.

And there was a huge bidding war going on. And I couldn't be happier. I was going to earn high profits. When this bidding war was over, some lucky people got the entry into the playground.

Situation 1- "Shaziya".

Her pussy and her ass hole were banged hard by the "Hunter". And she was naked, covered in his cum. "Hunter" decided to move on in search of another woman. And he let her go. He made her wear her panties back.

But before that, he cleaned his cum covered their dick with her panties. And now her panties were soaking wet with his cum. He made her wear it. "Shaziya" felt a hotchpotch in her panties. She felt like there was a lot of creams spread over inside her panties. She felt disgusted after wearing them.

Hunter: "You can go now bitch, run along now. I have got other whores to fuck".

"Shaziya" was shocked because she was wearing just her panties. And she was naked on the rest of her body. Her big boobs were out in the open. And her hands were tied up to her dog collar, which she was wearing on her neck. She was supposed to run in the forest in this position.

Half-naked, wearing just her panties. But she had to run and cross the finish line at any cost. She ran, and while she was running, she was looking so erotic and sensual. After all, she was the most sensual girl. She was running with her hands tied to her dog collar. Her big boobs were bouncing in the air. Her buttocks were moving right and left in a very sexy way.

Spectators loved this scene. They were watching their most sensuous girl running half-naked, with her boobs jumping around, and her cum soaked panties were dripping the cum. They wanted her to keep on running like this. She was running her heart out. But the distance was too much to cover. There were many more hurdles waiting for her in the way.

Situation 2- "Fiza".

The "Hunter" was done with her. So, he told her.

Hunter: "You can go now. You were a great fuck, a memorable one for me".

"Fiza" was still naked totally. And her hands were tied up behind her back with cuffs. He didn't give her anything to wear. She was shocked to see that.

Fiza: "Please give me something to wear sir, how can I walk around in the open, without wearing anything on my body".

Hunter: "I am letting you go bitch, isn't that good enough for you. It's your choice, walk out like this, or stay here, where anybody else will capture you, and have his way with you".

"Fiza" didn't have any choice. She started walking, totally naked, with her hands tied up with cuffs. Her tight naked buttocks were raising the temperature in the pants of the spectators. They wanted to go in there and spank those tight buttocks.

Situation 3- "Ariba".

Those three young lads had their way with her. And now they want to explore more women out there in the playground. So, they decided to let her go. But, they didn't remove her mouth gag and kept her hands tied up behind her back.

"Ariba" was stunned to see them going, and leaving her like this, and telling her to walk away. But she didn't have any choice. She decided to walk like this. She was still thinking to survive and get to the finish line before anybody else.

Spectators loved her vulnerable position. Her curvy booty was shaking when she was walking, and people were going wild with her looks. She was filled with cum all over her body.

Her boobs were dipped in cum, and her mouth was pouring cum outside. Her sexy ass hole was dripping cum outside. Her meaty thighs were covered in cum. It was looking like she had taken a bath in cum.

Situation 4- "Yasmin".

The two old dudes had filled her holes with their cum, and made her release her cum too. They were exhausted and wanted to get inside the holes of other participants.

X: "You can go now whore, you are free from us".

They made her wear a skin-tight sleeveless t-shirt that was covering the tip of her juicy buttocks. It was so tight that, her big, juicy boobs were ready to pop out of it. Her pussy and ass holes were visible, as they didn't give her any panties to wear. She was looking so hot in that dress. Her hands were still tied behind her back.

She started to walk, and spectators were thrilled to watch their hottest woman walking like a whore. Her juicy big boobs were bouncing in her skin-tight t-shirt. And her juicy buttocks were so great to watch. They were a treat to the sore eyes.

All 4 of them were exhausted, and it was night-time--their first night in the playground. There was a rule in our tournament. If a woman is not caught up, and she is free during a night, she would be allowed to be free, the whole night. No one would capture them in the night. It was a truce period. But if someone had already captured a woman in the day, he could have her for whole night, and bang her whole night if he like.

Here, all 4 of them were free for their first night. So, they could relax for the night, anywhere. No one was going to capture them during night-time. All 4 of them decided to relax and have a good sleep.

"Shaziya" found very thick bushes. She went there and lay down in between them. She was half-naked, and her panties were stinking of cum of her "Hunter".

"Fiza" lay down in a garden full of soft grass. She was fully naked, and she was so tired that she fell asleep the moment closed her eyes.

"Ariba" was in a very uncomfortable position. Along with her hands being tied up behind her back, her mouth was gagged up. She lay down under a tree, still making plans about winning this tournament.

"Yasmin", our hottest girl, found a hot pond somewhere, and she went in it and got a feeling of relief. Although her hands were still tied up, her holes got relief when she entered that little pond.

The next morning, it was another long day at work. The show was on. "Hunters" were up on their feet, spectators were back at their seats. And our four sexy whores were ready to run for their freedom. The day started with a siren, signalling the participants. That show has to begin again.

Situation 1- "Shaziya".

She got up and started walking. She was moving very carefully. But she was not sure that what she would do if "Hunters" find her. Her hands were tied up, and she couldn't run faster like this. She was walking across the road, and she had her eyes on right and left and backwards.

She was busy watching sideways and backwards that she forgot the basic rule. Watch your path. Look in front where you are going. She didn't notice that a "Hunter" was standing just in front of her. And while looking sideways, backwards, she went straight to him. She got bumped into him straight away. He was smiling at her.

This time she had got a young "Hunter", around 23 years old. He was looking ruthless, though. He got hold of her, lifted her in his arms, and took her sideways, around the corner of the road.

Hunter: "Let's get you out of those stinky panties".

He tore down her panties, and she was naked again. The "Hunter" was of her age, so she thought that maybe, he would be gentle with her. "Hunter" took out something from his backpack. It was a shaving blade and a shaving cream.

Hunter: "Let's make you more sensuous, let's clean shave your hairy bush and your armpits".

The face of "Shaziya" became red with embarrassment. An unknown guy was about to shave her private parts on a live telecast. The whole sector was going to see her clean shaved pussy. "Hunter" took some shaving cream in his palm and rubbed on her thighs. The cream was cold.

And it made her legs shiver with coldness. He rubbed the cream on her thighs. Spectators were feeling aroused by this scene. "Hunter" took some more cream, and this time he rubbed it under her hairy armpits. He rubbed it gently and deeply. He took more cream, went behind her, parted her sexy buttocks, and put the cream on her hairy ass hole.

She felt the coldness of the cream on her ass hole. She jumped in the air with a shock. He rubbed the cream around her ass hole. He was feeling aroused. His dick was eager to come out.

He took some more cream and rubbed on her hairy pussy. He rubbed deep over the sides of her clitoris. She felt a tingling, a vibration inside her pussy when she felt coldness on her pussy. Now, he took the shaving blade in his hand and started shaving her armpits. He was doing it neatly. He shaved her armpits clean.

Now he started shaving her thighs, and he was moving the blade very slowly to make her feel more humiliated. "Shaziya" was still standing. He cleans shaved her sexy thighs. And then he went backwards. He parted her buttocks, and placed the shaving blade on the sides of her ass hole, and started shaving it.

Her ass hole was visible now. He came back in front of her. He spread her thigh wider and placed the shaving blade between her thighs, and within few moments, he cleans shaved her pussy.

Her pussy was visible now. "Shaziya" was feeling very humiliated now. Everyone in the sector could see her blackish pussy. She never even washed it with soap. In fact, she never even touched her pussy. It was a sin, playing with your private parts. But here she was, with a clean shaved pussy.

123456...8