Wife and Stepdaughter Pt. 04

Story Info
It just gets better in our family.
1k words
4.62
4k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride home would have been quiet had Sherry not been so horny from her afternoon and makeout session with Jessica. She reached up her mother's dress and fingered her pussy as she drove. She told her she had seen her and Beth foot fucking each other and it had turned her on and surprised her. She had no idea the older conservative Beth was a very sexual woman. Sherry asked her mother if she'd mind if she went around to see Beth some time. Sherry found her very sexy and wanted to make love to her. This really didn't surprise my wife as Sherry was also very sexual and open to new experiences. Naturally, my wife was just fine with a possible lovemaking session between her daughter and her older lover. When the ladies arrived home, I told my wife I'd give Steve a ride home as he'd had too much to drink. I gave Steve a ride home and, when I returned home, my wife and stepdaughter were already in the bed making love in a 69 position. The smell of their pussies filled the air and I got an immediate hard on. Instead of joining them, I sat on the chair and just watched my two favourite women make love to each other like I wasn't even there.

After eating each other to a few good orgasms, my wife laid on top of Sherry, face to face, and their pussies presented to me. I got up behind them and slipped my cock inside my wife's pussy and pounded her for a few minutes and then switched to fucking Sherry's pussy. The smell of pussy and the visual of my wet cock going from my wife's pussy to my stepdaughter's and back was amazing. It occurred to me that mixing the pussy juices of mother and daughter on my cock and between their pussies was a rare delicacy most men wish for and will never get to do. I fully realized, in that moment, just how lucky I am. Neither of their pussies was tight but my wife's was a bucket of warm water compared to Sherry's. My luck was about to get even better.

Beth had put Steve to bed at home and wanted more action from Karen. She let herself into our house, which was not unusual, and found me fucking my wife and stepdaughter at the same time. Beth let out a moan when she took in the sight in front of her. With my cock buried deep in my stepdaughter, the three of us looked around and saw Beth standing there. My wife finally spoke up and asked Beth to join us. Beth knew just what to do. She got on the bed beside Karen and Sherry and started rubbing their pussies as I started back to fucking them. When I slid into my wife's pussy after fucking Sherry some more, Beth's hand had joined my cock inside my wife's body. Beth's hand tried to grip my cock as I fucked my wife harder and harder. It was like I was fucking my wife with a tight pussy but the sensation of Beth's fingers was even more intense. After a few minutes of fucking Karen, I pulled out and so did Beth. Beth slid her soaked hand partially inside Sherry's pussy. She had four fingers in Sherry and my cock rubbed against her knuckles as I slid in deep. Sherry erupted in an orgasm as I fucked her and Beth's fingers pressed against her g-spot.

Sherry needed a break from the bottom, so she switched positions with her mother. This allowed Beth to get on the floor and slide her foot right into Karen's pussy. I started fucking Sherry's pussy as I watched Beth's foot fuck my wife's pussy relentlessy. I slid my soaked cock out of Sherry and guided it into my wife's pussy on the top of Beth's foot. Once I was balls deep, Beth pushed her foot all the way in. Even her ankle was inside my wife now. Right then my orgasm started. My cock pumped a seemingly endless gush of cum inside my wife's pussy. As my cock softened and I slid out Karen's pussy, Beth slid her pussy juice and cum soaked foot out. She positioned her toes at the entrance to Sherry's pussy. When Sherry felt Beth's toes, she pushed back to start her foot inside. Beth's small size 6 slipped right into Sherry's pussy. Sherry had a massive orgasm on Beth's foot almost immediately. It was now Beth's turned to be pleasured.

Karen and Sherry laid Beth on the bed and took turns licking the foot that had been inside both of them and was now covered in my cum too. Then the two ladies worked their way up Beth's legs and my wife slipped her hand inside Beth's gaping pussy. Seeing there was still room, Sherry slipped her hand inside Beth alongside her mother's. My wife and stepdaughter slowly and methodically double fist fucked Beth until she screamed to be fucked hard. They had locked fingers inside Beth's pussy and started to drill her hard. I moved up and put my cock in Beth's mouth and she sucked me hard as she got relentlessly fisted. After about 10 minutes of this, I dumped a load of cum down Beth's throat and she swallowed it up easily.

The three ladies and I spent several hours making love, foot fucking and fisting in every imaginable position and scenario until we were all spent. The ladies' pussies were also raw and gaped from being fucked with each others' church heels. The smell of pussy absolutely filled our bedroom by the time we called it a night. Once Beth left, my wife and stepdaughter started up again. It didn't last long before they both fell asleep scissored on a large double dildo and toes in each other's mouths. They slept like that most nights. I loved the sight of it and it made my cock swell back to life. I grabbed one of my wife's size 7 heels that had been thoroughly fucked by Beth, Sherry and Karen's pussy that day and slipped my cock inside it. Whoever had a free foot at the head of the bed ended up with their toes in my mouth as I went to sleep with Karen's shoe on my throbbing cock.