All Comments on 'Why Is This Happening?'

by maxfly

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Silly Story

.

shidaveshidaveover 15 years ago
Fun

Glad to read some humour for a change.

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
good

Very amusing. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What evwer turns your crank

It didn't do anything for me.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
Good story

Waking up from an erotic dream to actually sink his cock into his wife's sweet pussy. That's hot, thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice Fantasy

Good change of pace, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cute

So was this a short, short, short, short story or a brain fart. Not that I didn't get a chuckle, it really is too cute for words. As an exercise for a writing class I give it an A+...as time well spent...not so much.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Please work on contractions.

Also, the uses of she and I, Laurie and me; not Laurie and I, in context.

You've got a fertile imagination and I encourage you to keep using it. Love your eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Judas

The meaty cock is smoked, buggered by the fat one, betrayed!

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
no plausibility

I couldn't understand the author's point

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
IS THAT A NEW FORM

for nocturnal emission, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Romance

A nightmare about a 'Loving Wife' does NOT make the category LW, IMHO!

unrated. but kinda cute. Either dream or drugs!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Cannot rate it...

...no story, just a short episode of whatever. Picture instead of movie. Why bother writing a few sentences if you don´t intend to develope a story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
The title had so much promise

Why does it happen that a man gets excited seeing his wife cheating? I can tell you as someone who has had nightmares of his wife cheating, that you don't get a hard on from them. At least normal men don't. So why is this guy not normal? That would have been an interesting question to explore, and the title at least implied that you were going to explore that. Wasted potential.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Yep

You're a cuck. Previous question is answered fully.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like a bit of fluff that you started and lost interest in. All your other Tim and Laura never explored Tim watching to this extent.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Bwahahahhahahaaa

What a truly cuck by the numbers story.

And to answer the Why is this happening? question...because you have repressed homosexual desires and since you are afraid to actually get the cock YOU want, you do it through a story with the wife getting it all...its called living vicariously Nancy.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Read what you want into what you read. Seems more likely to me t'was all in Timmie's fevered imagination.

rjordanrjordanover 1 year ago
Fun story

Pushes all the right LW buttons with a fun twist at the end. Thanks for a short and sweet read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous