All Comments on 'Whose Fault Was It (Second Half) Ch. 03'

by WantABWriter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 12 years ago
Interesting

The Judged owned his wife, huh? Guess he really was old fashioned.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Hmmm...

He's a lucky boy,many women wouldn't have put up with his behaviour - hopefully he'll have learnt a good lesson this time !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This went nowhere.

What was the purpose of this "chapter three of the second half"? It accomplished nothing.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Excellent

Great continuation of the story. More please & would like to hear them discuss what broke them apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dumb and dumber

when is this train wreck of a story going to end? hopefully with this instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No, you are NOT a writer!

And never will be ! 1*.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Well done -

Now for the finish - IT IS time

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Are we

ever going to learn why Jeremy has never liked Janet? This story is so good that I can overlook the bad writing skills.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please, please get an editor

I realize that it's too late now. But if you ever post again, use an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can you drag this out any longer?

I mean really. Finish it up! Which of course is a joke since all of this is done and posted. But just to let you and everyone else know, this is dragging...........

SkibumSkibumover 7 years ago
If you WantABWriter...

Learn the difference between "shuttered" and "shuddered".

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
oh no, say it ain't so

Wow, a 9 year time warp is epic. Mark ran for his fucking life from the crazy bitch. And her mother still was keeping her home up? But what I don't get is that once an ex, it's almost always a better idea to stay an ex. The office story was aborted full term. This isn't good, it makes me very unhappy. It really dragged on; I can feel the love of writing to see letters on the screen, but it has to be edited to remove all the junk.

And I started skipping at an exponential pace around the ring buying time. I saw something about marking each other and werewolves came to mind. Then I saw something about her saying he was paying for some flowers. Bzzzzttt. He made a mistake again. Do not like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous