All Comments on 'Who's Teasing Who Now?'

by Afrolocks

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
re: This is a continuation of my first installment, Coming Home To Me. Enjoy

I HATE it when I read something like this at the beginning of the story. Information such as this should be given BEFORE people open the story. You either don't give a fuck about the readers (or the story) or you are a moron. Either way, EVERY time this happens, the story gets a rating of 1. I don't bother reading, I just rate it.

MollyDollyMollyDollyalmost 14 years ago
"Anonymous"

Why is it that ignorant comments on Lit stories are always posted by "Anonymous?"

Weird.

Get a profile, and leave constructive criticism written in a less abusive fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Anon 1: Spew much?

[a] author intros are for the reader's benefit: tells you what you've missed, what would make the read a more enjoyable experience, and -if nothing else in this case- gives another 'if you liked this,read...'.

[b] what's stopping you from making that suggestion ("Information ... story") to Literotica under the "Help us improve" tab on the index page?

[c] now that I know your game, I'll use YOUR criteria (for giving a one) to give out 5's. And I know I won't be the only one doing that.

[d] to Afrolocks: I DID read the story, and you get a '5' from me on that basis alone .

[e] to MollyDolly: good suggestion on getting a profile; I've been visiting this site on and off for 3 years -- didn't know READERS could profile. Thanx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous