All Comments on 'Wife's Bondage & Foot Slave Husband'

by BarefeetinShackles

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Slave/husband wasn't as stupid as she took him for. He waited, and watched everything she did, Especially when she was moving him back up to the Dungeon. After what he figured was a week or so. As she was moving him to the dungeon one day, so he Through to himself at her using all of his body weight. Knocking her into the wall, knocking her out. Standing up he kicked her in the head, in to the concrete floor again very hard. He really didn't care if he killed her. She had taking away his life. And he figured the longer he waited to try to escape the less Chance he would have as he could feel himself getting weaker, and weaker just setting in the cell. So he really didn't care about her life, he only cared about himself now! After taking the keys from her Lifeless looking body. He freed himself, he could see that she was still breathing, so then he took the same chains and chained her up, including the shock collar. He also shoved his butt plug in her ass. And found she had a locking plug, and remote Vibrating egg in the Dungeon, so he shoved that them both into her cunt, and locked the plug. Taking the remote control to both the collar, an egg. Going upstairs he found the keys to his chastity cage, and removed it. Grabbing a beer he sat down to watch her wake up on the Monitors she had told him about. He Thought to himself, that fucking cunt had me on an 84" tv screen watching me Suffer, while she probably drank wine. As soon as he saw her wake up, he hit the intercom. Good morning Beautiful cunt slave, wait no no, just cunt is your name from now on, any questions about that cunt? She started screaming for him to free her or he would Suffer. Not Realizing she now had his collar on. He pushed the shock button, it was on 6 now. She hit the floor Shaking and pissing her self. I said what's your name? She picked herself up, and said cunt sir. That's better cunt, you know you were right, I do like you better in this bondage gear. She quietly ask how long was he going to keep her locked up, he simple said "as long as you were going to keep me locked up". She fell to her knee screaming, and crying, at that moment he hit the egg Vibrator switch turning it on. She grabbed her cunt, and saw that a plug was lock into her cunt, so she couldn't remove the vibrator. Every time she moved, the egg would vibrate against the metal plug, making her cum. You can't leave me like this. He laughed over the intercom. You took away my cock, and didn't allow me no orgasms! But I'm your loving master now, so I'm going to drive crazy with more orgasms then you can handle, for ever cunt..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Are peoples comments, why you remove this story a could months ago??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarefeetinShackles@BarefeetinShackles
14 Followers
I like to be manacled and shackled in bare feet having to submit to light torture on the soles of my feet. I would also like to be locked barefoot in chains and made to worship female bare feet. Email: shackledbarefeet@gmail.com