All Comments on 'Why Did We Have to be Cousins Ch. 02'

by 32aa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

Seems that 1st cousins can have a relationship and marry in California so I hope they finally become a couple and make some babies.

eomersoneomerson11 months ago

Thank you for building a story and taking time to draw us into their lives.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A beautiful well constructed build up. I can't wait to read more!

Falstaff60Falstaff6011 months ago

What Frankie1952 said. California is a state where you can marry your 1st cousin legally. Of coarse something being legal does not address how the families involved would/will feel about it. It's strange that people get upset about cousins getting involved romantically or marrying. I read a study that said 80% of all human marriages in all human history have been between individuals who are at least cousins. In rural societies people married whoever was assessable and that involved family members. There were even a few presidents who were married to their cousins. Also when you get to the point of cousins 5 times removed, biologically you no longer considered to have shared genetic material. I know this because I did a family history and discovered my maternal grandparents were...cousins.

HawkEye1969HawkEye196911 months ago

I love the buildup and can not wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

American Motors was a still a big thing in the 70s. 4 motor companies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user32aa@32aa
I'm a semi retired engineer, and got into this site a few years ago because it's a classy and respectable. Last year i posted my first story and was overwhelmed by the positive feedback, So i did another. It was fun. At times i felt myself getting into the main character.

story TAGS