All Comments on 'Wife's Swimsuit Malfunction'

by ABCDEFU

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very good planning fixing her bathing suit top to break at the perfect time. Her not knowing that her breasts were exposed for everyone to see. I am a big fan of small breasts.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 1 month ago

I like the way the husband cut the threads to his wife's bikini top one at a time so that she wouldn't notice it until it was too late. A woman with small breasts has the advantage of being able to wear a bikini top that doesn't have strings that tie around her neck. I think that boyish appearance can look very sexy. I also like the way the husband used this incident as a confidence booster for his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

The most common type of malfunction is a bikini top coming. Malfunctions are more likely to happen when swimming in rough water or when doing activities that involve a lot of movement like diving into a pool. By cutting the threads on her top one at a time was perfect. He must have enjoyed the view along with everyone else.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguy7 days ago

I think the anonymous comment that the most common type of malfunction is a bikini top coming undone is probably correct. I like how the husband helped it along by cutting the threads. But. of course, a bikini bottom could fall off too. I remember one time when my wife and I were staying in a motel. She was wearing a two-piece tankini swimsuit. The bottom must have been loose on her because it suddenly fell down to her ankles. Too bad we were still in the motel room because I would have loved to see that happen when she was in the pool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous