Whore Tournament

Story Info
Caught and forced to participate in a humiliating Tournament.
27.3k words
3.65
51.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional and read it in that way and try not to compare with the reality.

This story contains some hardcore graphic content against woman and it is just for fantasy, not suitable for real life.

We are in the year 5061 now. And most of the human population has gone extinct. Only 50 Million people are remaining on this earth. Earth has seen its worst days, and now, humans are adjusting according to mother nature. The world is divided into five sectors now, each containing ten Million people.

The rich people have taken control over the authority, they regulate the laws according to their wish, and to maintain the laws, they have an army of the unemployed, poor, young generation. The authority provides necessary supplies to their army, and to keep them in check, they have very harsh punishments: public shaming, dark dungeons for the whole family, etc.

So, their army remains loyal to them and helps them to keep the common people in check. The authority has control over every natural resource. Every land belongs to them: man and woman. Man and woman are no longer considered equals. Women have now been regarded as 3rd-grade citizens. Technology has become a tool for the authority to keep an eye on the whole section.

There is a database of the whole population, their gender, address, living standard, source of income, their present condition. Nothing is hidden from the authority. There are flying cameras in every corner of the world, and these cameras can go anywhere, enter any place, inside any house, see anything. People do not have the right to oppose this.

There is a rule, every person above 18 years of age has to work. They have to earn their living. Men and women above 18 years of age get employed in farming, management, forest care, army, maid, cleaners.

Now, let's talk about my sector. I am the ruler of my sector, and I am a ruthless dictator of 60 years of age. I am a very rich guy who took control of my sector through the power of my money. I am the law here, and I am the boss. Everyone here has to obey my command. I can see into every house, every room of my sector, through the flying cameras. My kingdom is called "Pleasure house."

This name is given to my kingdom because of a tournament I organize. I am a big pervert, and for the enjoyment of myself, I keep a database of every hot girl or woman above 18 years of age.

My sector was having a shortage of women in society. It only had 25 per cent, women in the total population. People were fighting for women, and it was creating chaos in my sector. And to solve this problem, to get them entertained, and to earn a huge amount of money, I created a tournament, "Whore tournament."

My sector has a rich amount of space and many forests, deserts, rivers, and mountains. I have created various zones. Each zone has been divided into 1000 km of area in length and 500 km in width. So, I would handpick some women, get them captured by my men, and put them in a particular zone.

There would be 4 or 5 women in every zone of 1000 km long and 500 km wide space, which has forests, rivers, deserts, etc. These 4 or 5 women would be on a race to finish line. Whoever comes first gets her freedom, and the rest of the woman gets sold as slaves.

But there is a catch, and it is not that easy for them. All the four-woman has to cover the 1000 km long journey, and on their way, they will face "Hunters." These "Hunters" are those men who wants to enjoy these women. The "Hunters" are allowed to capture the participating woman and play with their bodies in any manner they like. They can use these women as their whores, as their slaves, etc.

The "Hunters" can use various traps to capture these women, and once captured, they can use them in any manner, for any longer period they want, they can keep these women until they get bored of them. The participating woman has to survive these "Hunters" and keep on moving ahead to the finish line. When they are caught, and they are getting used, they have to find ways to run. Two "Hunters" can't fight with each other, but when a "Hunter catches a woman," the other "Hunters" can try to steal the woman from him.

Of course, these "Hunters" do not get to enter the tournament for free. Every "Hunter" has to pay a hefty entry fee to enter the playground and hunt these hot women. The playground arena is covered with fences so that no one can escape from the playground, and all the participant women have no other option than to play the game and finish the line to earn their freedom. The "Hunters" can play in a group, where they get discounts in fee, or they can go solo.

There is a live telecast of these games, as the whole playground arena is covered with flying cameras, the spectators can watch their favourite participant's every moment in the playground. People can watch it at their home at a nominal fee, or they can come to our special area, where we show them the live feed in a virtual experience.

The spectators can feel like they are in the playground by using these virtual feeds. Of course, there is a heavy royalty charged for using this service. These games are a huge source of income for me. As many people come, even from other states, to play or watch these games.

People love this tournament, and this tournament has satisfied the hunger for the sexual pleasure of the man of my sector. This way, they remain loyal to me. No one is allowed to take any participating woman outside from the playground area; even after the tournament, no one can take or capture a woman who does not belong to them. There is a heavy punishment for doing that. Only I have the authority to take a woman and put them in the tournament.

Many woman and girls offer their services to me in private, to make me happy, so that I don't put them in the tournament. And many women have tried to satisfy me in bed. But it is my sole discretion to put them in the tournament. If I feel that a particular woman is so great that she should be put in the tournament, I do that.

This time also, I have handpicked some amazing women, starting from the age of 18. We will talk about 1 zone here. There are four women. Let's talk about the first participant I have selected.

Her name is "Shaziya." She is a 22-year-old petite girl of 5 feet 4. She is a religious girl who keeps her whole body covered in clothes. I noticed her for the first time when she was told to give a lecture in front of a class of 50 students. She was so afraid of the crowd that she could not even speak a word.

She is unmarried, and with such a hot figure, she deserves to be in the playground. She is a beautiful girl. She has a round face with a cute pair of attractive eyes, in which she uses eyeliner. She has a pair of perfectly shaped lips. I have never seen more perfect lips than her lips.

She has a flat belly with some big pair of erotic boobs. Her boobs look juicy, and they were like calling me out to squeeze them hard. She has a huge round pair of sexy buttocks, which deserves a hard spanking.

And she has small but sexy legs, which have a pair of meaty thighs, which deserve a licking. She has such an innocent face that I kept on staring at her amazingly when I noticed her. I decided that she would be a part of my tournament.

So, when her class was finished, I ordered my soldier from my army to pick her up from the way. He captured her on her way home, and she didn't even know what happened because she was passed out. And when she woke up, she was in the playground.

Second participant.

Her name is "Fiza." She is an 18-year-old girl of 5 feet 6. She is a fresh one, just became an adult. I noticed her first when she was given her first job. To sell fruits in a shopping mall. I saw her intimidating people buy from her. She was trying to attract the buyers by looking gorgeous.

She was wearing a t-shirt and tight pants. She had a long ponytail hairstyle, and she was wearing lipstick of light pink colour, making her lips look more erotic. She has a slim body, a small but attractive pair of boobs, and a slim belly. The best part of her body was her tight and firm round buttocks. They were looking even hotter in those tight pants.

And she had a pair of hot slender legs combined with a thick pair of thighs. Her figure, along with her beautiful face, made an erection in my pants. My dick wanted to get out there and bang her asshole. I wanted her for my tournament.

So, when her shift was over, she was captured by my soldiers. And she was passed out. When she came to her senses, she found herself in the playground.

Third participant.

Her name is "Ariba". She is a 21-year-old girl of 5 feet 8. She is a foul-mouthed girl who opens her mouth in the wrong places. I noticed her first when she was given the job of supervisor of construction in my office area. She was busy shouting over the engineer over a fault he had made.

She had to correct it because her ass was on the line here. She had to give the best quality result. At that, I saw her. She has a beautiful face, with a pair of expressive eyes, and a pair of very erotic lips, with a beautiful mole just above them, which made her lips even more erotic.

She had medium size boobs with a slim belly. She had a pair of big, juicy round buttocks, the shape of which I could see through her dress. She had a thick pair of sexy thighs, which I wanted to lick and spank immediately. She was wearing tight leggings and a long top. I was impressed by her beauty and her sexy buttocks and thighs. I just wanted to see how a rebel girl would play in my tournament.

So, my soldiers took her when she was on her way home.

Fourth participant.

Her name is "Yasmin". She is a 30-year-old woman of 5 feet 10. She is a married woman. I first noticed her when she was given a job as a maid in our section's museum. She was wearing a skin-tight dress, which included skin-tight leggings and a skin-tight long top.

She had an amazing face with a beautiful smile. She had a small but beautiful pair of sexy lips, with her eyes dipped in eyeliner. She had a slim body, but her private parts were big. She had a slim belly with big, juicy, firm boobs. As she was wearing a skin-tight top, her big boobs were popping out from her top when she bent forward and cleaned the museum floor.

I could see her juicy, big buttocks in her skin-tight leggings. They were perfectly round. And she had a pair of sexy long legs, with a couple of meaty, sexy thighs. I was aroused by her every part of their body. And I wanted to see how she would do in my tournament.

So, my soldiers got her, and she was at the playground when she came to her senses.

My all for participants were in the playground, spectators were ready, hunters were ready, and I was ready. Now we were living, and the tournament was officially started.

Me: Hello and welcome to the "Whore tournament" of this year. Firstly, I welcome my spectators, who, with all their energy, have their way of entertainment, and wish you all the best for a lot of enjoyment. I assure you that this year will be much more entertaining, as we have picked the best players.

Me: and now I welcome my hunters, who will play with our players in the playground. I wish you luck that you get the full pleasure in your journey and full value of your spent money.

Me: and at last, I welcome to all of my participants, all 4 of you. You will be proud to know that you four are handpicked by me, among many other women, for this tournament. I welcome you and wish you four the best of luck. May the best one wins. Let me announce the rules.

1. You four women have to cover a 1000 km journey to the finish line.

2. And on the way, you will go through forests, rivers, deserts.

3. You will face many challenges from hunters, who will wait for you in hiding, set a trap for you, and catch you. And when they do, they will enjoy the pleasures of your holes, in any manner they like.

4. If you get caught, don't worry. You are not out of the game, and you keep on trying to escape and get over the finish line.

5. You will be supplied with the items to get your energy. It is your choice to use them or not.

6. Try to finish the line before other participants, as whoever finishes first will get her freedom, and the rest of you will be distributed as slaves. So, do try to win at any cost.

7. All the best.

And the tournament has officially begun. All four women are on their separate ways, and they are allowed to run for at least 5 km distance safely. Till then, no one would capture them, but they didn't know this, so they were afraid. This was done deliberately, as after running for 5 km, they would think that they have not been caught and will let down their guard.

Let's start with "Shaziya". She started her journey hiding behind the trees. She was walking behind the trees, thinking about what would happen to her here. She was the most religious girl and believed in the concept of sex after marriage. So, she was a virgin and wanted to remain that way. She thought that maybe if she could keep herself covered in clothes, from head to toe, she may be the "Hunters" who would not find her attractive. She kept on walking silently.

And "Fiza" had very little idea about the concept of sex. She was a fun-loving girl who likes to roam around the streets. She was thinking about having a boyfriend soon, falling in love, and breaking the seal of her cherry. Here she was walking in the forest, watching the green trees, amazed by the beauty of the area. She had yet to see the sexual arousing of adult life.

On the other hand, "Ariba" was a cunning girl. She was a beauty with brains. She was thinking about how she could keep hidden and use the other woman participants to survive. She had a lot of egos, and she thought her body belongs to no one. She has had many proposals, but she had refused them all. She thought of herself as a queen, and she was right. She was a hot girl, with a hot body indeed. She was a boss and wanted to remain that way.

And "Yasmin" was a hot married woman. She was always loyal to her husband, although she didn't have many sexual moments because he was always busy with his work. His loss, when you have a treasure in your house, and you are looking for it outside. She was rather afraid, as many people even in the daily life gave her the pervert looks, so, in here, how it would go.

Situation 1- Shaziya.

"Shaziya" was walking quietly, and suddenly she thought that she was lost. She was walking for over 2 hours now. She did not see any "Hunter" till now, and she almost forgot about that. She was thirsty and wanted water. She started looking for it, and suddenly she saw a small pond.

She ran for it, before going near it, she looked around, that if someone was there. She didn't see anyone. She went near the pond. It was not big, around 10 feet long and 10 feet wide. She went inside it, and it was only 2 feet deep. "Shaziya became relaxed, and she started drinking water. She was thirsty, so she kept on drinking it.

Then she started to wash her face, her hands. She was feeling amazing with that cold water in that heat. She was so lost in herself that she couldn't see a steal cage slowly coming down from the sky. Before she could notice it, the steel cage was over her body, and she was trapped in it.

A "Hunter" was waiting on the tree nearby with a trap. And now, "Shaziya" was trapped in his trap. The steel cage was not big. It was very slim, with a height of 6 feet and a width of 2 feet.

The cage had steel bars on its sides. "Shaziya" knew that she had been caught. She was about to get treated like a whore, most certainly. The "Hunter" came down from the tree and had a good look at his prey. He came in front of her and looked at her.

Hunter: "My God, girl, you are hot. Look at you, such an amazing body".

Shaziya was afraid, and the hunter was in awe of her sexy body. The "Hunter" was an old man of 55 years of age. He was a muscular guy and very healthy. He has been a "Hunter" for many years and has made many whores in this very playground arena. He would often capture his prey like this, and once captured, he would not let them go without having total fun with their bodies.

And would bang them in most BDSM ways possible. He has popped many open cherries in here. And he could tell even by looking at their face whether the woman is a virgin or not.

He looked at her in her eyes, she looked so innocent, and her eyes were so pure.

Hunter: "Good God, girl, you are a virgin, how old are you, 23,22, and you are still a virgin. Such a waste of beauty. Don't worry, I will pop your cherry, darling, and you will remember it your whole life. But first, let's get you to wear some safety measures so that you don't disturb me in any way during our time together".

The "Hunter" took out a dog collar from his arsenal. And put it around her neck. The dog collar had four hooks attached to it. Now, he tied her hands behind her head. "Shaziya" could not move her hands anywhere. She couldn't even bring her hands down from her head. Now the "Hunter" took her out of the cage. And he had a proper look of his vulnerable prey.

Hunter: "Girl, why don't you show any part of your body? Why do you keep it covered? You have such an erotic body. Let's change the rules now, let's get rid of your clothes".

And before "Shaziya" could utter a word, the hunter took out sharp scissors and cut her clothes. He cut her top from her shoulders, and it fell. The hunter saw her bare, flat belly, and her big juicy boobs were covered in a golden silky bra.

He cut open her bra. And now, two big juicy boobs of "Shaziya" popped out in the open. The hunter was delighted by the sight of them. "Shaziya" tried to cover her naked boobs, but her hands were tied up, and she was vulnerable to the hunter. "Shaziya" was feeling ashamed that someone was watching her naked for the first time, was an old man of 55 years of age.

Hunter: "Come on, girl, let's have some fun. I will show you how sexual pleasure is enjoyed".

The spectators were enjoying the views, which were appearing on their screens. They were thrilled to see "Shaziya" getting stripped of her dress. Then the hunter grabbed her leggings and tore them apart.

And after that, he pulled her silky golden panties down to her legs and pulled them out. He took those panties in his hands and smelled them deeply. The "Hunter" was aroused by the smell of her panties. He put the panties into his pockets. Now he turned towards his naked whore.

"Shaziya" was looking so horny without clothes. Her big juicy boobs, flat belly, round curvy buttocks, tight virgin pussy, hiding behind her hairy bush, tiny little ass hole, and sexy meaty thighs. One could see it all. Even the spectators were rubbing their dicks in their pants. They were rooting for the hunter to give them an entertaining show.

"Shaziya" was naked, with her hands tied behind her head, was looking all helpless, trying to cover her naked pussy and boobs. But she couldn't do that, of course.

Hunter: "Do you know, every person in the sector is watching you naked right now, and all of them must be masturbating in their pants, just by looking at you like this".

"Shaziya" became more embarrassed after hearing this. She has never been naked before, even in front of anybody, and now the whole sector is watching her naked and live. Hunter started his work by locking his lips with her lips. He was so mesmerized by the perfect shape of her lips.

He started kissing her deeply onto her lips. And along with that, he grabbed her juicy boobs in his hands and started pressing them hard. The "Hunter" moaned with pleasure, and "Shaziya" cried with shame, humiliation and pain.

The "Hunter" started licking her tongue with his tongue, and during that process, he started squeezing her juicy boobs. Her juicy boobs were feeling so soft to him, and that was making him hornier. "Shaziya" was crying with increasing pain, she wanted to shout, but her mouth was busy kissing him.

123456...8