Wife and Stepdaughter Pt. 05

Story Info
It just gets better in our family.
1.7k words
4.25
3.4k
4
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with my wife's damp shoe locked onto my still throbbing cock and my stepdaughter's toes in my mouth. Karen and Sherry were still asleep, pussy to pussy with a large double dildo buried between them and were suckling on each other's toes. The wonderful smell of their pussies filled our bedroom and there was a large damp spot on the bed sheet below the junction of their bodies. I laid down on the bed and pushed my face into the junction of their soaking pussies. At first, I just breathed in the miraculous aroma of sex between mother and daughter. As it often does, it occurred to me that this is a rare delicacy that very few men ever get to enjoy and my blessings weren't lost on me.

As I continued to take in this wonderful aroma, my two favourite ladies began grinding their pussies together against each other and my face. The smell intensified as their pussies began to release more of their delicious nectars. My nostrils were filled with the scent of pure heaven. I dove my tongue into my wife's clit and began grinding it to an orgasm. Once Karen's pussy released an orgasm into the bodily fluid soup building in my mouth, I swallowed the juices of both women. Then, I switched my tongue over to my stepdaughter's clit. As I started to grind down on it, the women pulled on each other's legs to drive their pussies harder together. Sherry's orgasm was so intense and lasting that she filled my mouth with her juices. I rolled her pussy juice around in my mouth as if savouring a fine wine before I finally swallowed every drop of her womanhood.

I peeled the two ladies apart enough to remove the double dildo that had been marinating in their pussies for hours. They ground their sopping pussies back together and I mounted them. I slipped the soaked heel off my cock and drove my cock in between the slippery folds of their pussies. My face ended up near my stepdaughter's, so I pulled my wife's foot out of her mouth and slipped the soaked heel onto my wife's foot. The toe of her heel went right back into Sherry's mouth. The sensation of two soaking pussies grinding my cock was overwhelming so I just held my cock in the junction of their pussy folds to delay my orgasm. Once I caught my breath, I started pumping the boiling junction like it was one loose pussy. I grabbed the pussy juice soaked double dildo and sucked on it while I fucked the pussy lips of these gorgeous women. I edged myself a few times doing this to build up an enormous orgasm.

Knowing full well that my days of fucking my stepdaughter weren't going last forever, I wanted to fuck her pussy and drop a monster load into her uterus. I re-positioned and slid my cock deep into Sherry's worn pussy. I held myself in balls deep while I plunged the double dildo deep into Karen's body. All it took was a couple of deep strokes before I pushed into Sherry's as deep as I could go. I felt Sherry's cervix contract against the head of my cock when my orgasm released. Spurt after spurt after spurt of my hot semen hosed down my stepdaughter's womb and cervix. My orgasm was so intense, the next thing I remember was my wife and stepdaughter taking turns licking the soaking mess of bodily fluids from my cock.

Thankfully, this was a long weekend and we all had this Monday off. We lost all track of when the doorbell rang. It was 10:00am and Jessica had arrived to spend the day with Sherry. Sherry had no time to clean up, so she slipped on a skimpy summer dress and greeted Jessica at the door. Apparently forgetting that my cum and pussy juice covered cock was just in her mouth, she kissed Jessica deeply right at the door. I think this was the turning point in their relationship. Jessica slipped her cute flats (which turned out to be my wife's) off her sweaty feet at the door. Sherry led Jessica up to her bedroom and this would be their first sexual encounter. My wife said she wanted to shower and sunbath, so I grabbed Jessica's sweaty flats and went straight to my computer as she hit the shower.

Over the years, I had upgraded all of the hidden cameras in the house. I would be able to witness the first time my stepdaughter slept with her future wife. The two girls kissed more passionately and things reached the boiling point as they devoured each others' lips and tongues. Sherry then knelt down in front of Jessica, reached up her dress and slid her panties down around her ankles. Sherry reached up and slid two fingers easily up Jessica's slippery pussy. She brought Jessica to an orgasm after she slid a third and then fourth finger into her willing sex. Sherry, being no stranger to pleasuring another woman, grabbed Jessica's hips and buried her face into her lover's pussy. Within minutes, Jessica's pussy was filling my stepdaughter's lips and mouth with her sweet nectar. Sherry lapped it up like a hungry nympho as Jessica grabbed her hair and pulled her in harder to finish herself off.

The two ladies then pulled off their dresses and hit the bed like two hormone crazed teens. They slipped into a 69 and devoured each others' tender pussies. Sherry then begged Jessica to fist her deeply. Jessica told her she'd never done it before and was afraid to hurt Sherry. Sherry told her to start slowly and assured her that she could take it. Jessica started by slipping two fingers easily into Sherry's loose pussy. Sherry needed more and craved the deep physical connection that fisting provided her. She reached down and grabbed Jessica's wrist. Instinctively, Jessica made a duck bill with her hand as Sherry pulled her in deep. In a matter of seconds, Jessica's hand was deep inside Sherry's body. Sherry had an intense orgasm almost immediately.

After her orgasm subsided, Sherry asked Jessica to curl her hand into a fist inside her. Sherry had another orgasm as soon as the fullness of Jessica's fist touched every part of her insides. As Sherry orgasmed, she beared down more on Jessica's fist until her knuckles were grinding against her cervix. This sent Sherry into a series of orgasms. Jessica then started to work Sherry's pussy hard with her fist as she ground her tongue on her clit. As Sherry's pussy was being pounded hard, she slipped three fingers inside Jessica. In her ecstasy, Sherry managed to ask Jessica if she wanted to try more. Jessica whimpered that she would take Sherry's whole body inside her if she could. Sherry formed her hand into a duck bill and applied constant pressure against Jessica's wet pussy.

Jessica must have wanted it bad because her pussy simply relented and allowed Sherry's hand to slide right in deep. Both women were ripped with orgasms at that same moment. Jessica was possessed now. She cried out to Sherry to punish her pussy and fill her up completely. Sherry took it easy at first but you could tell when she balled her hand up inside Jessica's willing womb. Jessica stopped and lost her breath as an orgasm racked her body. Now, she was ready and Sherry started plunging her fist in deeper and then stroking it in and out of Jessica's body. The two women went at each and gave each other equally rough fisting as numerous orgasms streamed from their loose pussies. After about half hour, the two relaxed with their fists buried deep in each other. They stayed this way for a few minutes before Sherry told Jessica she wanted her gorgeous feet inside her pussy. The two ladies were so natural together and Jessica wanted the full experience with Sherry.

They moved to opposite ends of the bed so they could put each others' toes at their pussies. Sherry grabbed Jessica's beautiful size 7 foot and pulled it all the way into her pussy. Jessica gasped at the sight of her foot buried in another woman's pussy. She told Sherry she had never even heard of doing that but said she loved how Sherry's pussy felt enveloping her foot. Sherry told Jessica not to worry if she couldn't take her large size 10. Jessica smiled and said she would try her best. Sherry slipped a few toes inside Jessica and, immediately, Jessica loved the sensation. Jessica tried to concentrate on wiggling her toes inside Sherry's pussy as Sherry worked her foot in and out of herself. Jessica pulled her on Sherry's foot and it slowly slipped in partway inside her pussy. Sherry wiggled her toes and sent Jessica into an orgasm. As her pussy was convulsing with orgasms, Sherry pushed in deeper. Jessica's pussy was accepting Sherry's foot more easily than either thought. Right then I blew a load inside one of Jessica's flats. I was still hard, so I set that flat down and rammed my cock deep into the other flat.

As their foot fucking continued, Sherry was having wild orgasms on Jessica's foot and Sherry's foot was going in deeper and deeper. After about fifteen minutes, Sherry's foot was ankle deep inside Jessica's pussy. The two ladies had several orgasms on each other's feet. Once completely exhaust, they removed their feet from each other licked the pussy juices from the ankle to their toes and in between their toes. I blew a load in Jessica's other flat watching this. I quickly put the flats back in place in the foyer. The two ladies then cuddled with each in bed for a few hours.

Jessica stayed for supper with us and then said she had to get going. I loved watching Jessica kiss my stepdaughter deeply in the foyer as she slipped on her cum filled flats. She whispered something in Sherry's ear and then they kissed some more and Jessica left. A few months of dating and the two women decided they wanted to move in together and spend their lives together. This would lessen the frequency of our lovemaking with our stepdaughter but new things were on the horizon for my wife and I too.