Wife's First BBC- Hubby Regret Pt. 02

Story Info
Wifes first interracial prefers BBC, cuck husband divorce.
3.3k words
4.1
28.6k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2 weeks later...

It's been two weeks after our eventful night in London, where my beautiful wife Jessica had inappropriate interactions with 3 muscular Black men, Jhonas, Derek, and Adam. Strangely, we hadn't argued about what happened, as it was clear that Jess was extremely drunk and vulnerable! We both concluded that we had miscommunicated to one another, and agreed to move on with our lives...let bygones be bygones!

I would be lying if I said I wasn't still hurt by what happened that night, but I loved my wife, and being with her was more important to me than walking away from our marriage, after all, drunken mistakes can happen.

Since returning from London, Jessica had decided we should spice-up our sex lives and purchased some naughty outfits, such as the classic French maid, a sexy nurse, and a slutty nun. She also invested money into sex toys, buying a vibrator, leather bound handcuffs, a blind fold, and even a spank paddle!

Unfortunately for us, we had both been busy with work so Jessica couldn't wear any of her sexy outfits or use any of her sex toys.

I remember it was a Wednesday evening when my boss, Kevin had asked me to stay behind and complete some important reports for the following morning. I was working hard to get a promotion so had agreed to complete them. I text Jessica to tell her that I would be running late, and not sure what time I would get home, only to receive a sexy reply from her!

Jessica's Text Reply: 'Get home ASAP baby, I'm shaving so my pussy will be smooth, wet and ready...see you soon big boy!'

Jessica's text message had made my dick erect beneath my office desk, making it difficult to concentrate and complete the reports!

It was 8:35pm when I pulled into my drive and entered my home looking for my temptress of a wife! I was hoping that Jessica would be wearing one of her outfits, but unfortunately this was not the case as I could hear her in the shower.

Me: "I'm home sexy!" I shouted into the bathroom as I stood in the door way, looking through the steam!

Jessica: "Hey honey! I'm getting out now so hop in the shower and get clean and I'll see you in the bedroom!"

I watched in awe as my sexy wife exited the bathroom in her white towel, still dripping wet. As Jessica got near our bedroom door she paused, then looked over her shoulder at me with a cheeky smile on her face...

Jessica: "OOOPS!" she said, as her towel dropped to the floor, displaying her wet naked body!

Jess looked magnificent as the soap suds ran down and over her juicy round bottom, whilst her large breasts were firm and pert, as water droplets fell from her erect nipples. She then winked at me and walked into our bedroom closing the door behind her.

I showered, washed, deodorised and after-shaved myself within 10 minutes, desperate to get in our bed and fuck my wife! As I approached the bedroom door I knocked and entered slowly...and there she was, my Jessica, looking like a porn star on all fours with her legs and bottom spread, pointed at me! Her face was buried deep into her pillow as she moaned, pressing her new vibrator firmly against her pussy!

Me: "You look like a porn star in that position!" I said with my dick standing to attention!

Me: "I can see how wet you are, it's running down the vibrator."

Jess sat up and asked me to come over to the bed, patting the spot beside her.

Jessica: "Sit here you!" She said whilst squeezing her nipple.

I walked over to the bed and sat down! Jess had started looking through her side unit, eventually raking through the top drawer, then pulling out a 30cm ruler.

Jessica: "I need to know how big your cock is!" She said with great enthusiasm!

Jess pushed me back so that I was laying on the bed, clearly desperate to find out how big my penis was! We both laughed as she held my dick firmly against the ruler, she started to stick out her tongue as she concentrated measuring my manhood.

Jessica: "You are such a liar!" She said laughing at me!

Me: "I know it's probably bigger than I thought!" I said feeling proud of my erect penis.

Jessica: "Yeah you wish! It's only 4.4 inches, nowhere near 5.3 inches like you told me in London!" she said laughing as she threw my penis to one side like discarded rubbish.

I had genuinely thought I was much bigger than this! I could have sworn that I measured it accurately when I was younger.

Me: "The girth is average though, so I make up for it!" I said, trying to redeem some points for my manhood.

Jessica jumped on her phone and Googled the average penis size! She once again took hold of my manhood and started to measure my length and girth.

Jessica: "So my husband has a small penis, great! The average length in the UK is 4.7 inches, and the average girth is 4.5 inches! Your girth is pathetic, it's only 3 inches!" Jess started laughing whilst wiggling my cock like a toy!

I felt completely useless, as if my penis wasn't worth her time and energy! My penis measurements have never been an issue throughout our entire relationship, so why now?

Me: "Honestly babe, I thought I was average!" I said nervously, hoping she still needed my small penis.

Jessica: "Holy shit, no way!" she said looking at her phone, completely astonished.

Me: "What is it?" I said curiously.

Jessica: "Apparently men with big dicks can grow up to 12 inches long, and 7 inches thick, wow!" she said whilst scrolling through her phone.

I told Jess that this was true, that my work colleagues have circulated pornographic videos where men with large appendages made love to women.

Jess: "Did their cocks fit inside the woman's pussy?" she asked with growing curiosity.

Me: "Of course they fit, just takes training!" I said chuckling at her question!

Jessica: "Can we watch one together, now?" she said whilst grabbing my laptop, placing it in my hand.

'What a strange evening' I thought to myself...Jess measuring my penis, realising how small it is, then her request to watch porn, specifically well-endowed men! Despite feeling a little overwhelmed and humiliated by Jessica's behaviour, I penis was still erect and wanted to have intercourse with my wife.

I opened the laptop and searched for 'Large men having sex'. This was a huge mistake as the results showed obese men having sex with women.

Jessica: "You're such an amateur, pass it here!" said Jess whilst laughing at me, she then took the laptop from me.

Jessica: "I'll use some of the words from my graphic novels!" said Jess as she begun to search the web for porn...my wife...searching for porn...this was crazy!

Google Search: 'Wife's Fist Big Cock Porn'

Jessica: "See, that was easy!" said Jessica whilst handing back the laptop.

I couldn't believe my eyes, there were so many videos of men with large appendages, most of them enormous.

Me: "So why did you search for 'wife's first big dick'?" I asked her, clearly concerned by this strange behaviour.

Jessica: "Okay, so it's in one of the books I have been reading, it's incredible! A woman is captured by a dangerous killer who gives her two options! Option one is to let her husband perish at the hands of a killer, allowing her to walk free. The second option is to sleep with the killer, who will in turn let her and the husband live!"

Me: "Let me guess, she refuses to comply, and her husband is killed? She then intervenes and is murdered accidentally?" 'These books are easy to predict' I thought to myself.

Jessica: "Nope, not at all! The wife chooses to sleep with the killer to save them both, but to her surprise, the killer has a large cock and knows how to use it! Her husband is forced to watch as his wife is defiled, enjoying multiple orgasms from the killer's dick." Jess started to laugh at her awful taste in books.

It was a relief to know that Jess had chosen to search this topic from a book she had read!

I handed back the laptop and asked Jessica to choose a video that looked sexy whilst I put on a condom. I couldn't believe it, holy shit...my wife was going to watch porn whilst we make love.

As I rolled the condom down my erect penis, Jess pressed play on the porn. The opening of the video showed a bored housewife drinking a glass of red wine whilst tracking her Amazon order via iPad. The delivery status read '2 minutes'!

As Jess lay beside me watching porn she had placed my hand against her pussy. Strangely she wasn't wet!

Jessica: "You'll love this one, the clips they show at the beginning of the video were hot, exactly what I want to watch!" said Jess, extremely eager for the video to get to the best part.

Jessica took hold of my dick and began jerking it slowly, applying light pressure to my bell-end as she glided to the tip.

In the next scene the doorbell rang! The wife character then approaches her front door whilst adjusting her breast to make them more revealing. Strangely, during this small scene Jess had become very wet against my fingers! She clearly knew a man with a large appendage was going to be on the other side of the door.

Jessica: "I wonder who is at the door!" She started giggling and gently moaning! Jess begun to stroke my manhood quicker due to the excitement on the screen.

The wife character then opened her door, and there stood a large black man delivering a package. He was tall, muscular, dark skinned, handsome, had a deep voice, and a stubbled beard.

Fuck! Did Jessica intentionally choose this video because the main character is a well-endowed Black man? Is this some how linked to her experience in London?

Me: "Really Jessica, a large black man!" I stared at her with a blank expression, desperate for her response.

Jessica: "Yes...really! He had the biggest cock, so I chose this one! I want to watch him fuck that sexy wife on screen, do you?" As Jessica said this, she climbed on top of me, placing her wet pussy against my dick, and plunged me deep inside of her!

This was incredible, watching porn with my wife was extremely erotic, especially when I could feel Jessica's bottom bouncing against my testicles.

Me: "I do Jess, I want to see him fuck that mans wife!" ...Who was I right now? This isn't like me at all! Am I actually turned-on from watching porn with Jess, or the fact that a well-endowed Black Man with a huge penis is having sex with someone's wife?

Jess and I watched the video in disbelief as the wife character asked to see the Black Man's appendage. The dark-skinned giant stood towering over the small Caucasian wife, as she submissively got on her knees. The Black Man then unzipped his tight pants and was about to take out his giant penis...

Jess stopped fucking me, and held herself completely still at the tip of my hard dick...we waited to in anticipation as the Black Man reached into his pants, then gripping his beast!

Jessica: "OH GOD I love this!" Jessica said fixated, looking at the laptop screen.

His large black hand fought hard to pull out his large flaccid penis, as he hung it in front of the wife's face.

Jessica: "Holy Fuck, that's limp and it's huge!" Jessica said staring in utter shock.

This flaccid penis was chocolate brown, with bulging veins, and a length of 8 inches. The girth was a terrifying 6 inches, and twitched as it grew harder and harder towards the wife's mouth.

The Black Man then told the wife to suck his member! The wife struggled to lift his heavy penis to her mouth, and eagerly began to suck the head! I can only describe the head of this Black Cock as a chocolate coated apple you get from the fairground, It barely fit...

Jessica: "This is what I wanted to see, it's perfect, look at it!" Jess crushed her weight down on me as my penis entered the depths of her pussy.

Jessica: "Andrew fuck me baby, fuck me deep!" Jessica bounced against my balls as I prayed not to ejaculate!

Jessica: "Deeper than that, come on, please try!" she said whilst pulling my hips into her!

Jessica begged me to go deeper for the next 30 seconds, her wet pussy had started to soak my testicles. I couldn't go any deeper, with a penis size of 4.4 inches I had nothing else to give her!

Me: "I can't go any deeper baby! I'm not a Black man with a huge cock!" I said in frustration! But to my surprise Jessica started to moan and fuck me faster, was this dirty talk to her?

Jessica: "Do all Black men have Big, Thick Cocks, I hope so?" Jessica stared at the screen, as she watched the wife take the Black Man's penis into her white pussy.

Me: "Yes baby! Way bigger than white men's!"

Jessica started to violently fuck my little penis, pushing for her climax as she moaned and screamed. I could tell Jess liked watching as black cock opened-up the wife's tight vagina.

Jessica: "FUCK...FUUUCK! ...Tell me you want a black man to stretch my pussy like that!" she shouted!

What in the hell, my wife wanted to fantasize about a black man making love to her?

Me: "This is just fantasy isn't it Jess?" I asked, whilst getting close to ejaculating! My legs started to tense and balls started to tighten, I wasn't going to last much longer.

Jessica: "YES.... it's our fantasy baby!" she yelled banging against my small appendage.

Was this my fantasy or Jessica's? It was becoming obvious to me that the porno, the sex, and dirty talk was making my heard pound with adrenalin...so may be this was my fantasy?

Thinking about it, my wife would look smoking hot fucking a Black Man! She has very pale skin and would look magnificent against his contrasting dark tones, let alone his veiny member entering her perfect smooth pussy...going deeper than I could ever achieve...so yes...yes..YES...this is our fantasy!

Me: "I WANT TO WATCH A BLACK MAN FUCK YOU JESSICA!" I shouted!

ME: "Fuck...I'm Cumming!" I gripped Jessica's round bottom and tried to hold her against my throbbing penis.

Jessica: "STOP!" she shouted as she stood up, breaking away from my tight grip.

With no stimulation my penis throbbed pathetically as I released my semen into the condom, filling it completely! I lay there shaking and twitching from the intense orgasm. I felt so selfish as I had forgot that my wife doesn't want semen anywhere near her or in her

Jessica: "Great! I was nowhere near an orgasm and you've finished! And how dare you dry to jizz inside of me, I don't want your spunk!" she said aggressively.

I had disappointed my wife once again, lasting only a few minutes as usual! I apologised to her and explained men don't last more than a few minutes. Jessica roller her eyes and stormed over to the laptop, aggressively clicking the mouse pad.

Jessica: "Is that right? Really? Well, what about this?" she said as she skipped through the porno.

Jessica: "That Black Man fucks that wife fast and hard for nearly 50 minutes, and you last 3...tops!"

What the actual fuck, my wife is standing there humiliating me and comparing me to a man with incredible stamina.

Me: "I can't fuck like him Jess! That's not natural! His manhood is massive, so maybe that's why he lasts longer!" I said hoping she would accept my pathetic excuse.

Jessica: "Well isn't that just great for me!" She was extremely annoyed.

Jessica: "I know it's a fantasy Andrew, but I need that experience!" she said whilst pointing at the laptop.

Me: "You can, you have vibrators that will last for hours?" I said smiling, hoping to diffuse the tension.

Jessica: "You don't get it Andrew, it's not the same..." She said slamming my laptop shut.

Jessica explained that because I had ejaculated so quickly, that she just wanted to go to sleep and forget about the night! This was devastating, I could even last long enough to please my wife, let alone give her an orgasm.

We lay cuddling for around 30 minutes as Jessica started fell into a dream like state. During this time Jess often mumbles and talks utter nonsense. Sometimes when Jess is in this state of mind, I can ask her questions and receive facts from her without her being aware! Funny enough, I use this technique to find out what she has bought me for Christmas.

Me: "Jess! Do you still love Andrew?" The key to finding out facts about myself is to ask Jess questions a third person capacity.

Jess: "I do!" she said, whispering frustratedly towards the stupidity of my question.

I had decided to find out if Jess was telling the truth once and for all, were we just dirty talking about a fantasy, or was she wanting to have sex with another man?

Me: "Jess, do you like sex with Andrew!" I asked praying she would agree!

Jessica: "Yeah?" she answered, almost sounding like a question!

Me: "Jess, do you want to have sex with another man?" I asked, hoping she would remain faithful!

Jessica: "No?..." She muttered whilst sounding a little puzzled. Was jess questioning herself?

'What a relief' I though, this was all just a fantasy, and my wife was still the person I remembered marrying! 'I am more than enough for my wife, no matter my penis size', I thought.

Jessica: "Yes..." She said moaning whilst heading into a deeper sleep!

Me: "Who do you want to have sex with Jess?" I asked as my heart weighed heavy.

Jessica: "Black men!" she said whilst continuing to moan!

I couldn't believe it...the truth was now out in the open! Jess is secretly infatuated with Black Men! I lay beside the woman I love as my eyes began to fill with tears, shamefully crying. I had realised that I was no longer enough for her.

As I lay there, I sobbed and soaked my pillow thinking about Jessica and Jhonas as they dry fucked on the dance floor, whilst Derek and Adams large appendages rested close to her pussy. 'Did Jessica want to be penetrated by Jhonas and the others' I thought to myself.

Me: "Jessica, do you want to make love to Jhonas, Derek and Adam?" I said, already knowing her answer.

Jessica: "mmmm...Yes...Please..." So a sleeping woman speaks the truth!

As I tried to sleep I started to get horribly visions of Jess being in that porno we watched, my role being the husband, leaving the house only to find out that Jessica had sucked and fucked the muscular Black giant!

They say god can be cruel...so here it is, the cruellest part of this painful experience...that despite these hurtful visions making me cry over our marriage...something else had started to stir in me...my pathetic and lifeless small penis had started to grow hard and erect...shamefully at the thought of Jessica, my wife...being penetrated by large, muscular, hung Black Men! Why is this happening to me?

This was the first night, but not the last where I had cried and masturbated myself to sleep...like pathetic wimp!

Part 3...The Café..