Whore Tournament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was embarrassed by what she just did. She just released her cum while some unknown person was banging her pussy. And the most embarrassing thing was that she didn't even know that who was banging her holes. She hasn't seen his face yet. "Hunter" untied her leg and turned her towards him.

She saw her "Hunter" for the first time. He was an older man of 65 years of age. She felt a huge embarrassment that she just got banged hard by an older man of 65 years of age. She never thought this day would come. She hated the old guys.

She believed that they are the most perverted guys in society. And she was right. She just witnessed a pervert older man, who just banged her holes very roughly.

Spectators could see the hate, the disgust on her face when she first saw him. And they loved it. "Hunter" wanted to make her feel more humiliated. He grabbed her by her buttocks, and placed his lips on her lips, and started kissing her deeply. "Ariba" felt the disgusting taste of that pervert and tried to push him away.

Hunter: "What, do you want me to call those five hunters relaxing over there".

Ariba: "No, please don't do that".

Hunter: "Then don't disturb me".

Spectators were impressed by his dominating confidence and tactics. And then he started to kiss her lips again, and this time, he went deep in her mouth by starting to lick her tongue. She was feeling the disgusting taste of his mouth, but she couldn't do anything.

She had to obey him. He kept on kissing her, and in the process, he was rubbing her soft boobs. He had his fun for another hour. He licked her whole mouth and sucked her boobs widely. And then he left her there.

She just hides there, trying to cope with the humiliation and disgust she just received.

Situation 4- "Yasmin".

She was tied up upside down, and he had sucked and licked her pussy wildly. He wants to play with her pussy in that position. He took out a vibrator dildo and brought it close to her pussy. "Yasmin" had no idea what was going on. He placed the dildo inside her pussy.

She felt like someone has inserted a banana inside her pussy. And then he switched on the dildo with the remote at slow speed. "Yasmin" went crazy with that. She was feeling a huge tingling in her pussy. She was trying to shake her legs, but they were tied to the tree upside.

He begins to increase the speed, and she begins to move her sexy booty round and round. The tingling was unbearable for her. Her pussy was starting to feel a high amount of pleasure from that. Cum was building inside her pussy.

Spectators were thrilled to watch their "Hottest woman" getting vibrated in her pussy in that upside-down position. Now the vibrator was at its top speed, and "Yasmin" was shouting and moaning out loud, like a real whore. She was unable to control herself now and released her longest cum till now.

She released her cum with maximum pressure, and because of that, her cum went straight in the air for about 2 feet and then fell back on her body. Her legs were shaking. He switched off the vibrator but kept it inside her pussy.

He took out his next item. It was a leather whip. He went behind her back. He was ready with his whip. Spectators were anxious to see the next move. He started whipping her big juicy buttocks. He gave the first shot, and "Yasmin" shouted madly in pain. He begins to whip her buttocks, and she was shouting with each shot.

He was enjoying it. People loved it. Her sexy buttocks were getting the whipping of their life. Pink marks started to appear on her buttocks. There was an erotic sound coming when the whip was touching her buttocks. He was getting aroused by her shouting.

And he was keeping up the speed of whipping. "Yasmin" was in a lot of pain. She was getting her ass whipped while tied up upside down from a tree, and the whole sector was watching with utmost focus and interest. He made her whole big buttocks pink. Started something new. He wanted to whip her big, juicy boobs. He pulled her up towards the tree.

Now her boobs were right in the centre and in the perfect position for whipping. She saw the leather whip for the first time. He gave a tight shot right at her juicy boobs. And she shouted in agony. He begins to give her tight shots on her boobs with his whip.

Her juicy boobs were bouncing up and down in the air. And that was a sight for sore eyes. Her legs and hands were tied up, so she didn't have anything to do. Spectators were in awe of the "Hunter". It was one of the best scenes they had ever watched till now. Her boobs were becoming pink with the whipping.

He kept on whipping her juicy boobs for an hour, and he had witnessed an amazing dance show of those juicy, bouncy boobs. He wanted to have more fun. He pulled her down a little. Now her pussy was again in the centre. It was the time for the pussy to get some whipping. He stretched his whip and gave a tight shot at the middle of her pussy lips. "Yasmin" jumped in the air with the shock.

Spectators jumped on their seats with excitement. They wanted this level of humiliation, and now they had got it.

Her pussy was in the most vulnerable position to get whipped. He started to whip her clean, shaved pussy. She was jumping her body with every shot of the whip. She tried to close her legs, but they were spread wide and tied up to the tree upside. Her pussy was feeling the heat of shots from the whip. It was turning pink.

To have more fun, he turned on the vibrator that was inside her pussy. Now it was a treat for the spectators and the "Hunter" himself. Her pussy was getting vibrated and whipped at the same time. Her pussy was receiving punishment from both inside and outside. Her pussy was getting a tingling from inside, and it was getting pink from outside.

"Yasmin" didn't know how to feel. Should she feel pleasure from the vibrator, or she should feel the pain from the shots of the leather whip. Her pussy was unable to control itself. Her pussy lips were getting swollen, and there was a cum building inside her pussy.

Her pussy was getting numb from the whipping, and it was ready to release the cum simultaneously. She couldn't control her cum any longer and released her wildest cum with a huge shout. He kept on whipping her pussy while she was releasing her cum. Now she was tired.

Her ass, boobs, pussy were numb by the ruthless whipping. He released her and untied her. She was down on the ground. He left her like that and went away. She was still there on the ground, finding her breath. She spread her legs wide because of the pain. She couldn't close her legs, not yet. She fell asleep over there.

Two days were passed, and we had seen an amazing show till now. Our participants were banged hard in all of their holes. "Hunters" were enjoying their time in the playground. Our participants had become sharper now. They were hiding properly and moving forward.

There was a game of cat and mouse going on. Our four-woman hide in very secure places. And they have had their rest. It had been 6 days now. And all 4 of them had covered 500 km. "Hunters" were not able to catch them. So, they were gathering together and making large groups. To cover more areas, and to have a strong chasing capability.

They had formed groups of 6-10 people. At the same time, some of them were still going solo. They had their confidence. There was no shortage of fun for our spectators. The hands of all four women were still tied up behind their backs. They were finding it very difficult to do daily routine work.

They were hungry and thirsty. Spectators were having fun while watching their naked whores walking in the jungle, trying to get some fruits and drink water like animals. They would get down on their knees in front of a pond or a river and drink like animals. And they would pick the fruits in their mouths directly and eat them. They would bathe themselves in the rivers or ponds.

Their bodies were coming into their normal shapes. Their holes were getting shrunk again. They were trying to cover as much distance as they could. And sharp minds like "Ariba" were making plans to win the tournament. The "Hunters" we're getting a lot of appreciating messages from the public.

It was the 10th day. All 4 of our women begin to run, and it was a beautiful morning. And all 4 of them were fully fit. They were walking, and suddenly all 4 of them crossed their paths. They meet each other for the first time. They introduced themselves to each other.

All 4 of them were naked, and their hands were tied up behind their backs. All of them saw each other's naked bodies. They were ashamed of themselves. They helped each other out and untied each other. Only "Fiza" was still tied up because she was cuffed, and they didn't have the key.

But they managed to bring her hands in front of her body from her back. It was less painful for her.

Ariba: "We should divide in the pair of 2. This way, we will be safe".

The other 3 liked the idea of her.

Ariba: "Fiza, you come with me, and Shaziya, you go with Yasmin".

They agreed to this. "Ariba" was with "Fiza". The four were still naked because there was no clothing in the jungle. No one knew what was going on in her sharp mind. They were walking through the bushes, under big trees.

"Hunters" were covering the tracks of them. They found two tracks at the same time. And they were trying to catch them. "Ariba" and "Fiza" heard them. They hide under a huge tree.

"Ariba" was making her cunning plans in her mind. Both of them were standing behind a tree. There was a rope on the ground. "Ariba" took the rope, and she tied it over the branch of the tree.

Fiza: "What are you doing? They might find us".

Ariba: "No, they would find only you".

"Ariba" held the cuffed hands of "Fiza" and tied them to the rope she just tied from the tree.

Fiza: "What are you doing Ariba, what is in your mind".

Ariba: "I am sorry, darling, I have to keep myself safe, and for that to happen, you will have to get caught".

"Fiza" was shocked to hear that. Our spectators were stunned to see the sharp mind of "Ariba". "Ariba" took a bamboo stick which was there on the ground. She took it in her hands. She went behind "Fiza". "Fiza" was standing tall. Her hands were tied upwards to the branch of the tree.

She couldn't move an inch. "Ariba" was aiming at her naked tight buttocks. She gave a tight slap with the bamboo stick on her buttocks. "Fiza" shut her mouth tightly. "Ariba" wanted her to shout, so that "Hunters" would hear her and come for her. In the meantime, she would run away while they would be busy enjoying "Fiza".

She was right in her thinking. She gave her another slap with the bamboo stick. "Fiza" was not ready to shout out loud. So, "Ariba" begin to ger she slaps on her ass at full speed, was slapping her tight buttocks at full speed. "Fiza" was not able to control her pain anymore.

She started shouting, "Ahh ahh ahh ahh". "Hunters" heard her and started to run towards her. And when they reached her, "Fiza" was tied up to the tree, and there was no sign of "Ariba". She had vanished in the bushes.

They took "Fiza" to their group. It was the group of 7 old guys. They were happy to find a whore after 7 days of wandering around empty handed. They were oozing with excitement. They took her to the camp and tied her hands to her back again.

Now they wanted to play with her. They were sitting in a circle and tossing her around from one "Hunter" to another. Everyone was rubbing her pussy, her buttocks, her thighs with their hands.

"Fiza" was terrified with the thought that seven old guys were about to play with her private parts. They were in the mood to keep her for a long time.

Hunter: "We want to say something to you, girl, be a nice whore to us, obey our orders, and nothing terrible would happen to you. And if you want it the hard way, then it is your decision".

Fiza: "Okay, I will obey you".

She was terrified by the thought of all 7 of them banging her in the most humiliating and painful ways. Well, they kept her hands tied up. It was going to be dark soon. And they were about to set up camp fire. And they were managing food for them. The set-up the fire, and they sat there around it.

Hunter 1: "Come here, girl, sit in my lap".

She went there and sat in his lap. He rubbed her sexy body. He was rubbing her sexy thighs. The rest of the hunters said that we should also get the chance to have fun with her.

Hunter 2: " Come here, girl, and remove my pants".

She went there and unbuttoned his pants with her teeth. She saw his stinky dick of 14 inches. She felt disgusted. He asked her to remove the pants of every hunter who was sitting there. She went one by to every hunter and removed their pants. In that process, she got to see the dicks of every "Hunter".

Now all 7 of them were naked from their lower body.

Spectators were interested in watching this match of 7 against 1.

Hunter 1: "Now come here and start sucking my dick".

She had to obey. She went to him, sit down on her knees, and opened her mouth to take his dick inside. It was a big one, she had to try 4 times to take it inside. She started to suck it slowly.

And the "Hunter" started to moan. He loved it. She was feeling disgusted by the taste of his dick, but she had to swallow it anyway. After some gentle sucking, he released his load in her mouth. And just like that, she had to suck the dicks of each one of them.

Her mouth was full of cum, and her throat was oozing with their cum. She never felt more disgusted in her life. She sucked the seven dicks, one by one, all by herself, with her effort.

Hunter 1: "As we told you, if you be a good girl, we will not be rough, so, you will be banned in pairs, we have three pairs of 2-2 "Hunters", they will be given 12 hours each, and I will bang you alone".

That was the deal. She would be there for at least the next 48 hours. Twelve hours each for the four groups. And maybe more, if they decide to change the rules. She was given to the first group. They took her to their tent. She was theirs for the whole night.

Meanwhile, "Ariba" was hiding. She was walking in the night. She knew that no one would capture her in the night. And after walking for an hour, she found "Shaziya".

Ariba: "Where is "Yasmin".

Shaziya: "We got separated. We lost each other in the way".

She was indeed telling the truth. They were separated in the way because of a "Hunter" group. They ran their different ways.

Shaziya: "Where is "Fiza".

Ariba: "I have no idea, we were sleeping, and when I woke up, she was gone".

Shaziya: "Now we are here".

Ariba: "We have to stay together".

"Shaziya" agreed. They were together. They decided to rest. And they found a rock, they hide behind it, and slept there. They woke up the next morning. They were walking in the bushes. They were very careful. They walked for around 3 hours. There was no sign of any "Hunter". They decided to sit for a while.

They were chatting, and suddenly they heard the noises. They ran, and while running, "Ariba" fell on the ground. "Shaziya" was running fast. "Ariba" was not able to get up. She knew that she was going to get caught. She planned.

Ariba: "Wait, help me get up, we should stay together, help me get up".

"Shaziya" was an innocent girl with a pure heart. She decided to help her. She came back, and when she was helping her to get up, few "Hunters" arrived there and captured both of them.

They took them to their camp. There were 12 'hunters" in that group. And they had caught a jackpot here. 2 hot bitches. Naked and ready to serve. They wanted to have some perverted fun. They set the stage for a show.

Hunter 1: "Welcome to our camp bitches. We have decided to be generous to you bitches. So, we have arranged an agreement. We have arranged a wrestling match between you two whores. Whoever wins the match gets her freedom. There are some rules.

You both can hit only certain parts of your opponents. You can use your hands, legs, anything else you want. But you can hit only "Boobs", "Pussy", and "Buttocks" of your opponent. And whoever submits gets to lose. We have placed a sensor on your body. It will measure the impact of your hit. And it will be counted in scores. High impact, high scores".

Spectators loved the idea. They wanted to see up to what limits "Ariba" could go to win her freedom. They were ready, and the stage was ready. "Hunters" were ready with their drinks in their hands. Both the girls were taken to the stage. It was 6 by 6 in size. There was no umpire.

The girls were ready. And the match begins. "Shaziya" didn't know what to do. She thought that "Ariba" would not hit her private parts. And she was thinking of not hit "Ariba" too. But "Ariba" had something different in her mind. She went behind "Shaziya", grabbed her belly, and gave a tight slap to her sexy buttocks. The impact of that slap was very high. It was 7 on the level to 10.

Spectators loved her move. "Shaziya" gave a loud shout with pain. She was shocked to see this. "Ariba" gave her three more tight slaps on her sexy buttocks. "Hunters" were enjoying the show. Spectators were aroused by this naked spanking match between their two whores.

"Shaziya" was shouting with pain and humiliation. A girl of her age was spanking her naked buttocks. "Ariba" spread her legs from her back and gave a tight slap to the pussy of "Shaziya". That was a scene to watch. It came as a shock to "Shaziya". She was getting dominated by "Ariba".

Spectators loved this arousing game. "Ariba" was spanking her pussy from behind. "Shaziya" was shouting out loud in pain. "Ariba" came in front of her and grabbed the big boobs of "Shaziya". She started squeezing her nipples. "Shaziya" was in a lot of pain. "Ariba" begin to spank her boobs with her both hands.

"Shaziya" brought her hands forwards and tried to defend her boobs. "Ariba" was getting into her boss avatar. She took her hands and tied them behind her back with a thin rope.

From her one hand, she was squeezing the big boobs of "Shaziya", and with her other hand, she spread her legs and started spanking the pussy of "Shaziya". Now "Shaziya" was in utter pain. It was a one-sided match till now. Spectators were cheering for "Shaziya" to make a comeback. "Hunters" were cheering her too.

Hunters: "Come on bitch, spank her back".

"Shaziya" was getting encouraged, and she saw an opportunity. Legs of "Ariba" were wide open when she was spanking her. "Shaziya" gave her a solid kick right on the middle of the pussy of "Ariba". The impact was ten on 10. "Ariba" shouted out loud, "Ahh". "Ariba" put her both hands to cover her pussy. It was a solid shot right on her clitoris.

"Shaziya" saw a chance. She used her total strength and got her hands free. Now, she removed the hands of "Ariba" and gave another solid shot with her kick, right on the middle of the pussy of "Ariba".

"Ariba" was in a lot of pain. Spectators loved the comeback made by "Shaziya". Now "Shaziya" begin to give some tight slaps on the boobs of "Ariba". "Ariba" was still recovering from the pain. And now, she was getting her boobs slapped hard by "Shaziya".

"Shaziya" went behind her and started giving tight slaps to the round buttocks of "Ariba". "Ariba was in agony. "Shaziya" was getting her revenge. And her impact was even more, higher. But "Ariba" was "The boss". She couldn't stay calm for too long. She started to fight back.

Now both of them were in a catfight. Both of them were trying to spank each other's private parts. Both of their buttocks, pussy and boobs were red with the spanking. "Ariba" wanted to dominate again. She took the hands of "Shaziya" and tied them to the tree branch.

And she tied it very tight this time. She took a thick branch of the tree, spread the legs of "Shaziya" wide, and tied them to the opposite ends. Now the pussy of "Shaziya" was exposed very wide.

1...345678