All Comments on 'Wife's Beginning'

by Bigc12

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well at least it was a LW and not playing with others. Story not that great but extra points for no added parties

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage. The story, poorly written, doesn't match the story in any sense. 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I thought he was going to catch her with a lover.

\

Not much here, maybe should have been in EC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From the scores on stories posted today one can conclude that ever story appears to be garbage, including this one. Sad that this year started the same way the last ended, with 90% stories posted daily nothing but rubbish. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The name changes from Melissa to Ashley to Mel during the first part of the story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No cucks here, good story.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

It could have been good. But it actually wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its an ok story. The big issue for me is the Mel/Melissa suddenly becomes Ashley once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@jj…..are you really that stupid? Have you ever taken the time to read the description of the Loving Wives category? It’s supposed to be about wives getting fucked by others. Extra marital fun, sharing wives, swinging. Your lame comment really makes you look like a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was boring. I was expecting him to walk in on his wife fucking a neighbor or landscaper or someone. But this story just fizzled out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man fucks wife is hardly a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigc12@Bigc12
Just giving it a go! Long time reader, but first time trying to write. I hope to improve with each story!