Wild Flower Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers

Christian slowly traced his hands to Miguel's ass and just when he was about to started pulling his trouser off, something happened. He had just been about to do it when the both of them heard voices, deep manly voices coming to where they were.

When Miguel heard his workers' voices near that place, he quickly opened his eyes and tore away from Christian's lips. He was still holding him and looking deep in his eyes. Christian on the other hand felt as if life had just been taken away from him. He let go of Miguel's waist and looked around.

"Hold that thought." Christian smiled like a whirlwind. "I will get rid of them."

Christian didn't even waste time to pick up his shirt. He quickly left the room and went to the workers who were just near where they were. Hopefully they didn't see anything. He talked to the workers and it wasn't long before he got rid of them. He was happy.

Christian came happily running back but got the disappointment of his life when he found Miguel fully dressed with his shirt buttoned up, holding his engineering cap. He lost the smile and rushed to him, looking at him.

"Miguel! What's going on?" He asked. "This is not what I expected."

Miguel took a sigh of relief, rubbing seductively on his temple. Then his face got serious.

"Those workers kept me from doing something crazy."

He started walking past Christian but he gripped his arm and pulled him back.

"Are you afraid?"

"No! I just need my workers to respect me, Christian." He said hoarsely. He couldn't believe he had almost let Christian have sex with him. What was really long with him?

"But Miguel, didn't you like what was happening? I thought you wanted it and..."

"Christian, I know that..."

Before Miguel even had the chance to finish his sentence, his phone started ringing? He moved away from Christian and pulled his phone from his pocket. It was from Brandon and it was probably important but that wasn't the place or time to talk about that.

"Brandon, I am really busy and..."

"Miguel, wait!" Brandon hollered. "It's about Antonio."

Miguel knew that he had to take the call because it was important. But he couldn't do it in front of Christian. He pulled the phone from his ear and made a quick turn to face Christian.

"You have to go, Christian." He said to him.

"But..."

"Christian!" He snarled, sounding a little angry. "I don't want to repeat myself. Just leave me alone."

Christian got really pissed for the first time since he had started pursuing Miguel and it was not because he didn't make love to him. It was because Miguel was treating him like trash. But he still loved him. He picked up his shirt, put it on and then kissed Miguel before he left.

Miguel checked that Christian was gone before he finally put the phone back.

"Tell me." He said. "What about the idiot?"

"What were doing just now?" Brandon asked in a curious tone. "I could hear the voice of a man and..."

"It is none of your business." Miguel rasped. "Just tell me what you wanted to tell me."

"Okay." Brandon was a little pissed. "He has finally been able to say a name?"

Miguel's heart started pounding one he heard Brandon's words. His hormones got out of control and he somehow felt good though his anger just got out of hand. He clenched his fists and he was ready to kill the bastard finally.

"What? Did he really?"

"Yes!" Brandon chuckled manically. "He said one of them is Hector Alvarado."

"And?"

"That was all."

"What?" Miguel yelled. "That is not enough." He folded his arm on his chest. "There are so many Hector Alvarados in St Luis. I want the full identity of him. Do anything you can to get the full identity and I want the other name, okay. Torture him... do whatever you can but get those identities out of him. I don't care what you do but get those identities."

"That's no problem because I am enjoying torturing him." He chuckled nervously. "But are you coming here?"

"No!" Miguel took a deep sigh. "Just get more information out of him. Then tell me everything. I will be able to attend to you."

Miguel cut the call and started getting out of that place. Just when he was about to exit, he saw some workers running towards him with worried faces. They came to him and he could sense that something wrong was going on.

"Why are you looking like that?" He asked, looking at all of them. "What happened?"

"Sir!" One of them gasped. "The man that had come to see you had just been involved in an accident. Some of our tools fell on him and he is injured, lying unconscious."

"Chris!" Miguel gasped as tears built in his eyes. His heart started pounding and he got really scared. "Where is he?"

"Come with us, sir."

Miguel didn't waste any time. He started running together with the workers while playing in his heart for Christian to be alright. Never in his life had he been so scared. He followed the workers and found out that it was true. There were some workers just before the gate and they were looking at him.

Miguel stopped and looked at Christian who was lying unconscious on the ground. His heart stopped beating for a few seconds and tears poured down his face. Christian was lying on the ground, injured and bleeding. Carter was there with him and he was shouting for help.

"Christian, no!" Miguel rushed to him and knelt down, looking at him. "Christian!"

Miguel took a good look at him and he was not looking that good. He had a wound on his forehead which was bleeding and another on his abdomen. It looked like something sharp had pierced him. Seeing Christian so vulnerable, Miguel couldn't contain himself. He actually started crying. Carter was already crying.

"Please, sir..." Carter cried. "Please, help him."

Miguel looked at his workers angrily. "What happened?" he yelled.

"Sir... he... he was passing by. We don't know what had happened but some of our tools fell on him. We had to move him here to safety."

"Call my driver." Miguel ordered. "I want you to call him now."

Some of the workers went to call Miguel's driver.

"You will be fine, Christian." Miguel rubbed on his face sweetly. "Just hold on. Nothing bad is going to happen to you."

Miguel held Christian's hand and prayed in his heart for him to survive it. He didn't want anything bad happening to him. He didn't deserve that. Miguel couldn't bear to see Christian in that state. He would rather him talk crazy.

"Please."

"Boss?" Miguel heard his driver's voice.

He quickly got up and looked at his driver. "Pick Christian up and take him to the hospital right now."

"Yes!"

The driver didn't waste any time. He carefully picked Christian from the ground and rushed him to the car. Miguel watched as the driver took Christian away. He followed him while sobbing uncontrollably. They reached the car and Christian was carefully put in there.

Miguel quickly opened the door and tried to enter but before he did, he felt someone holding his arm. He quickly turned and saw Mark that it was Mark.

"You can't go there, sir." Mark said in his deep manly voice. "You know exactly what is going to happen once the media finds out about this. They will keep on pestering you until..." he took a deep breath. "...they will compromise your name, sir. It's better if you don't get involved. This might be the chance your competitions have been waiting for to destroy your reputation."

Miguel looked at Christian and he really wanted to go with him. But Mark was right about what he had told him. If his competitions got to hear, they were gonna find ways to destroy his reputation. On one hand was his reputation and on the other was Christian. He didn't know what to do.

He made a quick turn and faced the crying man, Carter.

"Here!" he pulled a card from his pocket. "You will go with Christian to the hospital. Call me as soon as you reach the hospital."

"Yes!" carter couldn't deny that. "But..."

"Don't worry about anything. Just go with Christian. I will handle everything."

Carter nodded and then entered the car. The driver started the car and drove off quickly. Miguel watched as the car as drove away. He felt as if a part of him was going away. He had never felt like that, worse. He was probably the reason Christian was like that. First he had called him to come to the construction and then told him to go away.

"Let's go, boss." Mark said.

"Just a minute."

Miguel quickly took his phone out and dialed the doctor's number.

"Hello!"

"There is a very important person that will be rushed to your hospital." He said in a commanding voice. "I want you to attend to him the best way you can. Do what you can to save his life. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, sir." The doctor said on the other end of the line. "I will do it for you."

"Good!"

Miguel quickly cut the call and then rubbed his tears. He went to his car and drove to his house.

****

Miguel went back home and was really worried about Christian. He didn't want anything to happen to him. He needed him to be alive. He didn't want him to die. Miguel went to his room and went to his secret chamber. He felt he needed the help of his parents to keep Christian alive. He cried in that secret room until he received a call from the doctor that Christian was now safe from all harm. Miguel told the doctor to keep Christian safe and comfortable. The doctor promised him that. Even Carter called him and Miguel thanked him for being a wonderful friend to Christian.

That day Miguel felt really happy and he even thanked his parents for being faithful to him. He was really happy. He talked to Brian and told him what had happened to Christian and Brian encouraged him. Things were back to normal and Miguel was able to feel better with Brian's words.

The next day, Miguel went to his office and tried his best to concentrate. He had given the doctor to give him any details regarding Christian's health and hopefully everything was just going really well although he still had not woken up.

Miguel was also getting updates from Brandon. Apparently, the bastard had still refused to release any information. But Miguel was sure Brandon was doing his job perfectly. After all, he trusted him.

Although Miguel was worried about Christian, he still couldn't go to see him because he was scared. The funny thing was that he didn't know why he was that scared. Maybe he was scared to open his heart to another. But he knew he was gonna have to visit him somehow.

***

4 days later

*

Miguel was seated on a chair, looking into Christian's face. He had tears in his eyes. He was holding Christian's hand, sweetly rubbing on it. He felt guilty for what had happened to Christian and it was eating him up. Christian hadn't woken up in four days and Miguel couldn't understand it. Could his condition have been that bad, he thought as he took a deep sigh?

Christian was lying on the bed with a bandage wrapped around his head. He had one wrapped around his waist to cover the wound on his abdomen. Miguel was feeling really terrible.

"I am sorry." Miguel kissed Christian's hand. "I am so sorry. This had happened because of me." He sobbed softly, rubbing his tears. "No man has ever affected me the way you have affected me for three years now. I know that you love me and I believe you now." He sighed, trying to fight his tears. "You came and changed my life, Christian. You can't go. I want you to stay with me."

Miguel looked at Christian and he wasn't moving at all. He buried his face on the bed and cried softly. He honestly needed him to wake up. After a few minutes, Miguel felt something moving in his hair. It was as if someone was passing fingers in them.

Miguel quickly raised his face only to get the surprise of his life. It was Christian and he had opened his eyes. He was staring right at Miguel with love in his eyes. Seeing him, Miguel felt really happy. He actually smiled and rubbed his tears.

"Christian! You are finally awake." He quickly got up. "I will go and..."

"No!" Christian groaned softly, gripping Miguel's arm. "Don't leave me alone, Miguel. What I feel, whatever pain is nothing compared to what I feel for you." He rubbed on his hands. "I love you so much, Miguel and your love is the reason why I am here."

Miguel smiled brightly. "Do you really love me?" Miguel needed to know. "Tell me the truth."

"May thunder strike me if I am lying to you?" He smiled brightly. "I love you so much, Miguel." He rubbed on his face. "I want you in my life."

Miguel tried to tell Christian what he felt but he couldn't do it. He was really scared of what was going to happen to him. He just didn't want to get hurt once again. His past pain was enough. He didn't need another so he knew he had to be careful as not to say anything to Christian.

"What I said before we kissed at the beach and at the site is the absolute truth." He confessed. He could still feel so much pain but he didn't want Miguel to go anywhere. "I now know that I love you and I need you in my life, Miguel."

"You were hurt and..."

"What matters is that I am fine." He smiled through his pain. "You are here for me and that means a lot. You don't have to say anything, Miguel." He chuckled softly, trying not to put too much pressure on his wounds. "All these wounds that I have will remain a mark of my love for you, Miguel."

"You are talking crazy." Miguel let go of Christian's hands chuckling softly. Christian was starting to make him emotional but it wasn't gonna work. "I think you need to go to sleep now. I have to go to the office."

"Are you gonna leave me?" Of course, Miguel had to leave as soon as possible because he knew if he didn't, Christian was gonna make him emotional.

"Yes!" Miguel got up. "I still have a lot to do. I will call the doctor for you on my way out."

He smiled faintly and started going out.

"Miguel..."

"I have to go before you start getting crazy." He teased. "You are not completely healed."

Taking a quick glance at Christian, Miguel left his room.

"God!" Christian winced in pain. "Why is he like that?"

Anyway, Christian knew what he was gonna do. He just had to wait for a little while.

***

Antonio pulled harder on the cuffs, trying to release his hands. It was painful but he still did it anyway, trying his best not to scream. He took a deep breath and pulled harder. Then voila! His hands got released just like that but he hurt himself in the process. But the good thing was that he freed himself.

"Yes!" he chuckled, whimpering softly as the pain made him weaker.

Antonio tried to go for his legs when he heard the door to the basement opening. He quickly moved his hands behind and slipped part of them in the cuffs. Even though he had freed his hands, he knew he couldn't defeat Brandon. He knew the only one he could defeat was Miguel so he pretended.

Brandon came in the chamber of horror and he had already changed his clothes and showered. He was ready to start another torture.

"Hello, my pet?" He laughed, rubbing on his hands. "I hope you are ready for another session."

"No!" Antonio cried, shaking his head. "Please, don't torture me anymore."

"Of course, we both know the answer to that question." He taunted. "I am gonna continue until..."

"I am ready to tell you everything." He pleaded. "Just don't torture me."

"Good! Now we are going somewhere." Brandon chuckled sinisterly. He had an evil plan up his head but what he didn't know was that Antonio also had an evil plan. "So tell me..."

"I already told you his name is Hector Alvarado."

"I don't need that fucking information." He snarled. "I need more information about him so go ahead and tell me."

Antonio coughed, taking a deep breath. "I won't tell you anything?"

"What?" Brandon roared, breathing violently. "Now you are just asking for death." He chuckled bitterly. "I am gonna..."

"No! You... you don't understand me." He quavered, trembling in fear. "I won't tell you anything until I speak to Miguel face to face."

Hearing Antonio's demands, Brandon got closer and looked into Antonio's stupid ugly face. "Are you trying to fuck with me?"

"No!" he quavered, shaking his head. "I will tell everything to Miguel. Just don't torture me anymore." He cried. "I will tell him."

"And if you don't?"

"You... you can do anything you want to me." He cried.

Hearing Antonio's words, an evil grin appeared on Brandon's face. He knew he was gonna enjoy torturing the bastard and this time he was gonna torture his cock and balls too if he didn't say anything. It was gonna be fun.

Without saying anything, Brandon left the torture chamber and locked it.

"Yes!" Antonio thought as an evil grin appeared on his face. "Come here, Miguel. I will tell you everything."

Then he laughed as he released his hands. He was gonna enjoy it when Miguel came. It was gonna be revenge time, he laughed as an evil grin appeared on his face.

Now this was gonna be fun.

What happens next?

***

Beauty is his weapon. Power is his revenge. You better watch out because the most beautiful thing can also be the deadliest. Wild flower...

Thank you so much guys for reading to the end of this wonderful chapter. I really appreciate and love you guys.

You guys really think Miguel is evil? You definitely have no idea. Wait until he transforms and becomes a complete Wild Flower and then you will see just how evil he can be. Watch out!

What did you think of this chapter? Are you eagerly waiting for the next chapter to see if the bastard's plan will work? Is the Christian Miguel chemistry working for you? Who do you think Carter really is now that you've found out he's Yvette's son? What could she be hiding? Do you love the fierce and evil Miguel? Do you think he still has a heart? Don't forget to drop your comments and rates.

The theme songs for this chapter are, "We found love" by Rihanna ft Calvin Harris, "Titanium" by David Guetta ft Sia, "Tell me you love me" by Demi Lovato, "Your love" by Nicki Minaj, "Wild thoughts" DJ Khaled ft Rihanna and Tiller Bryson and finally "No!" by Meghan Trainor.

Chapter 13 will be arriving very soon and I smell something spicy and hot and wait... I also see a death card but who is it for? Guess you have to hold on to find out.

Stay tuned...

vanalas
vanalas
225 Followers