Why’d You Ever Have to Say Goodbye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa didn't say anything and neither did I. She moved onto all fours and then climbed over me and I felt her breath tickle through my pubic hair. Her legs parted and one knee settled next to my head and the other went over me. I turned my head and kissed the inside of her thigh as it brushed against me before it moved away as Lisa opened her legs wider and lowered her body. Her lips stroked the swollen head of my cock and her tongue flicked out to press to my hole and I shuddered. I lifted my head and kissed her lips and they unfurled on my tongue. She moved lower and I kissed and licked as she opened further and her gasps were matched with mine as she moved her mouth to take me inside. Our hips moved slowly, the mouths doing most of the work.

Lisa made the first sounds, her muffled cries vibrating my cock which was deep in her mouth and I felt her shudder and then I tasted her as her juice flowed over my gripped tongue and into my open mouth. She pushed down as I drank her up and my hips responded and I felt her lips nudge around the base of my cock as she gulped loudly and pulled back for a second, before she took most of me back inside. I still had her lips in mine, sucking her delicious nectar, when I pushed up again and moaned into her labia. Lisa gulped again, this time to swallow the first stream and her head went back as I lifted up and she gulped again, her tongue caressing me as I shuddered and released until I was spent, her mouth sucking to get the last drops from me. She slumped sideways onto the bed and I moved to her and lay alongside her, my mouth seeking her hers as we tasted each other's cum on the the lips and tongue.

"Is it Friday?" I said as Lisa reached for the alarm, confused as we were the wrong way up on the bed, our feet on the pillows.

"Fucking hope so." she grumbled as she flailed around trying to turn the beeping off. She slumped back next to me and laughed. "So, how did we end up the wrong way on the bed?"

I lifted my head and looked at her. "No idea what you mean, I always sleep like this."

"Fair enough, bat man." She giggled and reached her hand out to stroke my belly. "That was amazing." she said quietly.

"Only very much so." I added.

"So, I now know I like sixty-nines and anal and it's only been a week." she chuckled.

"You didn't do sixty-nines before?"

"Yeah, but not much. Only with Ray." she sighed. "For the avoidance of doubt, I only had regular sex with the other two. And very irregularly at that and always with a condom." she laughed.

"How long did the last one last?"

"There was a deep breath from Lisa. "Almost a year, I guess. I mean, it started slowly due to work." She sighed. "No, not that long, we didn't have a Christmas together, soooooooo... January until October or so." I gave her hand a squeeze.

"Your last one, you said that was pretty serious. How long was that?" She asked.

"About four years."

"WHAT?" she shrieked and looked at me. "That's a fucking age. I thought you mean a year or so. Man, that must have hurt."

"Yes, but... It was falling apart gradually. I just helped it along." Lisa shifted onto her side and pressed against me. "Well, the darkness helped too." and I felt her lips soft on my chest. I didn't want to say more right now and Lisa sensed it.

"Ok, we need a shower as we're sweaty and one of us has cum in various places." she sat up and looked at me. "Not that I'm complaining." she went to get up. "That person also has cum in a place she's never had cum before." and she leaned down and kissed me. "I hope you enjoyed your delayed present." she whispered and then clambered off the bed, giggling, to head to the bathroom. I sat up and wondered what the hell had hit me, then just laughed and went after her.

We washed each other in the warm water, running the shower over the other as we stroked shower gel on the wet skin. Lisa took the shower and blushed, then sprayed it up into her vulva. "Kitty needs a bit of a clean." she laughed and then I ran a soapy hand over her to double check. I did the same for her bottom, rubbing her sphincter with my fingers as she laughed. "Jesus, you did it." she said and I stared at her. "You went up THERE!" and she nodded behind her.

"You did tell me to check your bum,"

"Didn't realise you'd want to do outside AND in." she laughed. "Very thorough, JD, very thorough." She was the only one to ever call me that and I liked it.

"That's me, Lisa Louisa, thorough through and through."

"There's way too many O, U, G, H words in that sentence she laughed." and she turned the shower off and we stepped out, Lisa grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me as I stood and looked at her naked body. "Not bored yet?" she smiled.

"Never." I replied.

"Goog." she chuckled and wrapped the towel around her head and walked back to the bedroom with her sweet, no longer virgin, bottom wiggling. One week together and we had silly in jokes a-plenty and we'd taken each other's anal virginity.

Lisa was bent over, her wet hair hanging down as she held the drier over it. She peered at me though her open legs and it took me a little while to realise as I was too busy looking at the double entrances. She smiled and I blew her a kiss and she wiggled her bottom. She sat and brushed my hair and wafted the drier over it as I kissed her breasts. "Best not get me revved up." she laughed. "Although just your smile does that most times." she added and blushed.

We dressed, Lisa putting the 'armour' on for work and her usual underpants, stopping with them around her knees to rummage in the wardrobe and then pulling a sanitary towel out to stick inside. She turned and smiled. "Someone filled my bum with cum, it might leak out later. As I've never had sperm leaking from my rear before, I'm not sure how long it will take to work its way out." she said and pulled her knickers up, then quickly down again. "Kitty wants another kiss." she laughed and I bent and put my lips to hers.

"She is so demanding." I laughed.

"She loves you." she said and stroked my cheek. "I love you." More time was lost with kissing and soon Lisa was running around trying to eat toast. I skipped breakfast, I would eat when I got home, we were already running late. We scampered down the stairs and out onto the street, laughing. We kissed on the corner, Lisa pushing her tongue into my mouth, even though she had said, ""We need to be quick." and then she did it again, just to be sure. "Bye baby." she said, "See you later."

"Goodbye." I said and she pulled me close and kissed me again.

"Bye bye." she whispered, "Not goodbye." I smiled.

"Bye bye." I said and she turned and scampered off down the road, turning to wave frequently until she was out of sight among other people, but still her hand waved above them.

The phone rang at lunchtime and her voice was light and happy. "Hey, I forgot, tonight I have food, Want to meet me, we'll sit on the bench and then eat at mine."

"Who is this?"

"The woman who took your anal virginity." she laughed.

"Oh, THAT woman. Yes, sounds good. Do I need to bring anything?"

"A change of underwear."

I checked the weather forecast and Saturday didn't look great, but there was a high chance we wouldn't get out of bed. Sunday was due to be nice and I hoped we could just sit and watch the world somewhere as I now had someone I wanted next to me.

"Bench in ten minutes?" was the message. I was already there, waiting, watching the river do its thing as it moved back and forth, rowers skating over it.

Lisa appeared, I could see her as the top of her head bobbed along in the distance, the rest of her hidden among the others taking the scenic way home, despite the overcast weather. She hadn't seen me and I got to watch her walk, her arms out of time as they swung back and forth. I smiled and the memories of the last week flooded back and then the shock it had only been a week.

I sat up as she neared, I had been slightly sprawled on the bench to deter anyone else and she saw me and smiled and it was very sunny all of a sudden. She sat down without a word, just a soft giggle. The world went quiet, except for the clatter of oars and the 'shuck' of the blades as they cut through the water. "That seems like a waste of energy." she said as she watched them. I reached out and squeezed her hand and within seconds our lips were together.

We ignored everyone, although I am not sure they ignored us; Lisa had sat in my lap as we kissed and I was desperately trying not to hold her breasts. Her hips were wiggling on me as we kissed and we were both moaning a bit and, possibly, loudly at times. "They'll ban us from here." I chuckled and Lisa looked around.

"No cameras." she said and attached her lips to mine again. I undid one button on her shirt and slid my fingers in to stroke over the swell of her breast above the bra. "Undo it." she whispered and I found the strap at the back and slid the catch to release it as she giggled. "That is such a great skill to have." her eyes shone into mine. "That and the amazing oral skills." she added and kissed the tip of my nose. She opened her mouth and sucked on my bottom lip as my hand went into her shirt and under the loose bra and curled around the firm breast, two fingers opening to trap the swelling nipple between them. Lisa moved her body towards me and put an arm across mine to shield the action. "I have NEVER done anything like this before." she giggled as she looked down to see the movement under her shirt. "Another pair of knickers for a deep clean." I looked into her eyes and smiled.

"Oh Jesus" Lisa gasped and shuddered. "I told you I was wet." she giggled and I curled my finger inside her and she yelped. She had told me and I joked about proving it and she had laughed as my hand crept up her skirt. Her eyes flared wide and then she had moved to get her legs open enough for me to stroke over the front of her knickers and feel the damp cotton. Then she smiled at me, an impish look in her eyes and I snicked the tip of the finger under the side of the knickers and stroked over her labia. She looked around and then moved again and I slipped the finger between her labia and onto her entrance. "Do it." she whispered and I pushed the finger inside her and she bit her lip as she shook.

I held the finger up and she blushed as she looked at the wet glisten to it. Then I sucked it and she groaned. "Even fucking wetter now." she laughed and put a hand over her mouth and looked around.

"Can always take them off." I chuckled.

"Go on then." she said, her eyes bright on mine.

Easier said than done. Lisa wiggled as I tried to tug the waistband down a small bit on each side and then put my hand underneath her bottom and pulled them when they were low enough as they rolled up around her lower groin. "No going back now as I won't be able to walk like this." she laughed. We paused as the sound of barking dogs and running feet got closer and tried to act casual, then I reached up under her skirt and she put her legs together as I pulled them down, only for them to get tangled around her shoes and we sat laughing loudly. "Fallen at the last hurdle." she said between loud laughs. I undid her trainers and slipped them off and quickly pulled the knickers off and then slotted her shoes back on.

"Give me those." she laughed and grabbed them off me and shoved them in her bag. She was blushing deep now and looked around as people walked past, totally unaware of what we were doing.

"So, have you ever done this before?" I said, trying to stop laughing.

"Every second Friday of the month." she said and blushed some more.

We walked back to hers the long way, for no other reason than we wanted to, wanted to be seen together, maybe, or just not caring if we were.

"What do you fancy to eat?" Lisa asked as we headed towards her place.

"You." I replied.

"Not bored?" she laughed.

"Not today, not tomorrow, not next year." I answered.

"I've lost that bet, haven't I?" she said and squeezed my hand.

"Are you bored of it?" I asked.

"Are you fucking insane?" she chuckled.

We reached her place and we were both laughing, but the reason was long gone and forgotten, we just laughed at the other laughing. Lisa draped her arms around my neck as she often did, her eyes gazing up into mine as I held her waist. We fitted well together this way. "Want to come in?"

"Come inside?" I replied.

"Only if I can watch you lick it out." she said and blushed. I kissed her red cheek.

"I remember when you were shy." I teased.

"That was just last week." she giggled.

"How can two shy people do such things?" I asked and her eyes softened and she smiled at me.

"When they are crazy in love?" she said, her head tilted to one side, her neck soft and available and I bent and kissed it and she groaned. "I should have kept the knickers on." she said, going red again, "It's running down my thigh." and the turned and walked down the path, stopping to look back at me and waving for me to follow. "What'ya doing?"

"Looking at your bum."

"Perv!" she laughed.

"Says the woman with no knickers on and her bra undone." Lisa turned and pointed her finger at me and tried to look really angry, but just laughed.

"Fair comment." she said and turned to open the door.

We stood inside the door to the street and kissed tenderly, as if all the bravado was for the public. I reached down and stroked the front of her skirt and Lisa smiled at me and pulled it up and my hand slipped under it. Her thigh was soft and as I stroked over it I could feel a trace of her wetness that had run down it, she had been serious. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me as I stroked her mound and then curled a finger to press to her entrance. I swallowed her gasp as I penetrated her.

We were already taking our clothes off as we entered the flat, Lisa had most of the buttons of her shirt undone and I had sucked her nipples on the doorstep as the bra hung loosely from her chest. She had unzipped my trousers and slid her hand into my underwear and the trousers were around my ankles within two paces inside the door. Lisa ran into the bedroom and threw her bra back at me, the last item she had been wearing. I pulled my underwear off and followed to find her naked on the bed.

"Come inside." she said as she opened her legs as she looked into my eyes. I did, shortly after she had cried out in pleasure. Lisa got her wish as she knelt over me and watched as our cum dripped from her into my mouth and she cleaned me and then I swallowed more of her juice.

Even resting on the sofa didn't stop us as our caresses turned to stroking and my finger went inside her my palm pressed to her clitoris. I went to the kitchen for water as Lisa recovered and I returned to find her asleep. I sat on the floor next to the sofa until she stirred and then I carried her to bed and kissed down her body until she orgasmed again and she pulled me up to enter her and we slowly made love as the evening turned to night.

The last tendrils of daylight were streaked across the sky when we returned from the bathroom, having done our, now, usual routine. Lisa looked out the window at the sky. the clouds having cleared and I stood behind, my hands going to her breasts and then I entered her. I could see the reflection of her face in the window and she smiled at me as I moved inside her before her eyes closed and she gripped me tight and shook. A minute or so later I filled her with semen and we stood gasping for breath as a fox crossed on the street outside, then stopped and looked at the window. "They know." she whispered.

We crawled into bed and the first week of us ended.

Chapter 9:

I had been worried about the weekend. During the week we had been apart during the day, but now there was the prospect of two whole days together. Not only that, there was breakfast to deal with.

I had woken up when Lisa stirred in the wee small hours and stumbled out to the toilet. I only realised when she came back, I had woken, then slept straight away before waking as she snuggled back to me. "You missed out on the fun." she mumbled and within seconds she was asleep.

The light was sneaking into the room as I wandered to the toilet, Lisa didn't stir even as I snuck back under the duvet and cuddled her, she just mumbled and turned and my hand went to her breast.

"Shower." Lisa mumbled, but nothing happened for a while. "Come on." she said, "we need a shower."

"The tomato plants."

"They ran away to join a circus." she said and yawned and stretched and my eyes opened wider as I watched her back move as her arms reached out for nothing in the morning air.

"Is there a plan for today." I asked as the water started to run and Lisa reached in to check the temperature.

"Yes, we have a shower."

"Radical. Then what?"

"I hadn't got that far." and she opened the glass door and stepped in, her hand reaching for me, so I followed.

It was a big shower, big enough for both of us and then some. However, we huddled together under the water and started to clean each other. "We don't have to rush today." Lisa said as she stroked the gel over my body.

"Good." I replied.

"No rush." she said and looked at me as her hand ran around my pubic area to wash the hair clean.

"Good, I can do with a relaxed morning."

"So innocent." she laughed and her hand moved slowly.

"No rush." Lisa murmured as she lifted a leg onto my hip as I stood up and entered her as she leaned back against the wall of the shower. I reached down to hold her bottom as she lifted the other leg to wrap around me and held tight around my neck. We didn't rush, just moved slowly under the shower, the large circular head raining down on us as I pressed Lisa against the wall and her body was impaled on me.

I washed her back, stroking gently over it, checking for any marks or cuts, but the wall had been smooth. We had had to wash each other again after we had cum and then we just stood and kissed as the water poured down.

Lisa made scrambled eggs as I put the coffee on to brew. and we sat at the living room table in just t-shirts and had our first proper breakfast together.

"Is there a plan for today?" Lisa asked. "I mean, you're the tour guide."

I looked out the window, it wasn't too bad, but the clouds seemed to be gathering. "No, not really." I said, cradling a mug of coffee. "Tomorrow might be good for a park, but not sure about today."

"We could just go for a walk today. I have enough food for a picnic tomorrow." she said and took a sip from my coffee. I looked at her. She was totally natural, not a hint of make-up, although she rarely wore much anyway. A sudden panic went through me at how beautiful she was and the chances of someone stealing her away from me. Her smile knocked my brain into shape, for now.

We finished breakfast and then sat on the sofa cuddling until our kissing led to stroking and the t-shirts were pulled off and Lisa led me to the bedroom and climbed onto me and I reached up and held her breasts as she ground her hips onto my body until she slumped forward and I held her tight as my hips pushed me deep as she pressed down until she trembled and cried out and then I pushed hard to unload into her. She smiled down at me as she opened her labia and I swallowed as she dripped and then I pulled her lower and licked her clean.

Lisa had an idea. She wanted a bath. I sent a message to Steve to double check, but he was out and soon we were back at mine with the water running and a bag full of the picnic stuff she had made strewn over the kitchen table. I sat with her as she relaxed in the water, both of us naked. She drained most of the water out and then I climbed in and sat behind Lisa as she leaned back after having topped up the water. I cupped water in my hands and ran it over her breasts as she sighed.

1...1718192021...23