Wild Flower Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"What the..."

Brandon quickly parked the car and got out. He started running after Miguel.

Miguel on the other hand continued shooting at the bastard. But he knew that he was gonna run out of bullets if he continued with what he was doing. He quickly stopped, aimed at Antonio like a professional and then fired his gun. This time he didn't miss. The bullet hit Antonio's leg and he fell to the ground, shouting like an idiot that he was.

"Yes!"

Miguel quickly ran to Antonio and found him crying out in pain and trying to get away from him. His leg was bleeding but he didn't care about that at all. He just reached there and then cocked his gun, pointing it at him.

Antonio was in so much pain. His leg was hurting terribly. The pain had already enveloped him and his heart felt as if it was about to burst out. His veins had literally exploded and his brain hurt too. He was trembling terribly because he knew his end was near.

"Now tell me what the fuck I want to know." Miguel bellowed, moving his shaky finger on the trigger. "I am not gonna ask again."

"No!" Antonio winced, putting pressure on his wound. "I won't tell you anything because..."

"Do you think I am fucking joking?" He yelled, pointing the gun to his head. "You don't know how evil I can be so don't fucking mess with me, you bastard. Tell me what I want to know this instant."

"No!" He laughed in his pain as tears made their way down his cheeks. He winced out in pain. "I am not going to speak. I won't tell you anything."

"You really think I am joking?" Miguel laughed bitterly.

In a fate of rage, Miguel moved the gun from Antonio's head and directed at the hand which was on the ground. Then he did something that made him even more evil. He quickly pulled the trigger and shot his hand without any remorse.

"What the fuck?" Antonio gave a deafening cry of pain.

He couldn't feel his sweet hand. The only thing he felt was a really sharp pain. It was as if his hand had just been cut off. He was bleeding terribly and he was trembling. It was as if he was convulsing. He moved his other hand from his leg and held out his hand, screaming like a ninny. His heart was about to burst out of his chest and his breaths sounded like a tornado. He'd never experienced so much pain in his life before.

Veins shot up in Antonio's eyes and they became blood red. He didn't know what was more painful, to have found out that the boy he had raped was still alive and was gonna kill him or that he had been shot. He couldn't stop screaming.

Miguel felt happy and calm when he heard Antonio's ugly screams. They sounded really... well, really wonderful to his ears. Antonio's voice was full of pain but that only made Miguel even more evil. He was ready to do more if the bastard didn't tell him.

"Please," Antonio begged as more pain made him vulnerable. "I am hurt already. Have mercy on me, please..."

"What makes you think I am gonna show you any mercy?" He groaned. "I wouldn't possibly show you any mercy. You have been so merciless to all the young boys you have violated. You didn't show me any mercy when you and you stupid friends raped me that day."

He pointed the gun to Antonio's face as an evil grin appeared on his face. "I don't need you." He growled, clenching on the gun as hard as he could. "I will find the others just like I have found you."

With a loud groan, Miguel quickly moved the gun from Antonio's ugly face and pointed to his cock. Antonio's eyes widened when he saw what Miguel had just done. He groaned in pain and pleaded with Miguel not to do it.

Miguel chuckled bitterly. "This was the same thing that you had used on me three years ago." He was in pain. "This was the same thing you had felt pleasure with but it is gonna be the same thing to give you pain. You are gonna regret ever raping me."

Miguel groaned and went to pull the trigger but...

"Miguel! No!" He heard Brandon's voice behind him. He sounded scared. Miguel didn't even turn to look at him as his eyes were on Antonio the whole time.

Miguel was trembling so hard that he was only seconds away from pulling the trigger and shooting that disgusting thing in Antonio's pants that he had raped him with. Tears were building in his eyes and he was only seconds away from crying.

"Don't kill him." Brandon said as he came to Miguel.

Antonio on the other hand moved his eyes to Brandon and cried like a victim. He knew he had to survive it. He couldn't just die.

"Help me!" He cried, looking at Antonio with pitiful eyes. "This crazy boy is going to kill me. Please, help me."

"Shut up!" Brandon was really mad and he was ready to kill the idiot. How dare he get a taste of Miguel, he thought as he clenched his fists harder? "Why should I help you idiot?"

Brandon looked at the pained looking boy and rested his hand on his shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" He was really angry. "I am now wondering if you trust me at all. Why didn't you tell me you had found one of the bastards that abused you?"

"It doesn't matter." Miguel said harshly, looking at Antonio with evil eyes. "Just forget about it."

"No!" Brandon thundered, surprising Miguel. "I can never forget about anything that has to do with you. You know how much I care about you."

"Leave me alone." Miguel ordered, moving closer to the whimpering bastard on the ground. "Let me finish him off."

"No!" Brandon gave a gloomy sigh, looking at the bastard that made his blood boil. "I am dying to kill him right now but you need the bastard to get the names of all the men that raped you that day."

"No! I will find them on my own so..."

"No!" Brandon shook his head, trying to get to Miguel. "Don't kill him. Let me do this for you, Miguel. Let me avenge them for you, please. I will use the guy to figure out the names of the men that raped you."

Tears poured down Miguel's cheeks and he closed his eyes. He slowly moved the gun away and dropped his hands. Then he rubbed his face clean and looked at Brandon with tears in his eyes. The pain he was experiencing at that time was more than he had experienced when he had captured Lambert a few weeks ago.

"Fine!" He gave a sigh of relief. "I trust you to do this, Brandon. Don't you disappoint me."

"I would never do that to you." Brandon smiled. "You know how much I care about..."

"Bring him inside."

Miguel made a quick turn and then started heading to his beautiful mansion. He knew that Brandon's roughness was gonna help him in that situation.

***

Miguel was standing in the secluded, really dirty basement where he had previously killed Lambert. He was somehow feeling better now that Brandon was there for him, not that he cared or anything. His face was now dry and there was no sign of tears in his eyes. He was absolutely fine and he was gonna enjoy seeing Antonio suffering.

As he was standing there with his arms folded, Brandon brought the injured Antonio into the basement and he was still screaming and whimpering like a little child. But Miguel was gonna let him scream as loud as he wanted. After all, no one was gonna come to his rescue.

"Hold him." Miguel ordered, looking at the table. He had a number of tools on the table. "I will take out his bullet and you can do the rest."

"But..."

"Brandon..."

Miguel didn't need to tell Brandon what he wanted to say. Just the mention of his name was good enough. Brandon took a really deep breath and then pinned Antonio to a wall. Miguel on the other smirked and then started his work. He started removing the bullets from his body, treating him like an animal.

Antonio was screaming and crying like a little child who had just been whooped by his parents. Miguel didn't care. He just continued removing the bullets and he was done in no time. But the idiot was still screaming.

"Will you stop crying like a baby?"

Miguel completely ignored Antonio's cries until he was done with his work. He attended to his wounds brutally because he wanted him to live longer to tell those names. After that, Brandon let him go and he fell to the floor, whimpering.

"Such an idiot." Miguel rolled his eyes as he threw the tools away.

"Hmm," Brandon breathed furiously. "I wonder how such an idiot like Antonio was able to cause you so much pain."

Miguel moved his angry eyes to Brandon and shook his head. He couldn't believe such stupid words had just come from Brandon. He hated him for it and he was really angry.

"Don't act so foolish. I was really young and it is none of your business." He snapped at him, giving him angry eyes.

"I am sorry." Brandon raised his hands in the air as if he was surrendering. He didn't want to mess with Miguel for anything. "I didn't mean to say that to you. I am sorry. I should have been..."

"Will you shut up?" Miguel clenched his teeth. "What the fuck is your problem? I don't need your stupid comments and..."

"I said I was..."

"Just tie the idiot up." Miguel commanded and left the basement.

"Yes!"

Brandon leaned down and gripped Antonio's arm really hard, causing him more pain. He screamed but Brandon was an animal and he had no mercy at all. He needed to treat Antonio like that because he deserved it for raping the boy that he really wanted.

Brandon angrily slammed Antonio's body to the wall and he screamed as if the hounds of hell had just bitten his flesh. Brandon's roughness had just begun. He gripped him harder and started tying Antonio with it.

"Please!" Antonio whimpered weakly. "Help me!"

"I thought I told you to shut the fuck up." Brandon yelled in his ugly face.

"Help me out, please." He begged. "I promise to make you a millionaire if you help me."

"What the fuck?" Brandon had never been so mad. "Are you trying to insult me you bastard? I have loads of money and I don't need you stinking money."

"Please!" The idiot cried, giving Brandon a look of a helpless victim. "Try to understand what I... I am saying." He winced in pain. "Both of us are really powerful men and we must demand respect from anyone that we want. We must have whoever we want because we want them even Miguel." He chuckled softly, wincing in the process. He was in so much pain. "You must know where you are coming from. I am sure you understand me."

Brandon finished tying Antonio up and then looked at him.

"What was that?"

"Please."

"You think I am going to betray someone like Miguel for you?" He gave a mocking laugh. Then his face got completely serious. "My loyalty lies with only Miguel. How dare you rape him?"

Brandon shook his head and looked around to see if Miguel was anywhere near him. Once he was sure that Miguel wasn't near him, he clenched his fists and went near Antonio. Without even blinking, he thrust his fists forward and started punching Antonio.

"Leave me." Antonio cried out in pain.

But Brandon was so angry that he just continued beating the idiot up. He beat him for several seconds before he went away and left him whimpering.

A few minutes later, Miguel came back and he was carrying half a glass of water.

"Wow!" He chirped, shaking his head in fake sympathy. "Look at you. You look so dreadful."

Hearing Miguel's words, Antonio started screaming for help.

"You can scream all you want." Miguel chuckled softly, dropping the glass on the table. "But I assure you that no one will hear you." He folded his arms on his chest. "They say that you must pay for all the evil you commit right?" He chuckled manically. "I shall have those names sooner or later. Now..." He cleared his voice. "...I shall leave you alone to enjoy your wonderful time. Just don't miss me too much."

Miguel made a quick turn and stormed out of the basement. He locked it and then hid the keys where he knew Brandon was gonna find them when he returned. It was late already and he just wanted to go home. He didn't want to be hurt anymore.

***

Miguel arrived at his house and found Mark at the door waiting for him. He was looking serious as usual. Miguel was really tired... he was in pain... his body was hurting... his heart was bleeding. He just wanted to shower and then sleep.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked in a concerned voice.

"Yes, Mark." He gave a gloomy sigh. "I am absolutely fine."

"Okay." Mark cleared his voice. "Was he able to tell you the two remaining men?"

Miguel shook his head at Mark's question. "No! He is just like the other bastard." His voice was rising. "He is trying to act smart with me."

"I can handle him for you, mi senor." He slightly bowed. "Just let me..."

"No!" Miguel patted on Mark's shoulder. "You shouldn't worry about him. Brandon will handle him for me."

"Do you think he will talk?"

Miguel chuckled softly. "With Brandon handling everything, I am sure that he will talk in no time. Brandon is really rough and he will make that bastard talk." He smiled softly. "Thank you so much, Mark for you concern."

"Anytime, boss." He said, bowing his head. "I am at your service."

Miguel smiled and with one final pat on his shoulder, he went inside the mansion. He just entered the mansion and went straight to the living room. He sat there with his face on his palms and just thought.

"I can't wait to kill you." He thought. "I will make sure all of you find each other in hell."

Miguel took a deep sigh and then sat like that. A few seconds later, he heard footsteps coming towards him and he didn't need to guess who it was. He knew that Brian was the one coming to him and he honestly was hoping Brian was somehow gonna make him feel happy.

"You are home late." Brian asked. "I have been waiting for quite some time."

"Yeah!" Miguel gave a gloomy sigh, moving his face from his palm. He looked at Brian and did his best to smile. "I am really sorry. There was so much work at the office today." He lied. "I couldn't just abandon it because..."

"...you like to do things personally." Brian chuckled, sitting on the couch with him. "You cannot trust anyone with your work. I know that but you should have at least called me. I was trying to call you but your phone was off."

"Yeah," Miguel slightly closed his eyes. "I had switched off my phone because I didn't want anyone to disturb me."

"Okay, it's fine. "Then Brian's smile just went to another level. It was almost reaching his ears.

Brian chuckled nervously and then brought his hand forward and he had flowers in them, beautiful red flowers. Seeing the flowers, Miguel frowned at first and smiled brightly as he wondered who those flowers were for.

"This is for you." Brian handed the flowers.

"What?" Miguel's mood brightened up. He took the flowers and smiled brightly. "Thank you so much. This actually makes me happy. Why did you buy me flowers though? I don't think there is any special occasion and it's not my birthday."

"Do you like them?"

"What do you mean?" Miguel's mood had completely changed. "I love them." He smelt them. "They are really beautiful and they smell nice. Thank you." He looked at Brian.

"Well! You don't have to thank me because I didn't buy them." He said with a chuckle.

"You didn't buy them?" A frown appeared on Miguel's face as he looked at the flowers. "Then who bought these flowers for me?"

"I don't know." He grinned, winking at Miguel. "A man brought them here. But I actually didn't see him because by the time..."

"Someone you don't even know brought flowers and you assumed they are for me." Miguel couldn't have been more surprised. "How do you know that..."

"Because they came with this." He handed a small folded paper to Miguel.

Miguel raised his eyebrow before taking the paper. He put the flowers on the couch and opened the paper. What he saw in that paper made his eyes to wide so much that he felt as if they were gonna pop out of his sockets.

"I can't forget about the wonderful kiss you and I shared." The note read. Miguel didn't need to be a genius to know that those flowers had been sent by Christian and he had written the note. "I haven't seen you recently and I think I might be going crazy, Miguel. I really need you so much. I just want to be with you. I hope you like these flowers and I hope I see you soon, Christian."

Miguel folded the paper and threw it angrily on the floor. He then looked at the ever smiling Brian and chuckled nervously.

"So..." Brian folded his arms on his chest. "Who are they from?"

"What?" Miguel got really nervous and he had no idea why. "It is no one important."

"Really?"

"Yes!" He smiled.

"Hmm," Brian smiled, getting closer to Miguel. "He is no one important and yet you kissed him."

"What?" Miguel was caught off guard. He had no idea how Brian knew about that. "What... how did you know about this? Did you..."

"I am sorry," Brian raised his hands in the air as if he was surrendering. "I couldn't help it but the curiosity was killing me. I had to read it to know who had sent it to you. But wait..." He chuckled, looking at the surprised boy. "...isn't Christian the same man that had brought you home a few weeks ago? Isn't he the same man that had..."

"Brian..."

"How could you have hidden that you are in a relationship and you kissed the guy?"

"No!" Miguel shook his head. "I am not in a relationship with anyone. You know exactly the way I am, Brian. I can't be in a relationship because I don't wanna..."

"But you kissed the guy."

"He kissed me." He argued as he felt even more pressurized. "Look! It all happened while I was in Sumitria a few days ago. He..."

"I am not trying to force you." Brian rubbed on his shoulder. "But I just wanna know."

"Fine!" Miguel looked at Brian. "I went to a beach where I spent a lifetime with my parents. I was really sad at that time when I remembered all the wonderful memories and..." He took a deep sigh. "...I got into the water and was swimming while feeling as if my father and mother were holding me."

He continued and narrated the entire story to Brian who seemed glued to the story. He seemed even more interested than Miguel thought and not to talk of that wonderful smile on his face. He couldn't mask his happiness.

"...but his lips, his body and everything about him was different." Tears poured down Miguel's face. "It was like he brought life back to me in an instant."

Miguel remembered all the wonderful times he had while kissing Christian and how they had both moaned. It somehow brought out feelings that he no longer recognized. It was like being kissed over and over again by Christian.

"You know how I have been in the past years." He tried to rub his tears but they came right back. He was both happy and hurt. "I have never been close to any man intimately. You know what I have done to any man that tried to kiss me in the past. I have destroyed some of them."

Brian could understand Miguel and it got to him. He didn't like seeing his tears because the boy had suffered a lot.

"Why did you let him kiss you?"

"Because he came like my parents in water, very sincere." He sobbed softly, chuckling. "I thought my parents were holding my hands but it was him. I don't know what had happened but I couldn't control myself when he kissed me. I couldn't push him away."

"You are never like this." Brian took Miguel's hands in his, rubbing on them sweetly. "You always have control over these kinds of things."

"I know that." He chuckled, trying to suppress his tears. But they still came and flooded his face even more. "Christian has the power to change me." He shook his head, looking at Brian. "But I will never allow that to happen. Never!"

"What?" Brian slightly raised his voice. "Please, stop your stupid revenge against those men." He pleaded.

Miguel looked at Brian angrily as more tears escaped his eyes. "There were seven of them in total. I will punish them all by death and that's a promise."

"But you might have something even more important..."

"If you are talking about Christian then you are mistaken." He chuckled bitterly. "I won't let him change my plans no matter what happens. These plans shall push through even if it is the last thing I do."

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers