Wife's Beginning

Story Info
Wife and I explore!
1.3k words
3.6
18.3k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran home early, it was only 11:00 but work was slow so I decided to run home. I kept thinking of what I would do when I got home, Melissa would be cleaning something, but maybe if I were lucky she would be in bed. If I was really lucky I would open the door, quietly, walk upstairs and hear that buzz. Once I had been so lucky, I went up stairs quietly only to find her quickly trying to cover herself and turn off her vibrator at the same time. If only...

I unlocked the front door -a good sign- and proceeded to the stairs, careful of every step. As I reached the top of the stairs, turning left I saw the bedroom door, almost fully closed. I quietly pushed it open, stepping inside left it wide open, no one was home but us anyway. I stepped around the corner and saw her sleeping in bed, gently breathing as I walked up the edge of the bed. I couldn't help but think how close she was to the edge, her face only inches from the edge of the bed. I was careful as I stepped up, I could feel my cock stirring, I pulled at my pants without even thinking, slipping my finger into my boxers as I took the last step towards bed.

I pulled down my boxers, my cock spring to life once released,I was way beyond thinking now, as I took the last step towards her the tip of my cock lined up with her mouth. At this point I didn't really care, I lined my cock up against her mouth and pushed ahead. As soon as I touched her lips she opened her mouth with almost an automatic response. I stared down at her as I slid my cock into her mouth, at first there was nothing but a wonderful warm sensation around my head, then I felt her tongue lap against the side of my cock. The whole time I was on autopilot, only once I felt her tongue did I really get hard. I was watching her face as I slowly pushed into her mouth, not once did she even look to see it was me. I reached the back of her mouth, pushing up against her throat when she opened her eyes, looking up at me she pushed against my cock allowing as much as she possibly could into her throat. I could have cum right then, watching her suck on me before even knowing it was me for sure was incredibly hot.

I reached down grabbing her side and rolled her over onto her back, Mel's head hung off the side of the bed my cock deep into her mouth. I moved my right hand across her stomach, grabbing her by both sides leaving her hands free. She reached around to my ass and started to pull me into her, my cock now slipping down into her throat. Mel gagged as my balls reached her lips, she had always been able to take all of me if she was in the mood. Then she surprised me again, as I stayed still deep into her, I could feel her tongue wrapping around my cock, I pulled back and she let me slide a little before pulling me back in for more.

As I hit the back of her throat, without saying a word I pulled back out again, afraid to cum already I had something else in mind. I pulled back hard and broke her grip, she looked up at me again but remained silent as I pulled back out her lips and walked around the bed. I got to the far end and began to pull her pants down, she was more than happy to help and lifted her ass as if to give me permission. As she lifted up I pulled her pants back and grabbed her by the knees pushing her back over onto her stomach. Her pants still wrapped around her ankles flat on the bed I decided to drive straight in, I pulled her knees apart and shoved them ahead to open up that wonderful pussy.

I dove my tongue out into her, grabbing a hold of her waist as I did. I pushed my tongue as deep as I could, flicking down trying to hit her just right. Mel got herself up on all fours and pushed back hard as my tongue fucked her pussy. We stayed like that for a bit, her pushing back constantly and me just as deep as I could get lapping in and out of her. I could feel her starting to roll her hips at me, and I decided to go for broke, I lapped my tongue up from her pussy against her tight little asshole. Mel paused, but didn't pull away and I kept running my tongue against her ass.

She had always tired to tell me she didn't like it, yet when we weren't even 20 had licked and tongued fuck her ass for 10 minutes at least. Many year later she let me once finger her ass in the bath, I got to watch her go cross eyed about the same moment I started to slide my whole finger in and out of her ass, yet still she seemed to have an issue with any anal play.

Since she hadn't complained yet I placed 2 fingers against her pussy and gently pushed forwards with my tongue still in her ass. I pushed my fingers straight in and curled them back and gently got her gpot. She just dropped her head to the bed and gave up, pushing back as hard as she could, but I could feel her start to vibrate, it was too much and she started to cum, her pussy squeezed my fingers, the heat was so intense. Cum started to dribble out of her lips, a little at first, then I pulled my tongue back, pulled my fingers out of her pussy and easily slid them both into her ass. As my finger slid into her ass I stood up lining my cock up with her soaking wet pussy. In one stroke I had every inch buried into her, I pulled out my fingers and started to proper fuck her.

I slid out until barely an inch was left and hammered in ahead again and again. When I felt like I was close to cumming I pulled back out and reached to the nightstand, pulling out our we-vide, I slid the fatter end into Mel's pussy and pushed the slim end against her ass. Slowly the vibration got the best of her and it slid all the way into both. I pushed her ahead on the bed and laid on my back behind her, reaching ahead I grabbed her legs right by her pussy and pulled her back onto my face.

For the longest time she has refused to ride my face, but I love it. I even wish she would wake me up by sitting that sweet pussy or even her tight little ass on my face and bucking away. She was so turned on all she did was grind her clit against my lips for the next ten minutes, she even cum while riding. I was rock hard at this point and just slid myself up onto the bed more, once cock hit against her ass and she lifted herself up. Between me being rock hard and her all but leaking pussy, not to mention the vibrator up her ass and pussy, it didn't take any assistance to get my cock deep in her pussy, as she started to ride me up and down I knew I was close already, when she started to scream "Oh my god, FUCK ME!" Her pussy clenching my cock tight with a death grip, I exploded inside her, her cum mixing with my cum running out around my cock, I leaned up shifting her back, kissed her on the lips and whispered. "Next time, I want my cock in your ass or another in mouth." Until Next Time.