All Comments on 'Why I am a Bull Ch. 03 - Perspective'

by BullNumber1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Author, finish your pathetic ode to the bull already! One more part, in which this arrogant and self-satisfied bull will finally get his ass and fuck him big, will be enough for a decent end to this nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The author sounds like a bull wannabe! My guess is he’s a cuck pretending! 1 star. I scanned it and worth your time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds more like a Pig in a pile of bulls**t

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

Okay. I can understand the logic here but why treat the cucks with such disdain?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dont read this writer? Not worthy of rating. Your hung black male should have it removed and shoved down his throat while being fucked up the ass with baseball bat.

BullNumber1BullNumber1about 2 years agoAuthor

Hey kids, if you didn't like parts 1 or 2, why come back for part 3? Too much time on your hands? Fear not, 4 and 5 are just around the corner.

Love you all. Especially your wives.

Xxx

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Another megalomaniac asshole looking for someone to butcher his fake bull ass.

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

So, you finally got to it. This whole “Bull” thing is just self delusion. What really turns you on is torturing the cuck. And now you’ve cum in his mouth and, no doubt, will soon be in his ass. Because poor sick Ian is willing, I can’t technically call you a rapist, but that’s how it seems. Ian has a mental/emotional deficiency that prevents him from dealing with his physical short comings. His fiancé has rationalized her abuse of the poor guy and she too derives sadistic pleasure in his humiliation. I say you’re both evil because you’re preying on a guy who suffers from an emotional/sexual disability. How is that different from preying on a mental or physically disadvantaged person?

greenman440greenman440about 2 years ago

Bull number 1....... Ha Ha. number one delusional idiot more like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She talks about social liberation, but she's just a cunt. An unfeeling boring cunt. Someone like Ian could easily be bitter and a woman hater if a woman disrespected him, like his wife is.

And let's face it, historically speaking....weak men like Ian could RULE with an iron fist. Seriously. Being socially savvy, making good money, and having plenty of life skills. That sounds a lot like a guy that has value. Like money value. Like he could pay stupid and socially poor people like this 'bull' to beat up other bulls. He can pay people to steal women away from 'bulls'. Money is power for men. Women with money are mostly redundant. No one values women for their money. But I suppose they could buy people too.

Also, not gonna lie, the bull/cuck relationship is low-key gay. I mean, it's okay if you like it in the poop-shoot. I just wish 'bulls' were more honest about it. Just fuck women. No need to talk about another guys junk for a few paragraphs.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Im sorry but this is so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this latest installment. The London ‘popup’ night club scene was gritty, heady, and new to us. My wife giggled when the doorman called Steven the ‘Legendary woman whisperer!’ My wife has doffed her panties for a few of those guys. She says it’s almost impossible not to!

We were surprised that Eva sat on Steven’s face, since he is her bull. However, it made sense because it set Ian up to suck him off. This narrative pushed Ian to the bottom of the pecking order, “…I finally released into Ian's mouth. He choked, snorted, slurped and swallowed.”

In spite of her drugged up state, Eva knew exactly what she was doing. She now has a cock sucking, cum gulping husband, and her bull just got sucked off by a man! She set the men up for whatever is coming next.

Good job Eva!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey number 1! Who said we even read any of your stories??? It took exactly one minute to figure out who you are. As for your comment about our wives. I don’t think any of them would ever give you the time of day much less go to bed with you. A good author is humble and definitely not a braggart like you come across. You’d do better sticking to your day job!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

26thnc: Wtf is wrong with you, you bug eyed disabled white american war criminal. You used to murder people in the midfle east, falsely claiming you just want to help Americans to sleep safely in their beds. You f-n violent bloidthirsty psycho. But now look at you, you returned home a dusbled, cripled wreck. And now you vigilantly patrol a section of a free porn website, and you rudely attack and threaten authors. What a tital loser. Get a life, asshole. FFS. What a foolish deranged sicko

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Get a basic proficiency in the English language you illiterate, anonymous muzzy bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous