Wife Commerce Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were called in, they sat in front of the desk of a middle-aged man with large glasses named Charles. Joyce sat in the middle of Jessica and Matt, thinking it was appropriate for the occasion. Charles took their paperwork, looked through it all, and typed a bunch of stuff on his computer that was at an angle that Joyce and the others couldn't see, so they had no idea what he was typing.

After he was done processing the paper work, he asked Jessica how she would like to make payment, and she gave him a debit card. He took the card, processed the amount, and gave it back to her.

"Ok, we are ready," said Charles. "The money is currently in escrow and will be transferred as soon as we officially divorce the two of you and get Joyce married to Jessica. Are you all ready to proceed?"

All three of them agreed that they were very much ready.

"Ok, let's begin. Matt, do you agree to relinquish your marriage to Joyce for the sale of $285K to Jessica?"

"I do," said Matt.

"Joyce, according to section 7 of the WCA, since you agreed to be sold before the 7-year waiting period is over, you have the right to approve the sale to any person who wishes to purchase your marriage. Do you approve of the sale of the marriage to Jessica and agree to be her wife?"

"I do," said Joyce.

"Jessica, do you agree to purchase the marriage of Joyce away from Matt for the agreed upon price of $285K?"

"I do," said Jessica.

"And did you also sign a sale waiver form for your marriage to Joyce, agreeing to never sell her to anybody at any point in your marriage and therefore taking the responsibility of a traditional divorce if it should ever happen?"

"I do," said Jessica.

Charles tapped on his keyboard several times. "Ok, it's almost done. I am required to ask, before I make this official, if anybody has a last-minute objection to this wedding, and if so, speak now or forever hold your peace."

"Would that void everything if someone spoke up?" Joyce asked.

"No, that part is asked more for the sake of tradition than anything else," Charles explained. "It only gives a chance for any last-minute objections that could come up. It only affects the sale if the objection suddenly convinces someone among the three parties involved in this process to call off the sale entirely."

Joyce, Matt, and Jessica all looked at each other and realized that none of them had any objections.

"Ok then, so with the power invested in me, ordained by the Wife Commerce Bureau, I hereby--"

At that moment, someone burst into the room.

"Please tell me it's not too late!" Someone yelled.

Everyone turned around to see Peter standing there looking out of breath.

"Peter, what the hell are you doing here?" Joyce asked.

"Joyce, I'm in love with you. I've always been," Peter revealed.

Joyce was surprised by this sudden revelation. She always suspected that Peter had a thing for her, which was confirmed when he tried to buy her at the auction. But she always thought it was more like a crush; she had no idea that he was in love with her.

Peter continued, "I can't match that offer you and Matt are getting. In fact, the money I offered at auction was already a big stretch for me. But I can offer you one thing this woman can't, which is my love for you."

Joyce was speechless; this was the most romantic thing that had ever happened to her.

Peter continued to say, "I am also willing to sign a sale waiver. And I promise you, I can give you as many children as you want. You will make a wonderful mother. Also, I love the idea of a restaurant, but I have to be honest with you after Matt accepts my money. I can't do it right away, but I promise you I will find some way down the line to give you that restaurant and we can run it together."

Joyce didn't know what to say; Matt was offering her everything that she wanted. Jessica was also promising the same thing, and she was really starting to like her too. She was confused and didn't know what to do.

"I think you should accept his offer," said Matt.

Joyce gave Matt a surprised look. She hadn't expected him to say that.

"Really?" Joyce asked. "You do?"

"I know, I'm surprised that I'm saying this also," said Matt. "I may be accepting less money for you, but maybe this could be my way of making up for being such a shitty husband to you by giving you to someone who actually loves you."

Joyce turned to Jessica.

"I think you should take the deal too," said Jessica. "This is probably the most romantic thing I've seen someone do. I like you a lot, but this guy actually loves you. You should go with him."

"Thank you, Jessica, and thank you too, Matt," she then turned to Peter. "I accept. Let's get married."

Everyone turned to Charles to see what he would do next.

"Thankfully, the entire process has not officially ended," said Charles. "I can return the money to Joyce and we can start everything all over again with... whoever this guy is. Sorry, I forgot your name."

"It's alright, it's a very unusual situation," said Peter.

Charles returned the money and canceled all the paperwork they had signed.

"Thank you, Jessica. I'm sure you can buy another wife next time," said Joyce.

"I don't know if I even want to buy one anymore," said Jessica. "I decided to buy a wife because, after the situation with my ex, I lost interest in the idea of marrying for love. But after seeing all of this, I think I want to give love another chance."

"In that case, I hope you find the right woman who truly loves you."

"Thank you," Jessica replied as she took out a business card from her purse and gave it to Joyce. "Let's keep in touch; I like that restaurant idea of yours, and I think I would like to invest."

"Thank you," said Joyce, very excitedly. "I'll definitely come up with a plan of what I would like to do and get back to you on it."

They gave each other a big hug goodbye. Jessica hugged Joyce too hard and let it linger a little too long, and everyone noticed.

"Sorry, I was really looking forward to fucking you tonight and I lost control for a moment there," said Jessica.

"It's OK, I was really looking forward to it also," said Joyce. "You have great tits."

"Thank you, so do you," Jessica replied.

They said their goodbyes, and Jessica left the room.

Peter sat next to Joyce to begin the process of buying her from Matt. Charles gave them all the new paperwork to sign since it involved a new purchaser. Matt and Joyce filled out their paperwork very quickly since they already knew what to do, while Peter took some time to get his done. They gave everything to Charles, including a sale waiver form that Peter promised Joyce he'd sign.

Afterwards, Peter gave Charles his debit card to let them get the money into escrow. Charles asked all the same questions before, and they all said 'I do' to everything.

"Once again, I am required to ask, before I make this official, if anybody has any objection to this wedding, and if so, speak now or forever hold your peace," said Charles.

Nobody said anything, and they didn't expect anybody to bust through the door again.

Charles continued, "With no further objections, then with the power invested in me, ordained by the Wife Commerce Bureau, I hereby officially divorce Matt and Joyce, confirm the sale of Joyce to Peter for the agreed upon amount, and officially announce Peter and Joyce as husband and wife. You may now kiss your newly purchased bride."

Peter and Joyce kissed, Charles tapped on his keyboard several times to process the money, and Matt got a notification on his phone that he got the money for selling Joyce. He was very relieved to get that money and finally fix his financial problems.

Afterwards, the three of them went out for dinner. They were very friendly with each other despite the crazy situation they were in. Afterwards, Matt insisted on paying for dinner since he now had plenty of money.

Peter felt he needed to apologize to Matt for not being a good friend by secretly having feelings for Joyce this whole time. Matt said it was all OK between them; he admitted he wasn't a good husband to Joyce and thought Peter would make a better husband for her instead.

After dinner, they all said their goodbyes and left the restaurant. They'd still run into each other because they worked at the same law firm and were best friends. But they agreed that, despite the crazy way it all ended, they could still be friends.

Peter took Joyce to his house and brought her bags to their new bedroom. Peter assumed that Joyce would want to take some time to relax and look around her new home before they went to bed. She surprised him by kissing him hard on the mouth and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Really, right now?" Peter asked. "I thought you might want to relax a little--"

"No, I want to fuck you right now," said Joyce.

Peter had no objections to that, and they began helping each other take their clothes off. Peter spent years fantasizing about what it would be like to finally sleep with her; her naked body was even better than he imagined it would be. For Joyce, she loved how muscular Peter was as compared to her ex-husband's skinny body, and his dick was bigger than she hoped it would be.

She got Peter to sit on the edge of the bed, and she knelt down before him. She stroked him a little before she took it all into her mouth. Her lips were firmly sealed around his shaft as she bobbed her head up and down on it; Peter hadn't had a good blowjob in a long time, and he was loving how Joyce was working her mouth on his dick.

After a few minutes, Joyce changed things up as she moved her head down to take his balls into her mouth. She played with the balls with her tongue while her hand was stroking his shaft again. When she was done licking his balls, she went back to sucking his dick again, going faster and more vigorously than she did before. Peter grabbed the back of her head with his right hand and guided her to go faster. There were moments she deep-throated him and gagged on his dick. She did that for him as well as for her, because it also turned her on to do that.

Peter couldn't wait any longer. He got Joyce off her knees and onto the bed. He got on top of her and shoved his dick into her. He let his dick stay inside her for a moment so he could get a good feel of how warm and tight her pussy was around his throbbing dick. Joyce also enjoyed this moment as well; it had been years since she had had a new dick inside of her. She was not used to something so big pushing its way into her, and she loved how it felt.

Peter went slow at first, something he liked to do to get a woman warmed up. He then began to pick up the pace and was fucking her faster. Joyce held Peter close to her body, her nails digging into his back, giving him small scratches. She began to moan heavily in his ear.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she cried out.

He gave her all that he had and more; he loved giving her as much pleasure as he could.

Joyce made Peter get on his back this time and got on top of him this time. He just laid there as he watched this beautiful woman going wild as she was riding his dick like a mechanical bull. Peter had to hold on to her hips tightly as he was afraid, she was going so wild she might fall off of him. Joyce was having the time of her life, and the prospect of fucking a new man so soon after her divorce excited her.

Peter eventually got her on her back again and forced himself to go harder and faster than he ever had with any woman before. Joyce was feeling great pain from the pounding her pussy was receiving, but she was loving it, and before she knew it, she screamed as an orgasm surged through her body. Her screams of pleasure momentarily distracted Lewis from his performance, but he quickly got back into the game.

Peter got her to cum one more time before he started to get that intense feeling that all men get when they know they are on the verge of finishing. Peter was about to pull out when he remembered he didn't have a condom, but Joyce stopped him.

"Cum inside me," Joyce demanded. "I want it all inside of me."

He went back to fucking her, trying to hold off as long as he could, but could only manage a couple more minutes before he bucked his hips one last time as he shot his load right into her. He got off of Joyce and laid down next to her.

"That was amazing," said Joyce. "I hope I'm worth every penny."

"You are worth much more than what I paid. I think I got a good deal, actually," Peter replied. "By the way, are you on the pill?"

Joyce got a little nervous; they rushed into the sex right away. They didn't mention birth control before they had sex or how soon into their marriage that Peter would want to have kids with her.

"No, I'm not," she replied. "And I have to be honest with you, I am ovulating."

Peter laughed a little, "Wow, you really are baby crazy, aren't you? That's fine with me. I told you I wanted to give you as many children as you want."

Joyce was very happy to hear him say that. Peter got aroused very fast, much sooner than Joyce had expected him to, and he got on top of her as they made love one more time before they went to bed. The next morning, she got up early to make him breakfast; they talked about all the wonderful things they wanted to do together as a newly married couple, before they found themselves fucking on the kitchen table.

They had their first child about a month before their first wedding anniversary. During that time, Jessica kept her word about wanting to invest in Joyce's restaurant idea. While Peter, who never liked being a lawyer, promised to retire from the law to help her run the restaurant.

The End.