All Comments on 'Wife Cuckolds me via Airport TSA Ch. 02'

by win69win

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 month ago

Pathetic. No wonder she doesn’t want him, she’s already got a pussy, she doesn’t need another one. He has no self respect so why should anyone else respect him.

Best thing you could do is have your protagonist be exposed for the piece of excrement he is, lose his job, his family and become just another homeless crack addict sucking cock to feed his addiction.

Hell, homeless people have more pride than he does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In reality, the husband would have never left the house in the cage and if he's that dumb that he went through TSA and found his wife was a cheating whore, he wouldn't have boarded the plane, he would have gone home to kick the skank out. His job would have been the last thing on his mind.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 month ago

This is just so ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Typical femdom menhater fantasy with ridiculous husbands living in the Planet of Apes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please don't feel like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Cuckolds don’t deserve wives. Stats say they lose them, and thusly the gene pool is given a slight reprieve.

Slutwives are just disposable things, by their mindset and behavior. Unfortunately, they gossip, breed, and spread their particular plague around.

Bulls like this are detestable, and need culled from the herd.

Please, this deserved to be in Fetish. In Loving Wives, you’ll attract the wrong crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

First of all this story shouldn't be in the Loving wives' section, as there is nothing loving about this wife! I just don't understand this particular fetish. What's in it for the poor foolish cuck? To be humiliated by his loving wife on a daily basis? Why would anyone find that appealing?

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy59about 1 month ago

Please stop. This guy is pathetic. If he were a man he would fly home and deal with her betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

POS- in wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’m the morning make several copies of everything so far including pictures of you in your cage still and of the note written for the airport security guards . Then go down to a hardware store buy a small pair of bolt cutters and take the cage off . Go to a sporting goods store and purchase a handgun and shotgun dump the pellets from the shells and fill with rock salt then catch the next flight back wait in the shadows until your wife and your co-worker are busy in your bed then walk in point the pistol at the ceiling and fire one off , that will get their attention then make them get up and stand facing the wall and shoot them both in the ass with rock salt . Call your boss and explain what it’s your coworkers fault your not at your out of town trip and show him the evidence that should get you an extended leave of absence and an excusable reason for not fulfilling your trip responsibilities , it also should get the asshole coworker fired . Then take that bitch down to the bad part of town and sell her to a two bit pimp for a 100 , which is probably fair market value . Then take lover boy dressed in a white sheet with a clan symbol on it and drop him off in the middle of the hood . Then enjoy your new found freedom by fucking all your wife’s friends . Then send all the evidence you have of the two security guards raping you and abusing you to the airport heads and the newspapers . Then celebrate by fucking a your wife’s friends again and again and again etc, etc. etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Again, another good contribution to the huge pool of femdom-fetish-cuck fantasies already here. Not a little bit of realism in these ones.

consulting91consulting9128 days ago

This is too much. The abuse and the outing him like that is enough to make him snap.

At the end of all of this the TSA agents will be fired, the boyfriend will be fired and probably hurt by the husband and the church friend will end up hurt when he approaches the husband thinking he can humiliate him.

That wife just got divorced and doesn’t know it yet.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Please don't write a 3rd chapter and I'll give you a 5

fatherjohnazfatherjohnaz21 days ago

I hate this story. I get the cheating wife part but can't we let the hubby have some dignity?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous