All Comments on 'Wife's First BBC- Hubby Regret Pt. 02'

by aSimpleCuck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't worry sissy boi she's going to find a real man and when she does shill kick your pathetic ass to the curb in the divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where's the divorce? I read none of the story, skipped to the end to see some form of dignity and self respect for the cuck and get this ending? WTF!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hubby should consider just walking away from his life and starting a brand new one in a different region or country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The dialogue is really dumb and totally unbelievable.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 1 year ago

I have a feeling that hubby will be cleaning up Jessica's cream pie soon! Jessica makes hubby use condoms because she doesn't want his useless sperm inside her but she will probably take a BBC bareback all night long. Will Jessica put panties on hubby after she cuckolds him? Can't wait for part 3, five stars!

2112literotica2112literoticaover 1 year ago

I wish you’d stop using the word appendage for a penis, it’s really annoying. I pretty much found the story annoying. Why agree to a dance club if you have no intentions on dancing? You really sound like you wanted to be cucked

aSimpleCuckaSimpleCuckover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for these comments. Part 3, 4 and 5 are coming. Part 3 is uploading now. I can't believe my wife did any of this, so thanks for being so concerned about my feelings! ;)

aSimpleCuckaSimpleCuckover 1 year agoAuthor

Loving all of the aggressive comments haha 😂

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 1 year ago

Wow, you really are naïve aren’t you? This might be her first BBC I’ll guarantee you she’s cheated on you before. So my advice is kick her to the curb. You don’t have kids at home and get on with your life. My first wife was a cheater and believe me it had nothing to do with penis size it’s just in them something they can’t control It’s like a drug. Oh, and this wasn’t the first time she had watched porn, just the first time with you. She’s letting you know exactly what it is she wants. Unfortunately I think you’re going to let her cockle you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If my wife ever had me wear a condom, I'd stop fucking her for a month and rub it out like a man. If I were small and she talked shit like your wife, I'd dish it right back until she cried.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous