All Comments on 'Wife & Elderly Neighbor’s Son Pt. 01'

by stomp_stories

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
OnegoodeyeOnegoodeye2 months ago

This is great I'm really enjoying it. There's so many things he can do with her. Shared and into drugs and prostitution. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Once a married women has her pussy resized by a bigger cock she is going to be hooked for life. Hopefully Sean knocks this bitch up. It’s great his mom is even helping him out. Please continue this series soon.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Eagerly awaiting a positive preg test and swelling black baby belly. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More please!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow!.... Great story!....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My god more. Can't wait for more

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon19552 months ago

Omg!! Wow!! This is only the third story you've written, I've read each and every one and you've literally knocked all 3 completely out of the ballpark for me! I've been so turned on from the beginning in each one as they had so much sexual tension between them from the beginning of the story and it builds so quickly into full blown sex! Again I gave this one 5 stars, and again I would have given it an even higher rating if I could have!! Very well done, I anxiously await the next chapter to this one and hopefully additional chapters to the others as well.

ShaboboShabobo2 months ago

I liked the story, good work. No need to rush to a part two, but I do look forward to it. One unique element was Tonya's complicity in the events that took place. It somewhat sets the story apart from others. I enjoyed the almost authority she had over Laura.

Bomerang43Bomerang432 months ago

Amazing chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Luv how the author has re-ignited this story genre-- older man seduces a young almost virgin young & prim and proper lady; and with the interracial angle-- so erotic!

Please continue; like in this story line as even at the end she still isn't fully accepting of her ultimate role; so Sean will have to pursue strict dominance; with his Mum's help!

Thank you for re-inventing these type of stories-- all 5's!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

All 5 Stars! Like in this story how Sean is much more dominating and Laura is slowly accepting but resisting her subbie role! Thx so much! Great ; erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would have been 5 without the insults. They're not needed.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

He should take her and get her nopales pierces great story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love these kind of stories .

Steelyblue1213Steelyblue12132 months ago

I hope she gets pregnant with Sean baby just like my wife did with Ty. I love seeing her belly swell with his baby inside her. I knowto go that she still loves me very much, but she also loves Ty, too.

We measure his black cock and can't believe its so big. His cock measure almost 14 inches long and 7 and a half inches around. He only able to get about 10 inches inside her. I still can't believe that his cock is so big and now I know why she loves him so much. He reaches places inside her that I will never be able to go, I don't know if she will ever be able to take his whole cock inside her. I'm worried that she might leave me for him. I have ask him if he would take her from me, but he has told me that he would break it off with her if she tried to do that. He told me that he gets off fucking married white wives in front of their husbands. He told her that this was only sex not love.

He also told her that he has other white wives that he has fuck and bred. She has ask him if he would breed her also. He said that I would have to approve of it before it could happen. I told her and I also told him that I wasn't ready for that to happen yet. We will see what happen next.

AfishingonadoAfishingonado2 months ago

Can’t wait for Sean to corrupt Laura further!

DunkirkDunkirk2 months ago

Laura needs ti have Sean give her a bbc baby bump.

denrondenronabout 1 month ago

I love this story! So fucking hot! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Yes! Black breed her.

charliem100charliem10027 days ago

The added element of Tonya helping Laura get setup with her son is a nice twist on the usual story. The only thing I would like to see different from this author is to make it a cuckold situation wherein the husband is excited by, but at this point reluctant to embrace his wife's developing relationship with Sean. The guidance from Tonya would be even hotter if she was encouraging Tom to realize this is a good thing for their marriage.

Steelyblue1213Steelyblue12136 days ago

I loved it when my wife black boyfriend fuck and came inside my wife pussy. I knew that she would become pregnant by him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous