Wife's Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife becomes a lesbian sex slave, and husband is cuckolded.
2.7k words
3.91
5.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction. Be sure to read chapter 1 first. This story was inspired by GTO_Racer's story "Cuckolded by my Daughter's Friend" I wanted to take my own play on the concept and avoid incest. I also play with more BDSM attributes.

After a restless night, David got up hoping everything that happened was a nightmare. Unfortunately everything seemed to be true. David was nude in the smallest guest room. Then he remembered it was actually his room now. The room that used to be his is now April and Mistress Samantha's room. There were no clothes for him to put on. David's cock and balls were still locked in a tiny cage, and still hurting immensely from the kick Samantha gave him. Worse yet, the letter from April was on the dresser, now stained with David's tears. David spent most of the night reading and rereading that letter, crying and crying harder each time. His wife April. No, April wasn't really his wife anymore. April was devoted to her mistress and her life as lesbian sex slave. David didn't know where he fits in, or if he fits in..

David heard a knock on the door, it was April's voice.

April:

David my love, can I come in?

David,

Yes of course, please come in.

April entered the room. April was grinning and a big smile for David, she was glowing from being so happy. She was naked and sweaty this morning. April's pussy was glistening too. April sits on the bed and lets sit next to her.

April:

David honey. I still love you. I am safe. I am having the most fun of my life. When we first agreed I could start finding women to have sex with, you said you would be fine with it if I could answer those questions. I still can answer those questions. I expect you to live up to your end and be happy for me. How are you this morning? I see your tiny cock is still locked safely away as Mistress wants, that is good.

David:

I, I I am really sore, and I don't know what to think. I miss you so much April, it was a long business trip, and now I am in this state. I feel lost, I feel like I've lost your love.

April:

Giggling at David. Yes, you broke the rules, and Mistress had to punish you. It is your own fault really. I remember my first punishment. Mistress flogged me with a cane on my ass and pussy. We found out I am a natural pain slut. I can cum from Mistress punishing me, it is an intense orgasm that is unlike pussy or anal orgasms. Mistress loved that, and so do I to be honest.

And yes, I do love you and I want to share my life with you. It is just Mistress doesn't want any cocks in any of my holes. With so many beautiful women in my life, I don't really want a cock in any of my holes either. To be honest, with as stretched out as I am, and with that little cock of yours. Let's just say neither of us would get any pleasure. Mistress doesn't want to risk any seamen in my mouth, after all my tongue and mouth have a primary purpose of pleasuring pussies, and seamen wouldn't help that function. So blow jobs are not allowed.

April giggles a little bit more and playfully taps on David's cock cage with her fingers.

David:

I know you've been stretched out, I just miss you, I wish I could be more for you.

April:

Trying to stifle a full blown laugh attack. David my love, you know can't be more. You have a tiny cock. You being pussy free is your reality. It is time to stop wishing it was different and accept the way things are. We can hug, and we can kiss. When Mistress gives permission, you can lick my pussy. I remember how good of a pussy licker you are. You want to lick my pussy when it is allowed, don't you?

David nods but starts to cry a little.

April continues:

Stop crying David, I am not saying this to mean, it is just a fact. Your tongue and fingers are the only parts of you that will ever enter me again. I doubt it will happen often, but you can always hope. I need you to acknowledge this fact.

David:

Yes, I understand April, my cock will never be allowed to enter you again. My tongue may be used to please you when Mistress Samantha allows it.

David starts to weep like a beaten child. April cradles him but giggles at his predicament

April:

Very good David, that is a good first step. When Mistress releases you from the cage, she might let me give you a hand job. I won't really want to because cocks don't interest me any more, but I do love you and want you to be happy. Remember, that is the only sexual contact we can have.

David:

Between gasps and sobs, David nods. I know April, it is just going to take time for me to come to terms with all this. Why are you nude here with me if I can't have sex with you?

April:

Silly, we talked about this yesterday. Mistress wants me to be nude at all times. That makes it easier if she or any of our guests else wants to fuck me. Mistress has taught me to be proud of my body and of my sexuality. My sexuality is that I am a lesbian sex slave. I love my life now. I love giving women orgasms. I love giving my body to women to use for their pleasure. I love being used by women, it gives me so much pleasure.. I love that I won't ever have to let a cock in me again. Being nude is actually really freeing and empowering. Everyone in this house sees me and wants to fuck me. It feels so great to be so desired. I suppose it might also be a reminder to you of what you can't have.

April leans in and gently kisses David on the cheek and continues to playfully tap on David's caged cock. David wails like a child even worse as reality crashes on him. Behind his wails he slightly quivers with the pleasure of April teasing his caged cock.

David thinks pleasuring April might help his situation, so he leans and starts to lick April's nipples and lets his hand start to massage April's pussy. April smacks David across the face and smacks his caged dick with an open hand. David screams in pain and jumps back.

April continues:

David, you need to learn your place. I just got telling you my body is for Mistress's pleasure, and Mistress's friends. Not for you. You need to get permission to touch me like that. And you don't have permission.

April smacks David's caged cock five more times for good measures. David collapses and cries even harder from the pain of everything. April wraps him in her arms.

April:

Mistress gave me permission to punish you when you break the rules. If you don't learn from my punishments, Mistress will come in and punish you more forcefully. Lets not worry about that now. I think you are going to learn your place. I give you permission to suck on my nipples. So you don't get tempted, I will tie your hands behind your back.

April pulls out some rope and ties David's hands and arms behind his back. April cuddles up to David and positions his head so he can suckle on April's breasts. It is a strange site to behold. A beautiful woman cuddling a small man who is sobbing like a baby but suckling on the woman's breasts. David begins to understand how pathetic he truly has become.

April continues:

That's a good boy. Why don't I tell you about my morning while you are enjoying worshiping my breasts. I woke up at 5am and did a five mile run on the elliptical. I took a shower and shaved my legs and pussy. Next week Mistress will take me to the spa to get my body waxed. I do like going to the spa. I like the pain around my pussy, waxing makes my skin so much smoother and more sensitive, and I get to lick the pussies of the waxing ladies. They aren't used to getting a happy ending, so I think we may be their favorite customers.

After my shower I licked Mistress Samantha's pussy. She prefers to be woken up with my tongue and fingers inside her. This morning she wanted three orgasms, that was lovely. After that we went into the shower together. Mistress likes having me wash her. She usually wants me to finger fuck her in the shower, but she didn't this morning. After showering mistress, I cooked mistress her breakfast while she dressed. I've learned how long Mistress takes to get ready in the morning, so I had her breakfast ready just as she was sitting at the table.

I sat down to chat with Mistress while she ate. Mia had joined us at the table for a few minutes and then said she would like me to lick her pussy before she leaves for the day. Mistress gave me permission, so I went with Mia into her and Kenna's room. Mia layed on the bed and spread her legs. I crawled between her legs and started pleasuring her with my mouth and fingers. It didn't take long for MIa to orgasm. I felt Kenna get behind me and I felt her strapon enter my pussy. She started pounding me and encouraged me to give Mia more orgasms. That lasted for about 30 minutes. I think I orgasmed three times and I got Mia off another four times. That was a really fun morning I must say.

After Mia and Kenna were done with me and left for the day, I cleaned up breakfast. Then Mistress instructed me to check in on you. Mistress will be expecting an answer if you want a divorce or if you will submit and stay here.

David stops suckling and looks into April's eyes:

You certainly do have a lot of sex. It sounds like you don't get to decide when your body is used. Don't you get to decide anything for yourself.

April:

David, I chose to be a lesbian sex slave, so I have happily agreed to every time I have been fucked and every time I have licked pussy. I trust Mistress to only give the right women permission to have fun with me. I like giving control to Mistress. And I really love being covered in pussy juices and being constantly horny I always love the release fucking give me.

David:

How do you stay horny, don't you get relaxed after orgasming?

April:

I stay horny due to training and various piercings and toys. I got my nipples pierced and that makes them incredibly sensitive. I have a labia piercing that has a weighted ball attached to it. Whenever I walk, the ball bounces against my clit. Those two keep me horny for the most part. I also have a vibrating butt plug in often, but not right now. Lastly, training, ever since I submitted to Mistress, I have been having sex nearly non stop every waking hour. My body expects it now. The feeling is exhilarating.

I do get a relaxing relief when Mistress decides she wants to marathon fuck with one of her really large strap ons. Those marathons last at least an hour, and I usually get an orgasm that constantly floods over me for at least 30 minutes. Mistress and I have been building up my stamina so the flood can last longer. Our goal is a two hour orgasm. It is so intense and incredibly powerful, I love it.

David:

Do you think I will be having sex like you do if I submit to Samantha?

April:

Giggling, at the question. Only mistress Samantha can answer that, and the answer might change from day to do, or even minute to minute. But, since you are an anatomical guy, and Mistress is only into women, I doubt it. But I expect she will find a way for you to service her and our guests.

April smacks David's caged cock very hard twice. David screams out in pain again, and shudders with a little bit of joy. April sees the twinge of joy and smacks his caged cock 5 more times. A little precum comes out of his caged cock and then he curls into the fetal position and sobs.

David,

April, why did you do that, what did I do wrong?

April:

I did that because you should expect punishment at all times, even if you didn't do anything against the rules. Look at my hand, I made you happy. You will need to lick your cummies off my hand, right now

David gets a bit composed and then licks all of his cum off April's hand. Then April smacks David's caged cock many times. She let him precum again, and kept smacking him With tears flowing down his face he licked the precum off April's hands.

Mistress Samantha enters the room. April gets up leaving David alone and crying in the fetal position. Samantha wraps April in a big hug and grasps her ass and passionately kisses her. Then Samantha says:

April my toy, it looks like you broke David just like I asked you.

April:

Yes mistress. I did it just like you said. I reminded him of how pitiful his cock is and how much sex I'm getting. I punished him by slapping his caged cock like you instructed. I slapped his cock more than needed just to get him in this miserable state. I also found David can precut from the pain of his caged cock being slapped.

Samantha:

Very good April. I'm proud of you. Mia and Kenna are back. They brought a new friend. You may find them and see to their needs. You've been a good girl breaking David down like this. I just loving seeing guys a crying mess

April kisses Samantha on the cheek and starts to leave:

Thank you mistress. It was kind of fun and David broke down like you said he would. I hope he is ready to submit now. I've been looking forward to licking more pussy and getting fucked.

Samantha:

She smacks David's caged

David I want you to think about what just happened here

SMACK

April turned you into this quivering mess of a thing

SMACK

All she did was give you some light punishment and tell you how much she loves being a lesbian sex slave

SMACK

She reminded you how pathetic your tine caged cock, and she doesn't want it in her

SMACK

I personally don't want your tiny cock or any cock for that matter in my toy

SMACK

As soon as she heard there were some girls who wanted their pussies licked and wanted to fuck her, April happily left you like this so she could pleasure the women and get fucked. I just love how much of slut she has become for me.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Despite the pain and humiliation you are in, you actually loved being so close to April

SMACK

You loved that she tied you up

SMACK

You love that you could suckle her nipples

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

You love that your cock was caged and couldn't get erect

SMACK

You hope April might want to come back and be with you, but you secretly love that April has no desire for you any more

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

And you loved that April touched you, even painfully, but you had the slightest relief of some precum dribbling out of you

SMACK

David curls back into the fetal position rocking and crying in pain.

I am going to leave you alone now. You have two options. Crawl out the patio and beg me to let you submit to me. If you don't beg to submit to me, I will come back in the morning, and remove the cage and remove you from this house. You will see the divorce papers the next day. Choose carefully.