All Comments on 'Wife Enjoys New Years in the Desert'

by NoRegrets21

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would any man with any self respect allow himself to be willing cuckolded and stay married to a skank whore? Watch porn yes be married to a "real life porn star" hell no.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

A "true" story. You know that nobody believes you, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"she's her own woman" ... not in a marriage, any more than "he's his own man." You're part of a unit that works as one. If you don't want to be faithful and make the commitment to the other person, fine, but don't get married. The way it is going, the only way this story ends is in divorce after he prompts her to fuck around and then gets hurt and jealous. She's devastated, because she thought he wanted it and ends up dealing with anger and depression. Beyond foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Badly thought out story, ridiculous conclusion

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 2 years ago

Again, not what you'd expect – but still great! I do hope to read chapters that fulfill those gangbang fantasies...

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

True or not, not even the lowest whore and cuck would stoop this low.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing says American loser like pimping your wife in a muslim country (where they already hate us - on principle).

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

This story actually happened...again nope.

Why do we know that? Few gay men actually marry a woman, so guess what that means Gomer!!!

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

And this is a Muslim country? The title says desert, but the action is in a town! Sounds like Beirut in the old days, long ago, with lots of Christian sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whole premise is ridiculous.

Stop writing. It's stupid. You are horrible.

Couldn't read more than a few paragraphs.

Mortenera93Mortenera93almost 2 years ago

A cuck for a damned muz?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story themes have potential, but you couldn’t write an erotic story to save your life. I won’t read another one of yours and I love this genre. Sorry dude, you can’t write properly and you certainly can’t write erotica

LickideesplitLickideesplit10 months ago

The authors’s knowledge of Muslim country customs is abysmal. Most outstanding error is that they all use a lunar calendar … including their months’ lengths and names. So our Dec. 31 can fall on any day of any of their months. I suspect there are ‘underground’ parties and fairly secure announcement of such … but very unlikely a tourist stranger would be entrusted with such!

Several of these countries are not open to tourism, and others are very dangerous if a tourist did get in.

EroticSearcherEroticSearcher3 months ago

I love this! What a great story, hope you post more like it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoRegrets21@NoRegrets21
Stories are all true experiences - written by Sam (Husband) and edited by Jen (Wife).