All Comments on 'Why We Share'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

For me it has to be a two way street. I could enjoy her having lovers, but I personally would not be a willing cuckold, and would be having lovers, and hoping my wife would also enjoy that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Before we met, my now-wife experimented with two cocks in her pussy at the same time. One guy lay on his back, she lay over him, face down, her bum in the air. 2nd guy put his cock into her pussy from behind, both cocks in her pussy at the same time. Years later when she told me about all this, she said it wasn't comfortable having the two fully in her at the same time, so she tried with 2 different guys, chosen for their longer, thinner cocks, kept trying different pairs of guys until she got a good fit. But then when she figured out to have the 2 cocks moving in and out in opposition rather than together, the size didn't matter that much. Which meant she could enjoy just about any 2 cocks as long as they coordinated the motion to have one sliding in whilst the other was sliding out. Which for me now means that any one of my friends is suitable as the 2nd cock. Sometimes I'm the guy below her, sometimes the guy on top. Either way, sliding against the other cock inside my wife's pussy adds to the stimulation for everybody. Every once in a while, we all 3 cum at the same time, probably everyone in the city can hear us.

Interesting thing is that nobody, including me, has ever been in her asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...