Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shiitt!" My tipsy, horny aunty swore aloud as she climaxed.

Immediately, I leaned some more and stretched my hand to the limit to cup her gushing, wet cunt. I pressed down hard and managed to stem the flow of her cunt juices somewhat as she came hard. My aunt's plump, soft body shuddered hard and her teeth instinctively clamped around my thick, throbbing dick head which was still in her mouth.

"Ouch!" I gasped in pain.

"Oh, sorry..." Aunty Sheen gasped out between heavy, hard breaths and kissed my slick, wet cock comfortingly.

A minute later, Aunty Sheen struggled and straightened up on her seat. Her hair was messed up and her makeup streaked down the sides of her face. I could see her blood-red lipstick now smeared around her small, severe mouth. Her big eyes were half-closed with drunkenness and she looked at me with visible lust. I could see her huge chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath after an intense orgasm and from being choked continuously from the skull-fucking. I watched her big, dark breasts moving up and down with her each breath. My slick, thick dick now stood at complete attention.

"Come sit on it." I said in a soft, fierce whisper when my thick, throbbing dick became painfully stiff with anticipation.

I sunk lower in the back seat and, without a word Aunty Sheen leaned and straddled my bare thighs slowly. I immediately reached around her wide hips and caught her large, soft booty cheeks in my hands tightly. She clutched the hem of her dress to her bare breasts and rested her knees on my sides. I felt her thick, soft thighs clench my slim waist as she lowered her smooth, slick crotch over my thick, wet dick.

"Ohhh..." Aunty Sheen groaned softly as my engorged dick head popped into her warm vagina. "Ohh... Ooohhh... Ohh!" She continued to groan as she gradually took in my huge, hard dick into her creamy, hot cunt.

Once half the length of my large, long cock sunk into my mature aunt's willing, wet pussy she began to rock slowly back and forth on my thigh.

"Aahh.. Aahh.... Aahh... Aahh... Oohh.. Oohh.. Oohh.. Aahh... Ali..." Aunty Sheen's lustful moans were clear in the dark, silent car.

I was busy squeezing her large, mature booty and loved the way her round, soft buttocks felt in my hands. As Aunty rocked back and forth I brought my right hand around and put my fingers on her thin lips.

"Mmm... Mmhmmm..." Aunty Sheen immediately pulled my forefinger in her mouth and started to moan thirstily as she sucked and licked it.

I pushed my mature aunt's plump butt with my left hand and helped her to take my stiff, long dick deeper into her warm, wet pussy. I was extremely excited by the way her large labia and vaginal canal slithered over my thick, throbbing shaft as she rode me slowly but steadily.

"Mm.. Aahh.. Aaah..." Aunty mumbled in disappointment when I pulled my spit-dripping finger out of her hungry, hot mouth but began to moan as she kept fucking me.

I reached around her wide hips once again and stretched my arm to reach between her deep, tight ass-crack.

"Yess.." I mumbled to myself when I finally felt her wet, buttery anus on my fingertip.

"Ooh! Aah! Oww..!" Aunty Sheen grunted loudly before she groaned as she felt my finger slip into her tight, little asshole.

"Ssshh... Ssshh... Mm.... Mm... Mmhhmm... Mmhhmm..." Sheen aunty hissed in pain initially as I sunk my long, slick finger all the way in her warm butthole but then she started to moan as she began enjoying the sensation.

I could feel my thick dick through the thin membrane which separated her rectum and vagina as she slipped it in and out of her slick, hot cunt. A couple of minutes of finger-fucking her asshole and letting her ride my stiff dick soon brought her close to climax.

"Aahh.. Yess... Yess... Oh... I'm coming!" Aunty Sheen moaned furiously before she announced.

Her body froze instantly with my thick deep over half-way in her hot, climaxing cunt and my long finger buried deep inside her rectum-ring.

"Oooo...." Aunty groaned low and long as waves after waves of an intense orgasm overtook her.

I wrapped my left arm around her slimming waist and held her tight to prevent her from slipping off in the throes of her ecstatic orgasm. I could distinctly feel her slick, warm cunt juices dribble out from around my thick, huge dick and drip down my ball sack on to the brand-new black vinyl seat covers. Her large, round boobs pressed hard against my firm, flat chest as Aunty flopped down on me with exhaustion.

I let Aunty catch her breath and held her tight for a minute or so. When I felt her stirring to sit up I pulled my slick finger out of her tight asshole.

"Ow!" Aunty Sheen cried out softly, "Shit! That was so awesome!" She then said softly through slow, heavy breaths.

A few moments later, my stoned, satisfied aunty slowly stumbled off of my thighs. My throbbing thick dick stood painfully erect and glistened with her cunt cream. I was almost half-way to orgasm but looking at my mature aunt's exhausted state I knew there was no hope for it right now. Still, I was satisfied and smiled smugly knowing the fact that I had made my mature, widow aunt orgasm so many times in the past few hours.

Aunty Sheen grabbed the tissue box from the corner of the seat and clamped a handful over her creaming cunt. She sat sideways and leaned forward to catch my thick, slick dick. She was too spent and stoned to lean low so she caught the thick base of my cock with one hand while she formed a ring around my wide, wet shaft. She pulled both hands in opposite direction, stretching my already stiff cock to its extreme limit and wiping her cunt cream clean off of its thick shaft.

"Oohh..." It was my turn to groan now.

I watched as she brought her hands to her face and casually licked her cum off of my fingers. She smiled apologetically at having to leave me with a hard-on.

"It's okay, aunty. We'll get loads of chances from tomorrow." I smiled and assured her as I wiped my forefinger with another tissue.

As I pulled my sweatpants and underwear up I glanced outside just in time to see the group of middle-aged men drunkenly make their way to the two cars near the fence of the open air bar. After stuffing my stiff, thick dick in the waistband of my sweatpants I stepped out quietly and helped Aunty Sheen out of the back seat too. I quickly helped my stoned, stumbling aunt on to the front passenger seat and walked around to the driver's side. I leaned over and lowered the backrest of her seat. Aunty Sheen gladly lay down on the comfortable, reclining seat. I pulled her sneaker off of her tiny feet and draped her hoodie over her bare arms like a blanket.

"Whew!" Aunty Sheen sighed hard and looked at me through half-sleepy eyes and a stoned smile on her face.

I grinned and smirked at having satisfied her well over her expectations. I lit a cigarette before I started the car and drove out of the large parking lot in a cloud of dust.

It was a few minutes over 12 AM when we started on our way to Ahmednagar, a couple of hours away. Despite being high, I was wide awake now. The food had helped to lower the effects of the weed. I smoked and drove at a steady 90 km/hr and crossed Ahmednagar by 2 AM.

An hour later, Aunty Sheen woke up groggily from her deep sleep. She stirred and sat up slowly on her fully reclined seat. I turned around and flashed a quick smile. She sat sideways with her legs folded underneath and leaned back on the passenger side door. She rubbed her eyes and smiled back before yawning wide.

"What time is it, son?" Aunty Sheen asked sleepily.

"It's 3 AM, Aunty." I replied.

"Mmm... I feel like I slept forever." She smiled sleepily and added, "Can we stop somewhere for tea, Ali? I think you could use the break too."

"Okay, sounds good." I replied and slowed down before moving to the left lane on the dark, big highway.

We had just crossed a village and although it was late I was right in guessing there would be a Dhaba or overnight tea stall open on the highway at this time. Soon enough, I spotted a lone tea stall near the junction and parked the car a few meters ahead. Aunty Sheen wore her hoodie and pulled on her sneakers before checking her makeup in the small mirror on the visor.

The tea stall was manned by an old man and his young son. Sheen aunty grabbed the lighter and a couple of cigarettes from the center console before opening the door on her side. I zipped up my hoodie and smoothed down my sweatpants before stepping out into the cold night. We walked towards the dim light of the single light bulb which lit up the front few meters of the small tea stall.

"Namaste, sir." The son greeted me with a smile and suddenly went quiet when he saw Aunty Sheen.

I could see his eyes open wide as he took in her form-fitting outfit and her thick, shapely bare calves. I half-smiled and greeted him back in an extra loud voice to get his attention away from my slutty, mature aunty.

"Two teas, please." I said.

Although it was just 10 rupees for the teas I slipped him a 50 rupee note.

"Keep the change." I said.

The old man smiled a toothy grin in nodded his head in thanks. I walked back to the shoulder of the highway where Aunty Sheen stood gazing up at the beautiful star-filled sky in the early morning hours. She had wrapped her arms around herself against the cold and her large, round boobs stood propped against her forearms. She looked down and smiled when she sensed me close.. The young guy brought the tea and I could tell he was trying hard not to stare at my aunt's curves. He quickly left and I turned back to my slutty, mature aunt with a knowing grin.

Aunty handed me the cigarettes and we both lit up one each. I relished the taste of the thick, syrupy concoction which is typical of tea in the rural areas of my state. It instantly dispelled the lingering fingers of exhaustion that had been creeping up on me from the past couple of hours of the silent drive. Now that we were only over a couple of hours away from Pune I welcomed the way the sweet, milky tea cleared the sleep and fatigue almost instantly.

I checked my cell phone to see a few texts from Dee from 1 AM. They were filled with dirty details, where she described how much she was missing me and the ways she is going to fuck me once I reach our apartment soon in the morning. I started grinning as I read her texts and looked up to see Aunty Sheen looking enquiringly at me.

"Check this." I said and showed her a couple of Dee's texts.

"Wow!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed with a grin, "Like mother, like daughter, huh?" She said and we laughed.

Fifteen minutes later, we were both wide awake and on our way to Pune. The double-lane highway now wound through wide, expansive fields with tall sugarcanes. We frequently passed a few stretches of woodland with thick trees growing on the sides of the dark, broad highway. Aunty Sheen asked me to roll down the windows slightly and switch off the A/C. I did as she asked and Sheen aunty plucked out one of the remaining joints, the thinnest one, from the cigarette pack and lit it. There was a steady cold wind blowing in through the front windows and blowing out the thick, pungent smoke out through the rear windows.

I slowed down to a steady 60 km/h and took the first couple of drags back-to-back. Immediately, I felt my head get lighter. My vision was sharper and I again heard the dull roar of the cold wind in the car distinctly. The acrid smell of the stuff mixed with my mature aunt's peculiar musky scent. As we passed the joint back and forth I kept thinking about the way we planned to surprise Dee and began smiling with growing excitement.

"Ali..." Aunty Sheen's voice brought me back.

"Yes aunty?" I replied, turning for a quick glance.

She was turned towards the rear seat and fumbled in her handbag. She soon turned around, catching an 8-inch white, rubber dildo shaped like a penis. Sheen aunty grinned as I looked at her shook my head in amazement.

"New toy, aunty?" I asked with an amused grin.

"Yes, son. I bought it for the trip." Aunty Sheen replied unabashed and smiled wickedly. "You remember the first time I caught you guys and we had the threesome? Tell me what you liked about that incident, please?" She asked with a devilish grin and lowered her backrest slightly.

I grinned wide when I understood immediately what she had in mind. I gathered my thoughts and recalled all that had played out on that fateful day, back in July of 2007.

It was the day Aunty Sheen discovered that her son had had a secret girlfriend and he had married her when working in Mumbai. Aunty and Dee were devastated. I was in Dee's room, consoling her, when one thing led to another. Aunty Sheen had caught us with my finger in Dee's lovely, soft young pussy. It was amazing to see the way Aunty Sheen controlled the confrontation and managed to confess about her, then months-long, physical affair with me. I was stunned when she convinced her own daughter to share me with her. This was how Aunty Sheen, Dee and I ended up having our first of many sexually charged threesomes.

"Oh yes!" I replied, looking back at the dark highway.

I waited for Aunty to get comfortable and watched as she rolled the passenger seat all the way back. She pulled off her sneakers and through them in the footwell below before resting her tiny socks-clad feet on the matte black dashboard. She quickly pulled the loose, short dress up to her waist once more. Catching her dildo with her left, Aunty Sheen took a deep drag on the joint and passed it to me.

"Tell me..." She croaked, trying to hold in the lungful of pungent smoke.

I looked back at the misty road ahead and took a quick, hard pull on the joint. I flicked the ash in the ashtray of the dashboard and turned to offer the joint back to Aunty Sheen.

"Hhmmm..." I exhaled a thick cloud of grey smoke through the nostrils and felt the buzz from the strong weed.

My stoned, slutty aunt grabbed the remaining spliff from me. I cast a passing glance to her crotch as she started to caress her bare, thick pussy lips with the large tip of her toy.

I started recounting the incident, going into details about how my amazement at her convincing skills turned into arousing excitement when she managed to get Dee to agree to a threesome.

As I recounted the event, Aunty Sheen lay low on her seat with her feet propped wide on the dashboard in front. I could see the bright, white large dildo in the dim illumination coming from the stereo display screen. I kept peeking at her and watched the winding road ahead alternately as I narrated the event in vivid details, making sure to explain my level of excitement and lusty thoughts at the time.

"Hhm... Hmmm... Hmmm... Sshh...." Aunty Sheen moaned and hissed as she listened to me with rapt attention.

I knew she was lost in my voice now as she lay toying her slick, clean cunt and experienced the sensations once again. I gently took the butt of the forgotten joint from her and crushed its remains in the ashtray.

"Aahh.. Aahh... Aahh..." Aunty Sheen started to moan louder and toyed her cunt faster when I came to the part where we had started to enjoy each other's bodies.

"Ooohh... Oohh... Oohh.. Yess...!" My horny, mature aunt started to moan encouragingly now and I watched her hand go back and forth over her crotch in a blur.

"Aaaa.... Ohhh... SSshhiiit!" Aunty Sheen groaned and swore very loud as she reached climax.

"Mmhhh..." My mature, Muslim aunt mumbled in stoned pleasure as the waves of orgasm left her plump body shivering hard.

I had been remembering and narrating one of the most exciting times in my life and obviously I had a hard-on by now. It strained in my underwear. I immediately pulled down the waistband and let my thick, hard cock spring free in the cold wind inside the car. Aunty Sheen recovered from her intense orgasm and looked at my large, stiff dick with hunger. Without another word, Aunty Sheen she struggled to sit up sideways on her seat and leaned to grab something from her large handbag in the rear seat. A few seconds later she quietly reached out and I felt something snap tightly around the thick base of my huge cock.

"Wha..." I looked down in confusion and saw a thick, black band wrapped low on my hard dick.

"Cock-ring. I got for you." Aunty Sheen explained quickly before she went on her knees and pushed her face in my crotch.

"Ooohh...." I moaned approvingly when my aunt's expert tongue flicked the ultra-sensitive head of my young, circumcised dick.

It was completely erect now, thanks to the pressure of the cock ring at its base.

"Mmhhmm.. Mhmm... Mhmm.... Mmm..." Aunty Sheen's muffled moans of delight could be heard clearly over the cold breeze blowing through the small gaps in the windows.

"Oh.. Yesss!" I groaned in pleasure when Aunty started to suck my stiff, thick dick deeper into her willing, warm mouth.

I had had a stiffy for a long time now and was denied my orgasm a few hours ago. My aunty sucked my cock expertly now after having watched porn regularly from the past couple of years. But I didn't want to cum in her mouth and started to look around.

It was a few minutes past 5 AM when I was fortunate enough to find a small road leading to the left from the winding highway. It wove through small hillocks now and there were huge boulders strewn about the sides. I checked my rear view mirror and immediately exited the highway and took a turn on to the dark dirt road. Aunty Sheen kept sucking my painfully stiff cock oblivious to the car taking turns. I took an instant right over and the car crunched over flat but hard, rocky ground.

I stopped behind one of the huge outcrops only a few meters away from the double-lane highway. I heard the low rumble of a truck as it trundled past on the winding, uphill road. The large rocks covered us from three sides, leaving only the side on the south open, which was filled with sugarcane fields after a few meters.

"Aunty..." I bent and said softly in the silent car.

"Hmm..?" Aunty Sheen mumbled through a mouthful of my thick, rock-hard dick.

"Get up. I want to fuck you." I hissed almost angrily.

POP!

There was an audible noise when Aunty Sheen reluctantly let go of my thick, dick head with a hard kiss.

"Where's your toy?" I asked as I opened the door on my side.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen mumbled and looked around in a confused manner out of the windshield.

"We're near the highway." I said crisply, "Find the toy." I said before I stepped out of the car with my stiff, slick dick hanging out from my sweatpants.

I walked around in the star-lit night with my painfully erect dick swinging in the cold winter breeze of the early morning hours and stopped at the passenger side. I pulled the front door open and grabbed the thick, slick dildo from my aunt before practically pushing her to turn around.

Aunty Sheen immediately went on her knees on her seat and pushed her enormous, round booty out through the open door. I caught the wet, wobbly toy in my left squatted down close behind her. I pushed her dress up and over her plump behind and reached in the deep depths of her tight, narrow ass-crack. Aunty Sheen helped me by pushing her bare, big ass even more out of the door and spread her knees wider on the seat. I immediately got a whiff of her musky cunt juices. I reached out with her toy and touched its cold, round head of the dildo to her slick, wet cunt lips

"Mm... Mmm.... Unhh.." My horny, stoned aunt moaned with desperation as I teased her thick, wet cunt lips with her toy.

"Ooh! Yess...!" Sheen aunty moaned approvingly this time because I slid the top head into her dark, creamy cunt.

My thick dick was completely erect even now and the pressure from the cock-ring at the base made it achingly stiff. I stood up slowly and pushed her toy halfway in at the same time.

1...345678