Wife Driving Topless

Story Info
Wife Driving Topless.
851 words
4.22
5.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
71 Followers

One of the fun things I got my wife to do was on the trip back home was to remove her top while she was driving. On the drive she was wearing a tank top and of course no bra and I could see her nipples poking through the material of her shirt. As she drove down the highway I started playing with her breasts and nipples. I would lift her top above her small breasts exposing them to be seen and when we got into traffic I noticed that she just left them exposed while driving down the road. So that's when I told her that if she was going to leave them exposed that she should just take her top completely off and I was willing to give her a hand. Since we were on the highway I helped her with removing her tank top. I started by lifting her top up talking the left side first then the other. It was not hot outside so I told her to put the windows down. I knew that this would give trucks and larger trucks a better view of her small breasts when driving by if they decided to look over at her.

The highway that we were driving went through some towns and I was hoping that we would catch a red light or heavy traffic and have to stop. As luck would have it the town had three lights we missed the first one but had to stop at the second one. Since she was the first car in line anyone crossing in the cross walk had a good chance of seeing her small little breasts. It happened that one young man looked over and smiled at her so I knew he was one of the lucky ones get a view of her small breasts. The light changed to green and off we went. While she was driving I noticed that the sun was shining in on her very white breasts so got the sun tan lotion for the glove box. She had a nice dark tan except for her breasts which were creamy white. So I started applying it on her breasts the lotion made them nice and shiny. She kept driving when we arrived on the outskirts of town traffic came to a complete stop.

This left her breasts completely exposed to be seen. I noticed several men while she was stopped in traffic got a very good look at her small breasts. When we finally cleared traffic I let her drive for a hour and I told her to pull over when she got a chance and I would drive for a while. She pulled over in a vacant rest stop. I couldn't believe that nobody was around to see her. So we switched places and as we started to drive off I told her to lean her seat back and move the seat forward this would give other drivers a better view of her breasts.

As I was driving I looked for opportunities to show her off. So when ever I got along side another vehicle I slowed down giving them the opportunity to get a look at her. I guess that 10 men had seen her small breasts as I drove. When it turned to night we just drove along. With not much traffic around I decide turner on the dome light in the car and turn the brightness down. With the dome light on now you could really see was topless and her small breasts were clearly visible. As I drove she decided to take a nap and that's when one trucker pulled up along side of us and took out his phone and started filming her with his phone. She had know idea he was doing this. I really enjoy others seeing her small breasts knowing that they will probably masturbate thinking of her later.

As we were getting close to her father's house I told her that I needed to stop for gas and pulled into a convenience store on the outskirts of town. That's when I asked her if she wouldn't mind going in and paying for it. I gave her $20.00 and she got out of the car and walked into the store. She was

the only customer in the store as she walked up to the counter and paid. While pumping the gas I was watching her and noticed that the young man and her were talking and she made no attempt to cover up her small breasts. This reminded me of the time we came back from the beach. When I was finished with the gas she got to receipt and walked out of the store. On the drive to her father's house I asked her what happened? She told me that she told him I loved when other men looked at her breasts and she loved showing them.

When we finally arrived she put on her top and we brought went in to greet her father.

That was one of the best road trips ever.

ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
71 Followers