Wife Gets Tied Up...

Story Info
Couple visits club, wife gets tied up and the fun begins.
1.8k words
3.77
25.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings!

Just want to tell you about our latest escapade that happened back in April. I actually wrote this a few days after it happened but didn't submit it until now.

As you may know, Jen and I have recently joined a sex club in Midtown Manhattan in New York.

The sex club is members-only and while we have visited 4 times in the past, there has been minimal sexual activity there between Jen and I.

The first time we were there I went down on Jen, amongst a bunch of other naked people Fucking. I couldn't get hard for the life of me (a problem I never have when we are alone together, but I guess I get in my own head when being in front of someone else) so I just went down on Jen and ate her deliciously sexy pussy and she came.

The second time was a short visit where we had a couple of drinks and watched their live erotic performance but left afterwards.

The third time was when we brought a mutual friend with us - we didn't really do anything with anyone else, but Jen was stroking both of our dicks and we took turns fingering her and making out with her. The next morning that friend fucked her - the first time she was with a guy without me being there.

We went another time about a month after our last visit and it was pretty lame. There weren't a lot of people there and the vibe was weak. We didn't stay for long and we left.

At this point in time, we were feeling a little down about this club, because aside from the interaction we had with our friend, and the first time we went, nothing happened there, and it was getting a little boring.

Until a few weeks ago on Friday night.

Jen and I didn't have plans to go out anywhere. We knew that our club was having an "All Play" event that was open to singles and couples, but we weren't seriously considering going there.

We had a busy Friday with work, and we went to a restaurant to have a light dinner because and drinks. We went pretty late, and it was around 10:30 PM as we were finishing up with dinner and drinks and we were debating what to do for the rest of the evening - go home to sleep or go out. Eventually, we decided to give the sex club another chance to see if we can enjoy it.

We got to the club at around 11:30. Not much was happening but there were more people than last time. The erotic performance usually starts around 12:15, so Jen and I sat down on the couch and just started chatting with the people hanging out in the "non-play" room.

We had an interesting conversation with some of the people there - a couple of them who were there for the first time. The club allows its members to smoke pot and vape in there so Jen and I were smoking and had a couple of drinks.

After a while we started moving around to the "playrooms" and we saw a guy who was wearing a bunch of tied up ropes as a kind of shirt. We started talking to him and he told us that his name was "Kru" and ropes were his big kink and he loved tying people up in interesting configurations. I told him that I can barely tie my shoelaces and he told me that he would love to show me how, and asked if Jen would model the ropes. Jen agreed and I took off her bra and dress so that she was just left in her small black thong underwear. While he was tying her up in an incredibly sexy rope configuration, we attracted an audience who was watching. One of those people was a guy named Jacob who was carrying around a flogger and had a couple of rolls of masking tape. I asked him about the flogger, and he said that it was used to "whip" people, and he mentioned that he liked tying people up in tape and that it was a special tape that didn't hurt your skin when it was applied.

Jen asked him how that the flogger was used and asked to feel its force on her hand. He gave her a soft strike and she said it didn't feel that bad. Jacob asked if she would be interested in feeling it on her ass and she said sure, so while she was being tied up in rope, Jacob started whipping/spanking her ass lightly with the flogger, and Jen was actually enjoying it! After about 5 hits on each side, her ass was red, and she said that it felt good but was starting to get sore, so he stopped. Jen's nipples were fully erect, and she was definitely turned on as Kru finished putting on the ropes. Jen looked incredibly sexy in it. She wore it around the club, and we got another drink and socialized some more.

Eventually she found Kru and asked him to take it off so that she could feel less constricted, and he happily did after posing with her for some pictures of his handiwork and model. I took the pics on my phone because we were nervous about where they would wind up.

Jen and I went to the bar to get another drink, and about 10 minutes later Jacob joined us again and started talking to us. He was a really nice guy, originally from Poland and was telling us about how he loved threesomes and the idea of pleasuring women. He then asked Jen if she wanted to be taped up.

It was a weird request, but this was turning into a weird night so Jen said "sure, why not?". While Kru was much more focused on the technique of the rope than touching Jen's body, Jacob was into feeling Jen as much as possible as he was taping up Jen's body. He focused on her beautiful breasts and applied a lot of tape around them causing them to stick out and look engorged, and her nipples were as hard as I've ever seen them. He was holding her breasts and positioning them, and it was very sexy to watch.

He was finished shortly after, and Jen had a lot of tape on her and looked very sexy. Everyone in the club who passed by was looking at her.

Jacob was asking us both sexual questions about what we have done in the past. We told him that we haven't had an MFM at the club yet. He said he loves MFM's and he was happy that he found this club, because in Poland, clubs like this weren't popular.

Jen, who always notices a guy's "bulge", told Jacob and I that while she doesn't think she is up for sex tonight, she saw that Jacob appears to be turned on, and asked him what he's hiding. Jacob took out his dick, which was almost fully erect and was about 7" inches long, a little more than me but not much. Jen said, "that's nice!" and said that she was happy that he was shaved circumcised as well. Jacob asked Jen if she would be fine with "massaging" his cock, and Jen said "sure", and started giving him a slow handjob. Jen always worries that I'll feel left out, so she started kissing me and moved my hands to her breasts at the same time as she was stroking Jacob's cock.

After a couple of minutes, she said to Jacob that it was hot feeling his pre-cum as she was rubbing him. He asked Jen if she would be ok with sucking his cock for a little while I fucked her. Jen said sure but told him again that she's not going to be having sex with him tonight. He said he was fine with that.

I took off my underwear and positioned Jen on all fours and started fucking her doggie style. She started moaning while sucking Jacob off, and it was extremely erotic. Unfortunately for me, after about 3 minutes after I started fucking her, I felt like I was going to cum and I pulled out of her. She asked me if I wanted a blowjob, and I said yes. She laid down on her back and started giving me a BJ. While she was doing that, Jacob started fingering her and asked if he could eat her out and she said yes. So, Jacob started alternating between his fingers and his mouth and after a few minutes Jen could no longer focus on blowing me and was thrashing on the bed while holding my dick in her hand and occasionally sucking it. I couldn't take it anymore and I blew my load, with most of it going in her mouth and some on her hand. She swallowed my cum, and a few seconds later started having her own orgasm, moaning loudly and quivering on the bed.

She asked Jacob if he had a condom, and when he said yes, she told him to stick it in her. He quickly put a condom on and started fucking her hard while she was still coming. He held up her legs and was plowing into her while she was laying down halfway off the bed, but next to me and was grabbing my dick.

Jacob's penetration was prolonging her orgasm, and it lasted longer than normal, but eventually subsided. Jen felt very weak, and asked Jacob if she could finish him off with her hands or mouth. Jacob was very polite and said that he was fine, and he just wanted to make sure that she came and was very happy that she did. At this point, the tape on Jen was a mess and loose everywhere, so Jacob helped remove the tape from Jen's body and breasts and then gave her a big kiss. We all got dressed and said our goodbyes and parted ways. Jacob gave me his info and told us to keep in touch.

After we got home, it was around 1:30 AM and we were both horny. We made out a little, had some passionate sex and then went to sleep. The next day, we had sex 3 times. Jen said after that she wasn't particularly attracted to Jacob, but she was in the mood and felt hot from the ropes and tape, and thought he was a nice guy, so she let it happen. She said though that she didn't think there would be a 2nd round with him. That was fine with me, and I was just happy that she had a fun night.

That was our latest adventure and I really enjoyed recounting them. Jen and I have been talking about getting her a "sensual massage" soon, so we'll see when / if that happens.

Until next time...