Wife's Public BBC Gangbang Ch. 04

Story Info
Submitting to Power and Auctioned Off.
2.7k words
4.65
28.5k
45

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week was moving along pretty fast, Michael was busy with work and we didn't hear from him for a few days. That changed when the phone rang Wednesday afternoon and he was on the other end.

"How are my two sluts doing?" Said Michael.

"Fine Daddy, how are you?" Responded Elle.

"I'm doing well." Michael responded, "I am thinking about the Jamaica trip and am going to book plane tickets and hotel."

"I'm thinking we will go first class for the flight and stay at a 5 star all-inclusive hotel."

A concerned Elle said, "I'm not sure we can afford to do that for all of us."

"I have an idea how we will pay for that." Michael added.

"I am setting up a silent auction at the club. Groups will bid, you against Chloe, to see who they get to gangbang." Said Michael with a huge grin on his face.

"Whichever of you raises the most to be fucked will win, and the proceeds will pay for a chunk of our trip."

"I'm game and I know Chloe will like the idea too!" Responds an overly excited Elle.

Michael then states, "Leave the details to me and I'll have it scheduled a week from this Friday."

Sounds good Daddy, See you soon!" Elle hangs up the call.

When I and Chloe got home after work and school, Elle greeted us with the news.

"That sounds like a fantastic idea," I said.

"Mom and I competing to see who brings in more money is soooo hot! This is gonna be fun!" Chloe adds.

The evening went on as normal. Elle told me she needs to take the car to the shop tomorrow, that the brakes were squealing a bit today.

I said, "good thinking. You and Chloe probably need to go shopping soon for a few bikinis and dinner outfits for Jamaica as well."

"I was thinking the same thing," Added Elle, "I might pick some things up for us tomorrow as well."

After dinner and some television we made our way up to bed. Elle immediately started groping my cock and before you know it we were kissing, fondling and sucking on each other like two teenagers in heat!

She moved down my body, lightly biting my nipples, kissing my abs and stopping at my cock.

She began licking my shaft, slowly sucking my balls into her mouth, moving to the tip and engulfing my dick all the way to the balls! I notice that she goes balls deep much easier these days. Taking those huge black cocks deep makes it much easier to engulf mine!

I move her around to get into a 69 position so I can lick her cunt and tongue her gorgeous tight ass. I probe as deep as I can with my tongue pushing through her tight pucker. Licking her clit, sucking her piercing in and out of my mouth until I taste her sweet nectar as it moistens her pussy.

I can't wait any longer, I have to get my cock deep in her pussy. I have her climb on reverse cowgirl and ride me hard.

After about ten minutes, Elle moans, "your cock feels so good Baby, aaahhh," Elle struggles to get the words out. "That's it Baby, fuck me hard."

I feel her swollen cunt tighten up and squeeze my shaft as she orgasms. I am right behind her and begin breeding her fuck canal with my seed!

We drift off to sleep and I have the best nights rest in quite a while.

Thursday flies by pretty quick and I'm on my way home from work. As I pull into the driveway Elle has just got home before me. She is getting out of her car and look's disheveled.

She see's me and says, "you will not believe what happened to me today at the automotive shop!"

"Let's get inside and you can tell me." I said.

We get inside, Elle grabs me a beer and we sit down on the couch in the family room.

Just then Chloe arrives home. "Hey Mom and Dad, how was your day?"

Elle responds, "Mine was fantastic, come over here and have a seat, I'll tell you both."

Elle begins, "I took the car first thing this morning to the shop for a brake job. I'm talking to this big black guy at the counter, named Marcus, checking my car in for service."

"Alright Slut, your car is next in line. Now get in the back office and get your clothes off!" He said.

I responded, "What!"

He then says, "I see the tattoo on your tit and I want my dick sucked now!"

"I looked down and realized my top was revealing enough cleavage to expose my QoS symbol."

"We'll, what are you waiting for? Get in there and get naked!" He commanded.

"I felt my pussy getting wet and couldn't stop myself from submitting to his request".

"I stepped into the office and began stripping like a cheating cheap white Whore".

"He came in behind me, shut the door and pulled out his enormous black as coal cock. The blackest cock I have seen yet".

"I grabbed that huge piece of meat with both hands and put my outstretched mouth around the head and began sucking".

"I pulled off and big strings of saliva followed. I began lubricating his shaft with my tongue, sucking one nut then two into my mouth. It seemed like each ball was the size of a lime, they were huge!"

"I was doing all that I could to get his entire cock down my throat but it was so big around it was making it difficult!"

"He was calling me all sorts of names. Cunt, White Bitch, Black Cock Slut, BBC Whore, Fuck Toy. With every name my pussy dripped more and more!"

"I kept forcing his cock down until I felt my throat fully relax and open up. When that happened I had that ginormous cock balls deep. I held it there for a few seconds but had to come off to breath!"

"I then began having fun taking him balls deep, up and down, until he grabbed my head and held me down on his cock. I felt the warmth of his black gold shooting straight into my stomach!"

"After taking his full load and eating every bit, he poured us a cup of coffee."

"I sat there and he told me he was taking my pussy and ass next. My cunt gushed with wetness."

"After a few minutes he had me stroking his cock again until it sprung back to life. He told me to get on all fours so I did."

"I felt the head of his gargantuan cock pushing at my folds until it punched through. He began taking me like he owned me."

"I felt very long strokes as he pulled out and went back in. My pussy was gripping his cock so much I began moving back and forth with his motion."

"He pulled out, got on his back and I rode him reverse cowgirl like I had never been fucked before."

I got off him, laid on my back, legs up and he pushed deep inside beyond my cervix. I could see my stomach rise with his cock as he pushed into me!"

I was rubbing my cock through my slacks the whole time Elle is talking. Suddenly I'm startled by Chloe grabbing at my crotch and unzipping my pants.

"Don't look surprised Dad, you know you've wanted to fuck me the first time you saw me fucking those boys." Chloe said seductively. "Mom's story has me all hot and I want some cock!"

She goes to town sucking my cock as Elle continues.

"I began shaking with an intense orgasm as he continued pounding my swollen pussy."

"It felt like it lasted five minutes. He kept railing away at me through the whole thing!"

"He pulled out, flipped me over and pushed his cock at my rosebud. Soon I felt him violating my anal canal."

"His cock entered and I screamed." Elle said, "I'm sure others could hear me."

"There was a knock at the door and someone asked, are you OK Boss?"

"He answered, "Yes." Then told them to continue with their work, he'd be out after a while". Elle stated.

"It didn't take long for him to have me stretched out and pushing hard and fast. I could hear and feel his balls slapping my pussy with each deep stroke."

"After a few minutes my cunt was squirting everywhere. I began working my clit as fast as I could while he pounded away at my ass!"

"He fucked me for another half hour, pulled out of my well used ass, turned me around and shot load after load all over my tits, then made me rub it in like lotion."

"My car was ready and I realized we had been in that office for 3 1/2 hours."

"He said, come by anytime I'm in the need of a good fucking, he would always oblige."

"I got in the car, went and had lunch at a deli.

"Went to Victoria's Secret and a couple other shops, bought mine and Chloe's clothing for Jamaica."

"I got home just now, what a day!" Elle ended.

That story and the fact that Chloe was sucking my cock had me rock hard!

Chloe pulled off, took off her panties and said, "Fuck me in the ass Dad!"

I didn't even think twice, I just pushed my cock into my sweet daughter's butt and started fucking away! I started fingering her pussy frantically while shoving into her ass.

She started to cum, her pussy was clamping onto my fingers and her ass was convulsing. I couldn't hold it any longer shot my load deep into her tight backdoor. I pulled off and Chloe turned around and sucked my cock clean!

I can't believe I just fucked my gorgeous daughter and we both liked it!

The following week went by uneventful and Friday was upon us. We were getting ready for the silent auction at the club.

Chloe was wearing a micro short spandex mini skirt that barely covered her ass, thigh high stockings, the smallest bikini top that just covered her nipples and 6" heels.

Elle was wearing a super sexy blue plaid micro school girl skirt, see thru white button up 1/2 shirt tied just below her tits, thigh highs and 5" heels.

Neither girl had bra or panties on and you could very easily tell. Their pierced nipples showed right thru their tops, their tattoos were fully on display, pierced belly buttons out in the open. I think the most revealing thing however was how easily their freshly waxed smooth pussies could be seen. There was no hiding it when they sat down!

Michael and Jamal picked us up and we were off to another night of debauchery! We made our way into the club, all eyes again on us, and sat down at a reserved table right in front of the stage.

On the stage was a king size bed for the festivities. We noticed the table with the secret auction bid sheets. Guys gathering and trying to get people to join their teams so they could bid higher. Some bids already placed. We all ordered drinks and enjoyed watching it all unfold in front of us.

Guys would come up to the table and check the girls out. Some would caress or grope their titties. All were trying to determine who they wanted to bid on. Elle and Chloe were egging the guys on to pick them. You could tell they were having fun with the competition with each other. Regardless who wins this thing, they both want it!

The 9pm deadline to bid arrives and the bidding stops. The owner and Michael take the bid jars to figure out the winners. After a few minutes Michael approaches the microphone.

"Good evening my fellow Brotha's. Are you ready to thoroughly use one of my white girl sluts tonight?" Michael said.

A big cheer from the audience happens.

Michael continues, "This was a very tight auction won by a slim margin. You guys really sharpened your pencils or really wanted to fuck a White Whore tonight!"

"The winner by a margin of $14,500 to $14,250 is Slut Chloe!" His tone is very excited.

First of all, WOW!. $14,500 to use my daughter as a fuck toy! My wife is so gorgeous she brought a bid of $14,250!

"Chloe, bring your sweet ass up here and meet the 24 man winning team!" Michael commands.

Chloe makes her way up on stage and the men start coming out from the back and surrounding their fuck toy for the night. Hands are all over her, grabbing her tits, pinching her nipples, fingering her pussy and ass!

Guys are kissing her passionately, licking and sucking her nipples, spanking her ass, and slapping her titties!

She makes her way over to the bed and says, "Get naked and fuck me how ever you want!

I think she is enjoying this so much because it kind of makes her think she is a prostitute. Getting paid to fuck all these guys has her dripping wet!

She starts off sucking each cock in a fast moving rotation. It's not long before cocks begin finding their way deep inside her pussy. She is getting spit roasted by cock after cock.

I look over at Elle and she is on her knees and has Michael's cock balls deep down her throat!

Chloe has a 10" cock in her pussy, 11" cock down her throat and is stroking a huge cock in each of her hands. She is being held up by cock! The guy down her throat has a hold of her head and is fucking her mouth furiously!

Michael tells the second place team, "Come on up and Elle will suck your cocks while her daughter Whore's herself."

Jamal joins the group on stage and starts fucking Chloe.

Now the guys have begun maneuvering underneath Chloe, there is a cock in her ass making her airtight! 5 cocks at once, Chloe really is becoming a pro at this!

"Fuck my white ass, shove your bbc down my throat and beat my pussy up with your big black cocks!" Chloe yells.

She is in a never ending orgasm as her body is quivering and convulsing non stop. When a cock comes out of her pussy she squirts everywhere until another fills her cunt back up!

After about an hour the guys begin entering her holes to shoot their seed deep inside and feed her their cum!

Elle is busy sucking cock, taking their loads and swallowing all the cum she can!

After Chloe has taken twenty plus loads she calls out to me and says, "Dad, get up here and clean my cum filled holes."

I immediately make my way to the stage and begin licking the cum off her tits, then getting all up in her pussy and ass with my tongue, sucking as much of the cum out of her as I can!

Michael makes his way to the stage to tell everyone thanks for coming out tonight and making this auction a success. He says, "We will do this again in the near future."

We all make it home at the end of the night and sleep until about noon on Saturday.

The next week goes by pretty fast and Jamal and Chloe's graduation is upon us. We are leaving for Jamaica in the morning. The kids names are called and they go up and receive their diplomas.

The next morning we all head to the airport, catch our first class flight and are in Montego Bay before we know it. We catch the shuttle to Negril. The whole time I can tell by the looks on Elle and Chloe's faces, they are realizing we have come to the mother load of BBC here.

Elle says, "look at the size of all the cocks that are evident by the outline in their tight banana hammock bathing suits!"

We check in at the all inclusive hotel. We're escorted to our two bedroom suite overlooking the beautiful beach and ocean. It is a gorgeous room with a patio sized balcony on the second floor.

As the door closes, Michael says, "Chloe and Jamal are in that room, the three of us are in this room."

He then adds, "Girls, this is a clothing optional resort so get naked. That will be your official dress for the week unless told otherwise."

Michael excitedly says, "Let the games begin!"

***to be continued ***